Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Hasta would be better, but yes cloth in general is the go to atm for the 15% reduction in magical damage b/c physical damage is so much easier to mitigate now via other sources such as yellow gems and asperion etc.

2 Likes

noted. :heart_eyes: /20characters

I just started this.
And i must say the quest itself is horrible. The translation thoughā€¦omg why was nobody doing this right like using the right names and proper english, french whatever language you want to explain what to do?

The quest line is the definition of ā€œnot funā€ :sob: Hours upon hours of waiting around, the possibilities of someone sniping the quest objective, no indication of where you are at in case you go back to doing it after a week.

Hidden classes are great and all, but whoever designed this quest line apparently doesnā€™t want anyone to have fun with it. :confused: Probably the same quest designer that thought of Survival Instinct.

1 Like

I donĀ“t dislike the quest, it isnt fun but it gets a feeling of achievementā€¦lol.
I found abetter explanation in a google doc, im fine now that i know that what i do is right.

PS: I just had thatplant thing. it started to glow, i clicked, a progress bar went off and in the end i got ā€œthere isnt much of a reactionā€. Does it mean i was a split second too slow or did it work out? Do i get a collectible each time i succeed on a step or how does it work? if i get them, how do they look?

You do not get any collectible for each success. You just have to remember which one you have done.

In that plant case, youā€™re probably too slow in interacting with the plant (latency can affect this too).

Alright thx. Plant isnt too bad, it makes a sound. the klaipedia thing with 2-4h respawn i dont see how i can get it right now:D

Hang in there, break the quest up into 2 days, get 4 or 5 on day 1 then day 2 focus on Orsha prayers, that one is brutal, a good 2 and a half hours of pressing the same button every 10sec hoping no-one crashes the channel or interupts you.

Dont give up out of frustration and pick some trash filler circle like druid, Hamaya is fkng insane at lv330 with 800+ INT and several thousand magic attack, its no hit limit and rate of hits stunlocks everything and just destroys massive packs of mobs, that skill alone is worth the stupid quest.

1 Like

The quest is not HARD, is laboriousā€¦ You can finalize the quest in 3~5 days and you can begin the quest before arrive in lvl 15 of classā€¦

Begin the quest in lvl 165~170 and when you are in lvl 15, ready for change, you most likely finish the questā€¦

I was able to get 6 of my 7 goheis in under 3 hours tbh, I went 1/1 on my crystal mines one using the 2nd to the last b/c that was what was said to be the highest chance, I also got lucky on Klaipeda spirit, my only hurdle was Orsha, that one sucked.

Iā€™m having trouble with the miko quest atm. The Klaipeda spirit is the hard one for me. I did the praying easy since I watched netflix while doing it. But after 5 hours on day 3 waiting for the spirit to show up and nothing, im really bummed. Is it 2-4 hours for each channel at the same time or is it like a rotation where each channel gets it one after the other?

miko quest is super hardā€¦
stay at orsa for like 1 -2 hr for 3 dayā€¦still no hope

Is there a auto fire on spacebar or something TT_TT
I have been reading all my book while pressing space Still not get one.

anyone has Any tip or any help on this quest?

Miko quest too easy,done it 2 times.I love doing it and would be glad to do it again.

Would do it again to similar class later but not gonna queue it for 16 hours LOL. :rolling_eyes:

@jchsc32

Holy also does double damage to dark. Itā€™s pretty brokenā€¦ Also hits air target unlike frost ground

:rolling_eyes:

just hit Rank5 can i start to do this quest before hitting job LV15?

yes you can collect the goheis ahead of time

1 Like

I just witnessed a miracle and got the Klaipeda spirit when I logged on and switched channels. So it seems itā€™s better to just change channels and get lucky rather than sit and wait.

Iā€™m excited to finally move on!

Do u switch channel to get the goheis??? just collect 1 from crystal mines lv3ā€¦ :joy:

Klaipeda spawns in a random channel so you have to check them all periodically but if your alone that is going to be difficult, I camped mine with several other people so we could each watch a channel.

1 Like

How long the duration last for the gohei?