Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

Hello everyone,
I have a question, if i complete the quest of nak muay, and after that i want to change my classe so i need to reset my ranks, if i reset, and i want to place nak muay again on my build, i need to do the quest again?

No, after you finish the unlocking quest, Nak Muay will be listed in your character screen (F1) and will be forever available for that character.

1 Like

:satisfaction:

1 Like

Lol
Someone is rolling in attribute points :distinguished:

He payed his way into the gym with Voucher as well.

1 Like

It’s finally time I showed you all my full fighter build. If anyone is interested in it, here it is:

When rank ten comes Murm 3 will get another fighter like skill:
https://pastebin.com/BTGaRX4p

Murmillo

New Skill!
Emperor’s Bane
Dashes towards an enemy before grabbing them and bashes their head in with your head. Applies stun along with increasing strike damage. Damages enemies around with a shockwave.

Using it with Cassis Cristi will increase damage dealt along with applying your shield value.

Attribute 1: Enhance
Increases Damage

Attribute 2: Last Hit
Damage increased when enemy HP% is below certain point.

Scutum Hit(Now Murmillo 2)
Hitbox changed to apply bleeding and increased damage when hitting using the outer rim.

Sprint
Now also prevents Stamina drain while active.

Sprint: Fear(Murm 3 Attribute)
Applies Fear status to all nearby when activating Sprint.

It’s very tanky, and does really good damage. Suitable for Cm’s and World Bossing.

I actually had the build since Nak Muay came out.

Heres some pics I thought looked good.
CAN YOU FEEL IT? HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!

2 Likes

What can you say about barbarian3? Was planning to try it out on one of my alts.
Like dash-hp recovery and stuff

I don’t have the attention span to do long quests. The only hidden quest I did was shinobi, when vouchers didn’t exist yet.
:sad:

1 Like

The hp recovery is poop.

Only good thing about the dash attribute of barb is that the bonus makes barb skills strong. Also the att speed and damage bonuses from warcry and frenzy are great for any swordy build. With the coming of new sprint in Murm, stamina wont be an issue to keep the attribute up.

1 Like

i need some help ;-;

Nak + Shinobi is good way ?

fencer + nak work ?

some advice please i love Ragnarok Taekwon Master and Nak is realy cute (and on silute i can count the players are using the class)

See one of the vids posted ITT:

Nak Muay has no weapon restrictions, so it works with anything that isn’t mounted. IMO it works better with Rodelero/Murmillo builds because of strike dmg debuffs and classes with long CD skills like Doppel because Nak offers sustained DPS with low CD skills with moderate scaling (roughly 1000% on all skills), so I wouldn’t really recommend Fencer NakMuay because Fencer already suffers from SP costs and has many low CD attacks. Nak Muay also offers some interesting tools in PvP, so you can ask other people using Nak Muay, Retiarius and Shinobi in their builds.

1 Like

I still can’t make a Nak Muay build that feels satisfactory, my Alchemist feels smoother to play with.
She has no INT, and still outperforms my Nak Muay with High Kick and Headbutt applied… not to mention the AoE, dropping Shinobi on the next rank reset, it does amazing burst/bossing but just the cast time on Bunshin no Jutsu and the lack of AoE… too much.

Gonna try Reti/Nak and hope for the best despite Kunai seeming a much better thing for it than Nak Muay skill set… Nak needs some utility or wider hitboxes.

Anyone got the exact additional damage from Rodelero’s High Kick debuff?

Forgot to mention my Nak Muay has around 300 STR into it.

Got it! today thanks for the guide.
New player here. What is the best build for him?
Mine’s SW1 HL2 BARB2 Dop1 Nak1…is this feasible?
nakmuay

1 Like

Way too many skills, I’m currently enjoying Sw1-Pelt2-Hop3-Nak-Reti2, sure Nak feels and is a filler in my build, but all the times I’ve built around Nak Muay I’ve done subpar.
(Might drop Hop3)

Hi all, sorry for being late to the discussion. I just recently became interested in Nak Muay.

So I’ve been looking around builds, nak muay synergizes well with strike damage classes? How are my following PvE, full STR builds? I wanna end with murmillo3 when R10 comes. Not sure if losing blocks from hoplite and exchange for high kick is a good idea…

Sword-pelt2-hoplite3-nak-murmillo2.
Sword3-hoplite3-nak-murmillo2.
Sword-pelt2-rodel3-nak-murmillo2.

Hi, can anyone help me?
I want to make a sword with the classes I love.

would be sword> pelt> hopli3> fencer 3> Nak> shinobi

what do you think ?

@wendel_burqui hoplite has zero synergy with fencer. you can’t use finestra with a rapier.