Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

noted. SO cureent Rank8 end game gear what should i aim for? Weapon and armour. TY lionhead shield?

this is the same problem for me i use atm my five hammer with red gems ^^; the another point is the Skull and HOG is too expensive to build for me

1 Like

Since we are in the same boat using five hammer with 5 red gem too. I have character rolling the god damn prac
 Which server you are in? Im from telsai.

budget wise yes.

If fully gear

HOG + Emengard + solmiki plate/cloth set

or Skull smasher + emengard + solmiki plate/cloth set.

1 Like

Then stick with it until you hit the wall then.

If you wanna go higher after that it’s all about maximizing orange.

Wyndia rod is a waste tbh. you might as well sell the prac and get a sup corona + 15 and trans it (465 base magic attack).

For budget builds.

if you are intending to attempt solmiki content. Oranges are defintely needed. Or High trans sup corona will seal the deal for budget weapon.

By high trans i mean at least stage 7/8

1 Like

Budget wise weapon and armour? still havent go ET 1st floor before.
Windia Rod + Lion head shield?
Top bottom glove and boot?

ACC archmage bracelet X2

wyndia is a prac = 35m. That isn’t budget anyway.

A budget set for 1-20

= sup corona + didel

full grynas + yellow 2 ac archmage + agny

Weapon : Five hammer (with lv5 red gem X5)
offhand : Didel Tower shield
Top : Virtov plate (with lv6 yellow gem X2)
Bottom : Virtov plate (with lv6 yellow gem X2)
Glove : unknown plate
Show : Grynas plate (with lv6 blue gem X2)

Salvage from my archer armour should i change to virtov cloth top ,bottom glove and shoes? Currently LV226

Me gear atm:
Weapon : Five hammer (with lv5 red gem X5)
offhand : Didel Tower shield // Arde Dagger
Top : Grynas Plate with 2 Ygems star5
Bottom : Grynas Leg 25 Yellow
Glove : Lolopanther glove
Shoes: Gryna with 2
5 Star Blue
lvl 295 :smiley:

david which server u in? Same telsai? :heart_eyes:

i am a player from Eu Server :smiley:

also i think i will build forst the lion shield because to get 4 Prac is too heavy for me and also i build alrdy 2 7 Star blue gems xD so i will looking for infos about the weapon

1 Like

i think there’s no way to reset nor check what spirits are missed. :confused:

I think one way should be to screenshot everytime you get a spirit.

1 Like

Best option would be, if you can’t transcend to Stage 4+ right away :

Get Vienarazis Mace first. It will allow you to save your shards, since it’s ± as good as a stage 4 transcendence Windia Rod.
Later, trade it for a Practonium and some silver(or a Windia Rod), once you decided whether to get Windia Rod or Heart of Glory. That way you can stop stressing yourself over this rather trivial issue of lvl 315 weaponry choice. Btw, HOG isn’t really that much better than Windia Rod, as the base matk values aren’t so far apart
(465 vs 407) and the upgrade values are the same.

Also, don’t forget that the one additional gem inside HOG doesn’t have its value increased through transcendence, so the maximum difference at Stage 10 trans with 7* blue gems would be 5,5*58=319+96= 415 matk.
That’s 17% total difference. If you’re willing to go for 2 Practos , feel free to choose the HOG, otherwise, you could just choose to get a shield/dagger later on with the 2nd practonium and take your Windia Rod to higher stages 1st.

which gems do u would put in the viena.?

May i know what is the pro choosing windia rod than mace? From the stat is it the mace are better to the windia rod? Please enlightenen me. ty

HOG is for tank focus mages and Skull is more DPS focus

HOG (Heart of Glory)

+Physical Defense: 132
+SP Recovery: 127

• Physical Attack: 669
  • 4 INT
  • 65 SPR
  • HP 1838
  • Evasion 33

SM (Skull Smasher)

+Physical Attack: 669

• 4 INT
  • 65 SPR
  • HP 1838
  • Evasion: 33
  • SP Recovery: 127
  • Physical Defense: 132

I find HP<PDEF especially the fact that you gain +10% PDEF per ranks.

Ok, let’s first look at Vienarazis Mace and Windia Rod.
Vienarazis Mace grants you additional maximum and minimum attack, as well as 111 INT, which all influence the amount of matk as well. Then there is the high amount of basic matk the mace grants (532).
All in all, if you do the math, Vienarazis Mace is as good as a Windia Rod (in terms of matk) is at transcendence Stage 4.

My proposal was that he gets the mace first because he doesn’t have to worry about transcendence for a long time (around 250 Blessed Shards are required to reach Stage 4, and around 430 to reach Stage 5, which would be the first Stage that’s superior to the Vienarazis Mace).
Once he manages to get enough shards for Stage 4/Stage 5 transcendence, the Windia Rod is better because you can transcend the matk value of the Windia Rod, while the Vienerazis Mace only gives physical attack bonus upon transcendence, that’s why this is the point where you exchange weapons.

The other choices, Skull Smasher and Heart of Glory, are both weapons which require atrocious farming for materials and 2 Practoniums, that’s why I didn’t bring up Skull Smasher. Skull Smasher might look like a good alternative to Heart of Glory/Windia Rod, but the only real advantage is that you get more SPR (good for mainly Priests&Bokors) and have the alternative to physically attack for some damage& stun enemies if you’re forced to do so.

Other than that, if you go Mace [Skull Smasher] or Rod [Windia Rod/Heart of Glory] is a matter of build,funds and preference, not really a matter of what’s superior.

@davidhelp84 : I’d put in Red gems with 5* or 6*, because honestly, it doesn’t make that much of a difference compared to Blue gems on a non-transcended weapon with such nice base stats. It would also increase the resell/trade values because physical builds need either Red or Yellow gems in their maces, and currently Vienerazis Mace is the only viable mace for physical Clerics,
so Red gems would give you a huge advantage if you trade the weapon later on.

2 Likes

Thank you for ur explanation, so trancendence mace physical attack wouldn’t reflect on magic atack on stat? Thank you.:heart_eyes:

Yup, only the main attack stat is multiplied by transcendence, which is physical attack for Vienerazis Mace and magic attack for Windia Rod, Heart of Glory and Skull Smasher.

1 Like