Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

aukuras, all diev statues, capella, corpse tower

Sauce: Scroll up until you found it.
http://wikiwiki.jp/tosjp/?Class%2F�������å�%2F��������

2 Likes

woah, this is a useful website. thanks!
but damm… i wish Chortasmata would work with clap :frowning: so that i could make a garden xd

I’m pretty sure clap doesn’t work on Aukuras anymore.

Someone on the korean forum made a list with all skills effected by clap and sweeping.

It was updated on 11.02.2018. You can find it here.

http://wikiwiki.jp/tosjp/?Class%2F�������å�%2F��������
in that website, it was updated on 2018-03-10 (Sat)

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/70639
in that website you mentioned, it was updated on 11.02.2018

who… should i believe???

i just need a confirmation whether hengestone and aukaras can be extended by clap D:
tx…

This is where I got. it’s about one year ago and that user is no longer active I bellieve.

If you want, I can do test with my krivi friend but I can’t play today or tomorrow.

Edit: Actually, if that was last update from February, then it might be not reached to iTos yet.
I guess I can’t help confirming if that’s the case. sorry

this one 100% not

1 Like

:frowning:

Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

bump to keep threads not getting closed… bump again

Hello, I would like to play Cleric 2 Diev 3 Miko and be static support, but can’t decide on R7~R9.

I suppose going Priest 2 Taoist is generally the best option.

Is Diev 3 Miko Kabbalist 3 a build that works? Lots of damage dealing support.

Hi Hi ClericHolic!! :distinguished:
Here’s another Clerics Guide!!
Thank you very much for the affection, it is being very special for me to have reached the 1000 Subscribers!
But speaking in special, the Class of this time is also special because it’s a Cleric Hidden Class, the Miko!!
Pure and enchanting, Miko can be a DPS or a Support, and believe me, she’s great!
Do you know everything about the class? Check it out in today’s Clerics Guide.
I hope you like the information.

Video: https://youtu.be/XkjlQlI1Ynk

3 Likes

Congratulations on hitting 1k.
As always, I’m in love with those guides you make.

1 Like

How can I know what spirit I have not obtained? because I already made the 7 but it does not work

:sob::cry:

Hello, is the Miko quest on collecting the spirit changes?

I know Osha changes, to few prays with random choices.
How about Manahas and Pelke Shrine Runes?
(Because I already try two days camping and searching for it to spawn but no happening)

Thanks in advance.

Hello! as far as I know, Manahas Spirit spawns on various spots in the said map, while The Spirit on Pelke Shrine will be immobile on its certain Spot.

From my experience, You have to go camp in one of the channels in Manahas for 1 hour straight. Dont leave the said map nor go channel surfing since as far as I know leaving the channel empty will cause for the time to reset. After camping for 1 hour straight check every spots (That was indicated on the guide earlier posted here ) every 5 minutes or so. The first 2O minutes after 1 hour of camping will be crucial so better move on the map.

For Pelke Shrine Spirit, you just have to patiently wait for atleast 2O - 3O minutes or so on the said exact location of the spirit in the map… wait for it to glow and get it as fast as you can.

Im not certain if these are applicable with the changes applied recently. But this is just based on my experience doing Miko Quest several times.

Thanks for reverting, any great news is, i manage to clear the quest.
Here the recent changes i found.

Osha -> become more easy, only need pray 20 ~ 60 minutes.
Pelke Shrine Spirit -> spawn after 60 ~ 90 minutes, then fade like Uskis’s Arable Land quest.
Manahas -> not sure how this works, i decided to camp whole night, and next morning just search for it.

I did the Manahas one by the hard way, it will be much obvious if you enter alone(1/100) on channel 1 or 2, then you just have to camp for 30 minutes or 1 hour and within those time period, then go explore the whole map, yes WHOLE MAP. to make it easier, I just sit on my companion and just run along the whole map scanning for a random ball of glowing light.

Good news is that it doesn’t fade away(at least for me) I kept exploring the map from left to right and then I kept forgetting to also check the middle forest at the bottom, which when I did, the spirit was at the end of the forest, when I reach to it, it faded away and then appeared beside it’s previous location. That means it is capable of moving slowly but once you find it, it will not fade away to another random spot in the map, it will just respawn near the old position.

I think among all those, the hardest one to accomplish for me is Uskis’s Arable Land’s Mutated Plant, it is really the worst because of the glowing time frame is just 3 seconds or lesser if you miss it. Which wasted me like 3hours of constant waiting and failing several times because the glow is just so brief.

To make it easier, I killed off all the mobs in the whole section of where the Mutated plant is, and hoped that no one is clearing/killing mobs on the other side of the map, this way the mobs will spawn elsewhere and the whole land would be empty so you would not be worrying mobs aggro against meeting you in close range.