Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

No idea on the quest to unlock Miko master, but you can only change into the class if you’re female even during this event. I had done it before the reset event and had to change back into female to become miko again.

we have do it with 3 chars the miko quest and the fastest orsha praying was 2 hours and 30 minutes the longest was 3 hours and 15 minutes.

its more like around 3hr 45min the most 4hrs straight… :smiley: do it at a time when no one is around to bother… i did that early morning… where the majority of the player base are still asleep :smiley:

the only time you know it’s ok if the shrines disappears from you… :smiley:
and avoid disconnection… it will always reset… :smiley: (or even leaving the map)

side note took me almost 4hrs… because i was dozing off the screen… :smiley:

I have reached 6 rank but still cant start miko quest. What am i doing wrong? Is chaplain is necesery to have before you go miko?

If you want to be a Kannushi (Male form of Miko) you have to complete the quest as a female then change your gender to male. Price varies something around 800k or so. Cheapest I’ve seen is 670k but it’s expensive these days.

Guys, I’m not sure whether if I did this right, I’ve got the “powerless gohei” item from the npc. Does it mean that I’ve started the miko’s JC quest? thanks!

edit:Not sure whether am I doing it correctly cause I don’t see any spirits spawning in Klai/Manahas by channel hopping.

1 Like

manahas… :smiley:

1.)Acquisition of goheyi(Manahas)

For the shaman lifted the former first go find the ‘mana Haas’ NPC ‘Melissa’ located at the bottom four Bacary statue of the map.
However, because of who she was previously unable to complete the quests that will receive a ‘goheyi’ necessary for a shaman lifted,
If you are clear that she only accepts the quest .

do read 1st if you dont got access to the girl… go to the upper right of the map… find one male npc talkto him to unlock side quest of all manahas npc…
now do the girls whole quest line… to start getting the gohei…

you have started… and you wont see them all the time cause they spawn in a specific time… good luck :smiley:

You’ve only started the pre-quest, not the job change quest.

The spirits can take a (long) while to spawn. They aren’t always there.

You have to do the prequest before you can change into Miko. No, Chaplain is not required for Miko.
The quest will not be shown directly to you (similar to other hidden class prequests. I suggest you refer to a guide (google it, or dig up posts from #1 onwards).

finished it. took me like 5-6 hours. 2 hours were spent disconnecting until i found out it reset. so i gave up and an hour later took me about 3 hours and i finished at like 11:50 and i was getting pretty bummed buz i heard getting to 12 am resets it, but then it exploded and i shat myself in happiness

Yeah, thanks! Just got the Klaipeda spirit.But the Manahas one my god…

Pelke spirit quest bugged?

spirit of manahas… :smiley:

suggestion if you want to afk or altab… use a headset. lower BGM to 0 and effects to max… done it twice already i always here the spirit spawning… but be quick… it will be gone 5sec and teleports somewhere within your range… until it will totally disappear again.

not bug… you just see where the spirit spawn… just sit or go beside it… without leaving the map and wait … until it becomes available to interact and get the spirit… :smiley:
good luck

Thanks! Worked like a charm! one more question though, the praying part in orsha is it normal that it shows “there is no reaction?”

I got it yesterday thanks a lot :smiley: just need Orsha spirit now…

And let me ask last question, i m at R8 but i can complete quest now? Or ı must be r6 for quest?

The pre-req quest is rank agnostic, so you can do it at any time and make the miko trainer appear, but she will not give you the option to advance to a miko unless you are female, and you can’t take the advancement quest unless you take it from the advancement window when you are class 15.

I got all spirits few mins ago :slight_smile: Thanks for clear infos <3

Anyone experience Gohei not being Charge after getting all 7 dragonba… i mean 7 Spirits? think im bug?
Thanks if anyone can answer…
I’ve recheck if i miss, but all the spirit i recheck i cant interact any more…
cant proceed to miko advancement coz of this

yup… only reaction of it is it will disappear after you given enough prayers to it… i prayed almost 4hrs straight in the hours where people are asleep… so worth it at the end… :smiley: NO auto clicker just good all fashion space bar… games in the phone and food… and some EDM music while doing it… :smiley: