Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

why pally 3? Because of the upcoming element patch?

i think it’s for spreading conviction to boost vapors and incineration

yeah I know that, but by how much tho? I’ve also heard of an incoming elements patch which greatly boosts elemental damage (saw a hunter vid with pet equipped with 2 elements and hell pet was hitting for 6k a hit)

upcoming patch and i like it playstyle

Restoration + extra heal
barrier
and gimmick zoo (zombie and conversion)

Hello hello,
Is there a link that shows the list of all the pandemic experiments. I remember going through it, but can not find it anymore.
Will be grateful for any help

also i think it works on conviction and maybe the strike weakness debuff from monk

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m thinking to reset my cleric 1 krivis 2 diev2 druid 1 pd for a Cleric 3 diev 3 pd 2, here is my build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/wbr15xnbc1/ Do you have any tips for give me? And more important, I’m intending to put 15 safety zone, because I guess it can be good in a spot where there are 10 or more mobs attacking me, so 10 attacks per sec can finish the block count easily, you that are high level players, know if it is gonna work? Thank you.

oh plague die ? where’s the bokor/plague players ?

come on guys agny has come, show your damage ! :smiley:

Can anyone link me the best offense PVE miko-plague doctor build?
Im thinking of something like cleric2-bokor3-miko-PD2 … will there be any thoughts???..

Anyone know how disenchant work?

I mean how many buffs does it remove? all?

now that I see it, gohei is so superior to disenchant right now… :x

Hi there @nammyjaja,

Disenchant removes 7 buffslots from the first and second row of your buffs. At level 5 (with DM) it can achieve a 60% success rate. It’s also AoE so anyone caught in the steam can get their buffs removed.

Also it can and will remove PD buffs, something which Miko’s Gohei can’t remove. so in GvG it’s actually pretty beast if you can remove most buffs from a group of enemies who are caught in for example a raise.

But yes, overall in it’s current state I think that Gohei is superior to disenchant with it’s 4 overheat on a 8sec cd.

Hi all.
I was in the goal of making an oracle3 with priest3 and chaplain but started doubting.
i’m aiming now for a priest3>chaplain>cleric2>pd2.
My current stats are 56 CON, 137 INT, 98 SPR. And my skills would be around those lines for pd2 : https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1ee.1a21395565.11213f4551679aa5.152545.152a315675

Any suggestions, recommendation or changes you guys think i should do?

Thank you

hmm only 7 >< ; thanks for your info,

and is it hard to aim?

It is the same as casting fumigate or black death steam. So in gvg it’s nice, but tbl it’s more challenging :slight_smile:

cleric3 is meh

a bit improve from cleric2

Could anyone suggest me a build without miko and diev?
I don’t have time to do miko’s quest and i hate all that statues things of diev.

Cleric2 Bokor2 Pardoner1 Oracle1 Doctor2.

cleric2+xxx paladin3 doctor2
(cleric3/bokor/diev/krivis)

cleric2 bokor2 pardoner oracle1 doctor2

cleric2 bokor3 xxx doctor2

Just go for the standard chaplain build. Cleric2/Priest3/Chaplain/PD2. I know that Chaplain auto attack falls late game but it’s a fun class and you can never go with Priest 3 in a party game. I would go 100 con and rest into int. This build is sort of hybrid dps and support because you’re going int but having resurrection/revive will make you a valuable member in any team plus int PD2 is very strong on its own. Whenever people see Priest3 they automatically think it’s low damage support build but that’s not true. You can swap out Chaplain for Oracle, Pardoner, Krivis.

Another good one would be Cleric2/Bokor3/x/PD2.
x=Cleric3 or Priest or Oracle or Pardoner
Best class that goes in x is actually Miko by far but that quest can be frustrating.

int priest is meh

spr priest are better support but spr doctor are bad