Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

I see, so it might be a mini-version of Frost Cloud

Hamaya hits flying.

Frost cloud cannot hit flying. Is fake cloud. Is frost ground.

Sweep doesnā€™t boost the Hamaya level.

Yes, it does.

10 hits per 3 seconds, to be exact (can test it with and without DM on Crystal Mine flags).

It does ;p

With dm and sweep you get a lvl 7 Hamaya with longer duration. Sweep also boost Inquis Breaking Wheel and Pears of Anguish. It boosts heal and cure as well, just not Healing Factor for some reason.

2 Likes

How is Sweeping supposed to be used? do I cast it and then use my abilities or use my abilites and then cast Sweeping?

Sweeping first then skills but if you got DM then you use DM+Sweeping+Skills.

1 Like

Ok thx :slight_smile:

What would be a good lvl for Sweeping? Iā€™m a cleric c2 - krivis c3 - kannushi going for priest - taoist next so Clap is not necessary I believeā€¦ and I already have Hamaya maxed and 1 into Kagura only.

Max out Sweeping. Higher skill level = more time to use your skills before the swept area fades. 1 sec per level may not seem like much but youā€™re not going to get more than a couple skills out in a tiny 5 second timeframe at level 1. For example, with lv5 Sweeping my Miko can just barely squeeze out six groundspells before it wears off.

If you donā€™t need clap, Iā€™d recommend Gohei Lv1, Sweeping Lv5, Hamaya Lv5, Kagura Lv4 (or skip and put points into Gohei if you donā€™t like Kagura, but Gohei is fine at lv1).

2 Likes

Kagura is overrated. Itā€™s only melee buff to team members and you have to be dancing during the duration. Itā€™s only ā€˜usefulā€™ when all your skills are on cooldown. Itā€™s actually a total crap skill. Unless Iā€™m missing somethingā€¦

Its actually very strong but only for your party or gimmicky situations like an inquistor laying down pears then doing the dance etc, for the majority of solo play though, no you wouldnt use it.

How can i calculate my Damage Output with Hamaya?
Is there any formula?

You should always level Hamaya to level 5 no matter what build because itā€™s just so op and hits air as well. So assuming you have level 5 then the raw formula is 1013 damage for 20 seconds at level 5 and max number of targets 10. Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s 1013 per tick or per second for 20 seconds? So 20x1013. And you have up to 100% damage boost attribute so that would be 2026 per tick if you max the attribute? Thatā€™s my guess.

And of course you would add your total magic attack and int on top of that 1013 per tick and add also blessing damage per tick as well if you have it.

1 Like

3 seconds = 10 hits.
Or around 3 hits per second.

For ease, use
1 tick = (magic attack + hamaya skill damage) * %attribute

Full formula at: [Damage Guide] The big formula, modifier types, and how they interact!

1 Like

Thanks for the Info.
But the INT is not in the Formula? Why?

it is in the formula, because 1 int= 1 Matk

1 Like

I use it all the time while I solo though with Breaking Wheel. Sweep->Wheel->Dance.

I donā€™t know what to get for rank 7.
My build is:
C2 > Krivis 3 > Miko > X > Taoist
Iā€™m in between oracle, plague doctor and kabbalist.
Help.

I went Cleric3 with that exact same build but PD would be much better tbh. Especially if youā€™re not planning on going up to Taoist3 I would take PD because PD2 is very good also.

You clearly never seen how people clear ET these day with Miko.

Esp with a Krivis + Diev combo who add on top that diev is a miko :rolling_eyes:

As of now itā€™s Meele Meta. A Dethrone can hit up to 400k with kagura alone. on a AOE burst. On Bossing at every 5 stage check. You can just instant gib it with a doppel + dragoon in 6 seconds after his invulnerability wears off. That includes GBB. Anything that is 10-20m dies in mere seconds.

Also In WB wars. Any one who abuses Miko Kagura is automatically netted a cube. Such as inquistor throwing pears, Fencer rotation, Dragoon , Doppel (still ā€œunfix/nerfedā€ cyclone (52hits in 7 second))

What is archer and wizards? They are dun farmer and supports.Lulz

As for the damage calculation. IT adds a additional line of your damage with 1.6x mod of Holy Element with physical properties affected by all debuff.

So a 90k hit does 290k hit etcā€¦ So what happen to this when a Doppel does 52 hits of cyclone with additional 52 hits of kagura in taht 7 second LULZ. I leave that to your imagination of damage potential.

I call kagura broken the only issue is you need to be stationary and itā€™s just a setup pretty much.

1 Like