Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

atm 4 int doesn’t translate to much and skull smasher is towards hybird such as diev.

Or else HOG atm is actually infact better due to the fact on SPR for mikos lel as well 3% mp :thinking:

Survival is the key since the moment you hit defensive threshold everything hits 1.

so what you pointed out defenses are op now Until they revamp again

1 Like

I thought like five hammer that is physical also will stack and reflect to magic attack. Vienerazis mace doesn’t? Since trancendecend increase physical also. :confounded:

Thanks so much for posting the guide. Helped me tremendously. Just finished it up myself, and wanted to point out something

It is not confirmed if you need to complete his quests before-hand.

I can confirm that you do need to complete his quests in order to get the miko conversation.

it was some other dude that made that guide. thanks be to him.

Hi! I’m cleric2->kriv3->miko->PD, going taoist

I’m wondering what’s the optimal skill build for my PD circle 1. thanks

Assuming you aren’t planning on using Pandemic for niche stuff,

Healing Factor 5
Incineration 5
Bloodletting 5

1 Like

I did all the Spirit collect quest for Miko class, the only place i’m not sure is the one in Manahas. But there arent any spirit showing… My Gohei is not charged… I have no idea why. Can someone please help me !!!

1 Like

Try Uskis one more time.
This one is very tricky.
On manahas once u got it,the spirit do not show to you anymore

чтоб разрабы в аду также мучались,
как придумывали эти квесты

1 Like

I have tried a couple of times by now, but then it kept saying no reaction. I’m wondering if it is because I already did that quest n I won’t be able to do it again?
I’m looking at Pelke Shine Ruins to double check too. Am I suppose to be still able to see the spirit glow? I have been waiting at the spot for nearly an hour, but it didn’t change as it did.

1 Like

Just a tip for the UAL spirit:

You have to interact with it the moment you see it [starting] to glow. Not anytime before, not anytime after.

*It is accompanied by an audio queue (like a ringing in your ears kind of sound), but if you use that as your cue, it may be too late.

Press [Spacebar] once, and only once. Your character should do the typical channeling animation.

My Miko and Kannushi both completed the Mutated Giant Plant last as it requires the most uninterrupted focus.

Miko, first time (long overdue due to people crashing Orsha for my prayers).

Gender-bent after changing to Miko.

Hang in there. What about uksis?
I did that before and after the plants glow, message pop up something like “there’s no much reaction?” and this makes me in doubt and turns out I didn’t get the spirit

then I did it again and it this time I did it correctly where plants shine and there’s a SFX (you know if you did successfully) and message like “spirits power absorbed to gohei” something that line.
see picture above my post

do diev3 need lv5 clap

is lv3-4 enough

Apparently since today gohei does not remove the murmillo helmet anymore.

Yay.

since the last 2 weeks Sei :cry:

Booooh. Well I paused the game a bit waiting for the game to get better. Instead it went worse… So seeya in a month I guess.

1 Like

Meanwhile every murmillo thinks the game got better.

2 Likes

i have diev 3 miko+ pd, after rework pd, maybe other class best chois for R7 R8?

STR?

and yes, miko skill now dont do any dmg, autoattack much more.