Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

Quick question: does animus necklace interferes with healing factor ??

1.Yes. Laima provides two debuffs. Reduced cooldown, and slow
2. Iā€™m not sure, never tested it.

1 Like

this is my build pure int only 20 con .

PROS: Party will love you (heal high many boxes)
High devine might
max safetyzone (u will love it they will love it) Ican block 76 attacks
can DPS HIGH for solo grind use heal for grind
zaibas , carnivore , incineration

just dont forget to level up your skill on npc .

CON: HELP FLYINGG MONSTERRRRSSS , you can zaibas them and wait ā€¦ waittā€¦ waiitt zaibas hahah

thats the only ugly thing you can hit flying monsters with most of the skills but you can equip blunt if want to hunt :slight_smile:

for the equipment USE ROD! because of magic attack :wink: only use blunt on flying monster if need to :slight_smile:

wear also plate to be tanky hehe

can you use this skill for Plague Doctor Incernation ??

2020202020yes202020202020it202020can

yes you canā€¦

Question here, does Chortomasta count as a Debuff? Does it have Sinergy with Incinerate?

Unfortunately it does not.

due to bloodletting nerf, how does PD fare against nasty CC from chryo-kino pvp arena?

and the skill build for itā€¦ because the duration is fixed to 15s+skill level or something?

is the attribute of PD skill other than incineration enhance worth the money?

theory wise i dont think so, considering it can cost about 400k to max each of those attribute.

what do other PDā€™s think?

There was a few ppl who speculated, but it is important to think of c8.
Will druid3, plague doc2 or new c8 class become the strongest build.

For plague doctor c2, besides a possible shuffle of the abilities, int build and incinerate x10 will feel great. But what will the new rank ability be? It is unlikely to have to do with healing or curing status ailments because that would be just more of the same from pd c1 and not creative. So that leaves magic kcal or physical damage, money making, cc, status ailment, self buff, or other support ability. Gaining a int scaled poison damage over time ability has synergy.
I think the mean curveball would be if the second pd damage skill scales off of spr instead of int. But in a way this might open up two pd build paths.

Also ppl asked for skill point allocation. No one suggested saving skill points till circle 2 pd information is released.

Hi i have a question since Cure count as status ailment for Incineration skills

Does using Pandemic via Cure = Dmg those affected mobs by Pandemic too ?

I searched a few threads including the Pandemic thread but didnā€™t find any answers, and I donā€™t want to necro that one anyway since last reply was in May.

My question has a couple parts. Is Divine Stigma able to be spread via Pandemic? If yes then when you kill the enemy to gain your STR/INT does killing another enemy with the stigma award additional STR/INT (allowing you to stack a ton of stats if pandemic spread it enough) or does it simply overwrite the buff with a new fresh duration?

Thanks!

Hello I just became PD today and thinking about skill points allocation for my PD, what do you guys think about this:

• Healing Factor : 3
  • Incineration : 5
  • Bloodletting : 4
  • Pandemic : 1
  • Fumigate : 1
  • Beak Mask : 1

or should I max Bloodletting and just put 2 points in Healing Factor instead if I am aiming for pvp?

also can Fumigate remove Psychokino Raise skill from the field?

One question here for the PD captains: How does incinerate work with sadhus OoB debuff auto attack? (reduces physical protection)
The debuff lasts for 5s and can be re-apllied with auto attacksā€¦
Does incinerate work with that?

1 Like

I am pretty sure it does. Can somebody please confirm? I am nearly Rank 7 and thinking bout what to pick. I am now cleric3/sadhu3. I might take diev though as it seems to have the best 1-class-synergy

I am aiming for Cleric3-Sadhu3 too (Cleric3-sadhu2 by now)ā€¦
If the debuff refreshes incineration too, I may pick PD.
Otherwise, Iā€™ll wait to see what kaba2 has to show. I also hope Shephard comes as r8 and give some support skills with his dog to complete the sadhu build ā€¦

1 Like

Sadhu really has no class that helps with OoB DMG :frowning: I really want to use OoB to the fullest :frowning:

Im thinking about PD as 7th classā€¦ Has some good support skills as a filler class (healing factor, bloodleting and beak mask)ā€¦
Kaba has Ein Sof, which is also good.

But maybeā€¦ Diev 1 will be good.

I have a theory: We (cleric3-sadhu3) cant stay on the SZ->Fade combo forever due the HP regen from bosses, right? As soon we use Fade, the boss loses the aggro on us and regenerate HP.

Butā€¦ I have A cleric2-krivis1-sadhu2 tooā€¦ and I think the AI uses any other source from players as ā€˜point of interestā€™. I mean, with Aukuras, the boss didnt regenerate.
The Boss keep attacking the aukuras, without regen HP, just like ā€˜theres an enemy-im not alone-I wont regenerateā€™.

I wonder if any cleric3-sadhu3-krivis/diev can keep the aggro from bosses on the aukuras/statues without regen HPā€¦

What do you think?

IF this is true, we can rely on OoB without the fear of losing the aggro and the HP from bosses just with that ā€˜propā€™ we lay on the field.

Edit: we may take this to Sadhu treat after hahaha

Yeah, lets continue the discussion thereā€¦ but I really think this could work. And also note that u can get -20% skill cooldown from diev 1ā€¦ this allows for only 1 sec. cooldown of fade! This should really boost dmg output! I really think diev1 is a good rank 7 choice. Lets just hope rank 8 has some class that amplifies MATK :<