Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Was this done after the recent patch? Because I heard they buffed the DOT skills (but nerfed the duration). Would be nice if someone could do a retest.:slight_smile:

i have a question, i did all 7 spirit orb collecting and my gohei hasnā€™t changed yet. I double checked every area to see if iā€™ve collected all and nothing new changes. Any help?

Can someone edit the info for manahasā€¦ the spirit is not a s brightā€¦ nor it glows on the groundā€¦ the spirit for manahas is a semi transparent oblique orb. has a drop sound when it show up. ( confirmed this because i was camping 7hrs for it looking at the ground and looking for a green light like in the pic. or in the documents in google for miko quest) I suggest bgm 0 and max the others sounds so you can hear if something drop. :smiley:

hope this would help someone for manahas :smiley:

for anyone doing the questā€¦ this is the spirit of manahasā€¦
hope this would help
if your wondering im using a chronoā€¦ anyone can take the pre questā€¦
not the job changeā€¦ i just needed the gohei so i can see the spiritā€¦ :smiley:

hopes this will help future mikos :smiley:

1 Like

Any chance anyone has fully translated it? It seems a bit off that the incomplete translation is still the only translation.

Hey new-ish to Tree of Savior is there any decent pvp but usable in pve miko build post patch?
I was interested in Dievdirby Miko but that has apparently been nerfed to not be that effective at C3?

came back today, heard Miko is pretty weak now, is it true? spent hours on an useless quest?

No, not true at all. Itā€™s a bit weaker than it used to be (Hamaya was nerfed, and holy damage was nerfed, which weakens Kaguraā€™s usefulness with wheel), but still useful in builds.

@Kertes

Iā€™m thinking about Cleric C2 > Sadhu C?? > Miko > PD 2 as an alternative for my Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > Pardoner > Miko > PD 2.

Iā€™ll be trying it today, got any thoughts on build where Miko can be good? Did the f* quest and donā€™t really want to waste it.

EDIT: That is due to the fact that apparently monsters got weaker, making Priest less needed (?)
Iā€™ve also heard Sadhu got a lot better, but I wonder if itā€™s usable (Possession) without Druid, which would be bad for a Miko build.

sadhu2 or 3 alone is strong enough with possession and Astral body explosion, actually the damage is quite broken.
Miko is a really good standalone rank, so you can fit it anywhere you want (if you know what i mean)

@hiroshi.hayashida

thank you, just one last thing, wonā€™t Possession be problematic to use without Sterea Trofh? Does it get interrupted while cast under Safe Zone for example?

Iā€™m between the following builds right now:

Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > Pardoner > Miko > PD 2 (my previous build before I quit, monsters got weaker so Iā€™m doubting the need of Priest ranks)

Cleric C3 > Sadhu C2 > Druid C2 > C3/something (never played these classes, I like them but just didnā€™t level multiple clerics)

Cleric C2 > Bokor C3 > Miko C1 > PD 2 (is it too little support for a cleric? how do bokor and sadhu damage compare on a Miko build? Should I skip miko for Priest or Cleric C3 for better support?)

Cleric C3 > Sadhu C2 > Miko C1 > PD 2 (seems good in theory, but can I really use possession without sterea?)

Possession no longer gets interrupted on hit, so sadhu wonā€™t need druid nowadays.
And with druidā€™s hengestone nerf you wonā€™t gain much benefit of going druid2 anyway.

• Druid1 is alright, as carnivory is now quite good. Still not on par with miko ofc.
  • Druid2 offers solid defenses, but transformations are rather lacking.
  • Druid3 would be a good combo with sadhu3, but needs r9 to work. Sadhu2/druid3 is an alright lycan build, but a poor sadhu build.

A) Pardoner got nerfed, lvl 5 DE only gives +50% of the current debuff duration max. So it tends to add only 1-4 seconds to Incinerate based on your timing.
Not worth it imo.

B) See above. Sadhu3 is too good to skip out on tbh. Sadhu2 is a lot less dmg. Druid2 is not in a good spot atm.

C) Is fine. Bokor is pretty darn good atm with damballa and aoe effigies. Likely is a bit overkill in terms of dmg though. Miko is atm the weakest link in there dmg wise and can be replaced. But it has nice support.

D) Sadhu3 both scales possession hit count, possession factor scaling and adds TP for even more dmg. Miko is not a worthwhile trade for it imo.

Sorry, not too familiar with Sadhu so I canā€™t really help you there. I do know that the classic C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Inq is still very much viable. I also second @hiroshi.hayashida that Miko is still a good standalone rank, so you can fit it anywhere if you need the AOE damage.

I also read here: Best Sadhu Build that one build being considered is Cleric 2 / Diev1 / Sadhu3 / Miko / Inquisitor. Hope it helps.

Another one is Cleric C2 > Diev C1 > Sadhu C3 > Miko > Taoist

Hereā€™s a video by Nekorin showcasing it.

Itā€™s a little bit more supportish but still really nice, alternatively, change Taoist for Inquisitor for more dmg.

Iā€™m currently making Cleric C2 Priest C3 Chaplain Miko Inquisitor, anyone has any variants to this sort of build? i used to like Krivis a lot but seems overly nerfed to me now.

is the Manahaā€™s quest shareable? I mean, if someone in your party gets the orb, do you also get it?

i havr a few questions about the orsha spirit!

i have been pressing the space bar for almost 2 hours now and i havent gotten the spirit, how many prayers are you supposed to do exactly? is it a chance?

i have also been disconnected every 10 minutes or so does that reset the count? does changing channels reset the count? if so i might as well give up at this rate f me disconnetcing :confused:

Thank You!

Disconnect = reset count (if empty channel)ā€¦

D: im about to cry.
im not even sure if it crashed while empty but theres only like 2 people on at a time so it probably has.

why do we have to pray for 2 hours??

ok well thank u for telling me that i might as well try to find an auto key presser bcuz i am not doing that agaib :confused:

the quest is only female char yet? or male can do it?