Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Hey guys. Cleric2Kriv3Miko1 here. I’m just wondering what’s the best skill build for my miko class. Planning to go ora and taoist in the future. I have hamaya at 5, just don’t know where to spend the rest of my skill points. Thanks for answering.

Probably

Hamaya 5
Goheyi 1
Kagura 5
Sweep 4

Gohei isn’t a debuff-preventing buff. It’s just a buff & debuff remover

Forgot to say that I have Clap1. With DM, it increases my hamaya by 10 secs, so with clap5, my hamaya would be so long and be so useful against bosses. I’m wondering if it is worth it to max clap, and if it would synergize with ora/tao skills?

Clap does not extend Hamaya.
Edit: Doesn’t extend oracle/taoist skills either.

Really? So what are the only skills that clap extends? Is this intentional or bugged?

Diev statues / Aukuras / Deploy Capella / Corpse Tower

I mean the 7 location to collect prequest… :sweat_smile:

The item lasts forever until you finish the quest

I mean the place to gather the gohei once appear to collect, usually last for 1minute? 30 sec? or less? I misleading u again. Sry. :confused:

Uskis is about 1 second and disappears as soon as someone picks it up

Manahas is idk maybe 10 seconds. Can be shared

Klaipeda is a bit long. Maybe a minute. Can be shared

Pelke lasts for idk how long but it also can’t be shared

Mine and Prison just wait but (check the guide)

Orsha is always there but you need a lot and it can’t be shared

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :heart_eyes: Patient needed…

Is there anyway to reset the spirit collection quests? or know which spirits are missed?

I was pretty sure that I collected all the spirits for the first time but since the gohei is still uncharged, surely it means that I did missed some.

For sure, Orsha and CM are done. I have done twice, thrice for Pelke, Uskis and DM too. I did collected at Manahas and Klaipeda but now not so sure. :mask:

which weapon do would use Windia Rod or Vienarazis Mace

I would like to know too. Since Vienarazis mace give better stat and magic attack, but windia rod for transcendence better? Are mace better to transcendence?

but which boots do u use because u have only 1 slot so u will lose 50+ mdef aswell

Physical or Magic?

For physical Vienarazis is fine.

Magic> there are a few variant.
Extra stats /defensive > HOG Magic stick

Wyndia rod is a budget rod bth.
I would rather just get Sup corona +15 and save that prac for something else.

Mostly going skull smasher

i am c2-diev3-miko-pd2

1 Like

The mace physical also including in magic attack? Since i have a saintone build c2 Diev3 miko Pd2. The build should focus on magic attack right?. TY

if you are a PD 2,

Go for skull smasher or HOG.

Which ever you prefer for stats.

1 Like