Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

My build is pretty similar to your Diev support V2 build:

Biggest difference is that you added 6 to divine might and I didn’t add a single point to it. Description as to why is in the build’s link

I know Healing Factor and Incinerate should be maxed, but is it worth taking up the other skills and dropping points in Blood Letting?

Currently, thinking of maxing Blood Letting after looking at some high level kToS builds.

Actually it’s not like HF or Incinerate should be maxed. You would prbably want to max Bloodletting. 1 point in HF is good enough. Incinerate is good with INT/debuff heave builds, but you can drop it if going full support.

1 point in HF is only 45% uptime, I think it’s pointless to take it at that point.
I am going to be doing DPS. Cleric 2 heal is good enough for support, and I’m not going Chaplain route, instead, I’ll be Diev3.

I’m just wondering how useful are those other skills.

Bloodletting will take care of Rank 2 ailments, so the only reason for Fumigate and Beak Mask is Rank 3 ailments (and cool beak mask). Most of the debuffs are AoE, so Pandemic doesn’t seem necessary aside from Bokor’s hexing.

I didn’t play kToS, so just wondering about people’s actual experience with it.

Why would you need HF with 100% uptime? You can use it only when your tank is getting heavy damage.

It’s true that you don’t need fumigate and beak mask, but level 1 is good to use while bloodletting is down.

I’m not sure about Pandemic though, but if you are getting it, it’s a good idea to max it, sine it will spread single target debuffs from other characters to every mob nearby. Yet I don’t know what can’t be spread through Pandemic, that’s why I won’t advice it over other skills.

Generally maxing incinerate is good idea, damage per level is decent and it’s AoE.

Hello there, can someone post the full tree ( offense ) please i am getting some trouble solo, because i am a new player ^^
Thanks!
PS: sorry for bad english i am Portuguese !

That build can work well? I trade bokor c3 for cleric c2? (full damage focusing)

(sorry about the bad english)

hi guys, I have a question, I saw there is now an attribute you can lvl up to be able to get more buffs. Then is krivis still needed? I’m think now to boot krivis from my build and get cleric c2 instead.

For those who want a PD that can hold their own in DPS and support really well and also bump for some PD love:

Hello, does Vashita Siddhi’s confusion attribute count as a debuff for incineration? Thanks!

Will Bloodletting prevent knockbacks, knockdowns, staggering from monster hits? After a certain point most monsters and bosses have obscene amounts abilities which interrupt moving, casting, auto-attacking, anything.

Any tips on landing Incineration properly? I’ve tried to use it after focusing on the enemy first (Controller B button/ Keyboard Space button) but sometimes the skill miss.

Would you recommend going for R6 Monk and R7 Plague Doc? Because I was thinking about as a Monk I can use Palm Strike to cause Bleed and then as a Plague I use Pandemic to spread this debuff to everyone nearby… is that idea correct? Well, if it really works as I wonder, I can cause a bunch of damage.

Could you post the link of these Plague videos? I would like to take a look at some Monk > Plague. D: I have a doubt if causing bleed to the enemies is a good idea once using Pandemic to spread the damage.

Monk debuffs does not spread with pandemic. There is a thread in forums about which buffs can/cannot be spread with pandemic

Thank you. Let me ask a question: Do you think going for Dievdirby (R6) is a good idea instead of Cleric C2? In terms of decreasing cost of SP and cooldown?

I would prefer 10 tile heals and good safety wall. They each have their benefits actually

What’s the good skill allocation for Plague Doctor? does Fumigate worth 1 skill point? I’m thinking to spread it like this:

• Healing Factor : 5
  • Incineration : 5
  • Bloodletting : 4
  • Fumigate : 1
    or should I just max Bloodletting instead?

im planning on build PD. but i need to ask something to you guys

1. is Diev Statue Laima -movement speed for enemy count as debuff for triggering Incineration?
  2. is the Diev Statue Laima -movement speed debuff will countered by blood letting/beak mask on PVP?

please help me guys. i apreciate it :slight_smile: