Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

managed to get an 8th stone, which is in about 40min, so your saying the pillar at the top, with 2 pillars to the right of it, and 4 or so below is the sunday starting

Pillar Pillar Pillar
                Pillar
                Pillar
        Pillar Pillar    

is this right, got a good stone dont wanna fk it up

Neko i tried it and it did not make any difference.

I want to remind everyone of this guide as it is a bit annoying to search for.

2 Likes

[Edit, useless post +1]

no need they jus posted a guide with image, thx, that 1 above this reply is soo much better

try the south area of the second floor. I have not seen any necromancers there. it is usually full respawn. I am not certain but the first time I did the quest I did not even go and kill mobs so I dunno if it was because I quested there before or if necromancer kills count for my char.

edit: guess you might be able to leech some kills if a necro allows. anyways it was never difficult to kill 100 even with several necros and other players. itā€™s easy to kill steal afk necros too.

With the help of a friend and the guide, I was also able to make a mikoā€¦(too poor to change him back to a him from a her lol)

I was lucky to be doing the quest on a very empty Orsha server as there were no lineups to anything. I found one other player to team up with for the manahas orbs and everything else went relatively smoothā€¦do you count staying up late hitting space bar to pray like 1000 times smooth?

Old build c1>p3>pard3
New build c2,p2,pard1,miko,PD

I look forward to giving up my autoattack days =ā€¦=
Since Iā€™m not diev, should I get clap or go full on Kagura dancing powers?

no need, that google doc you posted was a lifesaver, so hard going off the google translated pages

took me about 3 hours to get 6 goheis, then early this morning b4 my kids woke up I hit ch4 in orsha and prayed for 2 hours and 27 min to get my last gohei, thanks for all the help to the people that replied

Hey guys, so my build is Cleric2>Bokor2>X>Miko>PD2

Do you guys think the X should be Pardoner or Diev?

Is the spirit at Klaipeda bugged or something? been camping it for 10+ hours and it just simply wonā€™t appearā€¦

no just really slow, the pty I camped it with 2 days back, the first member spent 5.5hrs total on his, I was lucky and showed up near the end of that drama

Itā€™s impossibleā€¦ itā€™s been almost 12 hours without any sign of the spirit :disappointed: at this point I might just go druid.

Nah your just having bad luck, hang in there

I was able to get 6 gohei spirits in under 3hrs, got lucky and got crystal mines on 2nd guess, while the 1st guess was on cd did demon prison etc etc

The only soul crushing one is orsha imo, praying every 10sec for 2.5 hours is torture

1 Like

most of that time we were 4 in a party each in one channel, how is that bad luck? itā€™s supposed to spam every 2-4 hours which doesnā€™t seem like it :confounded: Iā€™m seriously so tired of just hanging in there Iā€™ve lost hope :cry:

If you really want Miko in your build stick with it. I thought the Klaipeda one was bugged ( and I still think the timing might be a little off) since I spent a couple nights in a row looking for it for ~5 hours, but saw it on the second night just as I was about to give up until the next day.

Now I have Miko on my Taoist build and I love it. Itā€™s my main damage when Iā€™m not trying to take down a boss since the papers for Taoist add up in cost quickly.

no way its 2hrs, everyones been raging in shout about that spirit, im just saying it absolutely still spawns, know for a fact of atleast 2 spawns yesterday on klai due to ppl calling it out on shout

you just are getting shafted is all, dont go druid, stick it out

I really want it, is the only reason Iā€™m lvling my main right now, I guess Iā€™ll just have to embrace myself and continueā€¦ but Iā€™ll stop for now, been doing it the entire night without success and Iā€™m tired, will continue later I guess :sweat:

Might not be relevant but, Iā€™d be sure that if you work together with others nobody channel surfs. I had been channel surfing (once with others and once alone) and I think that may have caused me to miss it since it can take a while for the new channel to load. That was advice someone gave me, and I got the spirit very shortly after.

ya idk what your build is but for most its a must have, myself as a circle3 diev claps just too good, fk druid

try again tommorow, it only takes 1 prick who wont join the party to surf and catch it in the 1 channel you dont have covered and not tell anyone, that happens all the time

Actually you are right. With 4 channels it will take you about 1 minute and 40 seconds to switch from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 1 and since the orb spawns for a short time (I think its is only a minute) you can pretty much miss it few times.
I would recommend doing it with at least 1 more person so both of you can swipe 2 channels each.