Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

you gotta missed one if did not change Q_Q

Iā€™ve waited in manahas for 30 mins still no spiritā€¦ how long do I have to wait? :S

ps. I have the item Powerless gohei, do i need to activate it before i can see the spirit?

Just keep looking, it can take a while if you are unlucky

1 Like

tnks for the replyā€¦
Iā€™ve recheck every spirit locationā€¦ i canā€™t interact with the spirits anymoreā€¦
ive file a ticket but still no answer from imc

Hey guys iam currently trying to make a miko and i just need 1 more spirit to finish.
The problem is : i can see a glow on the spot where it should be but cant loot it(Pelke shrine Ruins).
Anyone of you know what to do or if its a bug so i have to give up beeing Miko :/?

Itā€™s not a bug. The yellow glow means you have to wait until a green glow appears and you can interact.

uhmm thanks to all who reply unfortunately, ive change classā€¦didnt continue miko advancementā€¦
maybe for future char. ill try again

for the kladepedia miko orb, when they mean every 2-4 hours,is it on the hour for the server clock eg, 12am,1am,2am.
so i shouldnā€™t be expecting it to appear at a irregular time like 12:54?

I just did the pre quest and it wasnā€™t as bad as I thought it would be. Plant sucked but my fault for turning graphics down. Is there a list of skills that clap affects?

Right now Iā€™m pretty sure it only extends Dievā€™s statues and Chaplainā€™s capella. It used to work on Aukuras, but thatā€™s no longer true.

1 Like

Hello,
I just want to know if the Manahasā€™s spirit is still working as intended because I can"t find itā€¦ (Itā€™s been 5 hours now, and iā€™m in a party with another buddy who check the other channel, Iā€™m on Fedi BTW !)

All the other spirits were done within half an hour or so (except the crystal mine one, failed 5 times :smiley: )
Running in circle is slowly driving me crasy Dā€™:

Manahas spirit is usually the one most people (me included) had most problem with.

Some advice:

• Donā€™t leave a channel empty.
  • Get the Zoomy addon for a better view.
  • Check the lower part of the map, it spawned a few times for me there, where itā€™s harder to see normally.

Your buddy shouldnā€™t be looking on the other channel.
You should both split one channel. The spirit spawns and then will move around, so it can be tricky to find it. Also you shouldnā€™t have your settings on low mode or have any effects turned off or you might not be able to see it.
The spirits can spawn on four different areas, which is why being two on one channel would be more effective.
Using the zoomy addon to slightly zoom out also makes it easier.

added adviceā€¦ turn up the effects sound and the background music offā€¦ when manahas spirit appears it drops from the sky maaking a certain drop soundā€¦ still take the advice of those 2 aboveā€¦ it is standard adviceā€¦ also what your looking for is a semi transparent orbā€¦ around 20% opacity and slightly blurrā€¦ you need a keen eye on itā€¦ also follow the specific areas it spawnsā€¦ i had luck around the goddess statue.

Ok thank you guys for the advices, I will try my best finding it :smile:

Thank you for this helpful guide :)!

Does Clap affect magic circles now?

No. The description was even changed to ā€œsome installationsā€.

soā€¦ what installations will work on clap?
does it work on Aukuras?
does it work on Hengestone?
does it work on Chortasmata?
does it work on Carve World Tree?
etc etc ? ?

Basically only diev statues. Canā€™t think of anything else it works on.