Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

when it was first release orsha praying is fine. usuki queue up to 15 hours.

drop clap if you are not diev.

Itā€™s not worth the points. just max utilities, kagura and hayama instead.

Iā€™m going Cleric C2 > Krivis C3 > Miko > Oracle > Taoist

Omg I logged again after playing a few LoL games with a friend and then when I load Iā€™m next to the spirit in Klaipeda :flushed: around 8:00-8:10 AM server time, at 1st chanel in NA Klaipeda Server.

I feel so happy I was so sad before now I can carry on with my original plan :blush:

Gratz! Youā€™re almost there to mikohood
I lucked out on Klapedia spirit because it was literally there when my friend showed me the location.

I saved praying in Orsha until last because of ā€œall that clicking =_=ā€

Uskis queue during release was the longest wait for me. The queue was so long.

@Heartless Miko is one of the best 1 circle class for cleric tree. It is definitely worth the long and tedious pre-requisite quests. Just Hamaya alone is enough reason to go miko if you are INT based dps.

Can someone please test and confirm this. I was in a party with another Miko with Clap (I donā€™t have Clap). And I noticed my Sweeping and Hamaya was extended a few second past itā€™s cooldown; which normally it isnā€™t.

Can someone do a test and confirm if Clap now works for Hamaya or Sweeping? It only happened when I was in a party with another Miko with Clap; unless thereā€™s another class that an extend circles or skills?

Idk but clap is so funny on diev, ran into a world boss last night while questing on my lowbie 180 diev/miko, decided to try soloā€™ng it, by the end of the fight I literally had 12 different owls surrounding it an arena of death format, just sat there and watched while clapping every so often.

Didnā€™t you get Divine might & sweeping broom?
+2 levels on Hamaya means +6 seconds.

Clap does not extend Hamaya and Sweep.
Made a video for you.

https://youtu.be/DWL1usZKwz0

Question.

Is there any hidden effect with chaplain and Miko?
A party member told me if I use Hamayoh -> Magnus exorcise -> Clap -> Kagura dance,my magic circles will hit more.I didnā€™t put clap in my build and instead saved the last 3 points to decide later,if I wanna test it,I would have to use them in clap.Can anyone test it for me?If it works,Iā€™ll definitly put some points at clap :smiley:

Only effect for chaplain miko = Capella + clap to extend capella.

Clap only exteneds Capella, no Magnus, Sweep or Hamaya. Otherwise Iā€™m sure would see a bunch of Chaplain Mikos running around with that much power and pretty much no CD with a long extension. Could be why it doesnā€™t work in the first place so Miko isnā€™t as OP as it already is.

After all the camping and playing dora the explorer with the Miko Masterā€¦

Iā€™m finally a Kannushi!

Tho I was left with 4k silver after sex changing twice to get Kannushi with an already male char.

Also lowkey bothers me the costume says Miko Costume instead of Kannushi Costume.

ā€¦

TRIGGERED

2 Likes

what do you think of this build? i was current;y following hannibalā€™s chaplain build but i saw mikoā€™s skill so i changed from chaplain to miko. i liked the broom gohei and especially the clap that can extend for few seconds of the skills.

currently rank 6

but then what do you think? should i change some skills? or should i change the other last 2 rank?

Iā€™m only going to comment on the Miko part.

• Clap is useless for you, doesnā€™t extend anything you have.
  • Hamaya is still good even on SPR build (which I assume you are because of Stone Skin).
  • I prefer to have Kagura maxed rather than Broom, personal preference.

clap is useless for healing factor?

actually i was not thinking of using clap for my self only, but for my party mates

Both Broom and Clap does not work on Healing Factor.

Edit: Then your party mates must have one of the following skills:

• All Dievdirbys statues
  • Deploy Capella
  • Corpse Tower
  • Aukuras

Otherwise it is useless.

how u lvl C2-Diev3-Miko

and which gear are u would us

owww yep itā€™s useless thanks! :slight_smile:

i was thinking of this kind of build too

iā€™ll fix the clap later on this build, what do you think? this one or the other one where PD is circle 2?