Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

The one with Plague Doctor 2 has more potential.
What is the purpose of Krivis for this build?

for the purpose of increase buff limit

I don’t really think taking Krivis solely for Daino is worth it as it can be bought from market (Skill Scroll).

However if you really like the class, by all means go ahead.

nah daino is usually the reason and the other skill that i can’t remember. thinking of Dievdirbys too.

Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Miko > PD

cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Miko > Dievdirbys > Krivis

My quest bugged, I sent msg to support, but I’m being ignored

i pick all spirits 2 times and dont change powerless gohei

i might go with

cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Miko > Dievdirbys > PD

probably for PD what im after to it is heal factor and bloodletting, for diev it’s decrease cooldown and the other that decrease sp consump.

what can you say? or the 1st one still has more potential?

What do you want to do with this build?

well i was thinking how my party usually do, since their nukers, and skill users than the natural hack and smash.
i though of this for heals cooldowns buff and sp consumption

Statement is a bit too vague.
But if you think it will work for you, then by all means go ahead.

but in you own opinion the first one still has more potential still than this right?

In my opinion, yes the first has more potential due to what Plague Doctor 2 has to offer as compared to just one circle.

ok thank you :slight_smile: i’ll think this through over and over again. thank you for answering my questions :slight_smile:

guys do think i can use five hammer with red gem star 5 (5ea) until end content?

yes, everyone does, I went five hammer until 220, then iron fist

once/IF you get your practonium then go Windia Rod at 315

you could five hammer it to 315 BUT solo’ng rank 8 maps could get dicey, only cost me 2m to craft my iron fist, alot of the old gear has really come down in price

iron fist good aswell for C2-diev3-Miko-Pd2?

for getting you to 315 windia rod ya, same build I run

at 315 though you ditch blunt weapons b/c you will be dumping 600000 shards into transcendance

Hi, what is Hayama hit count over it duration?

Theres no hit counter ;p

It hits up to 10 mobs over the whole duration. And cc’s (bugs) them. Actually its kinda like a Possession (Sadhu c2) just you dont have to channel it. And its almost thrice as long.

You can increase the duration with divine might and sweep even more, on top.

What I want to ask is hit/second.
Haha, sorry for my english.

Thrice per second. Thats too much for the monster mechanic to handle, so they get stuck.