Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Is there synergy using Chaplain / Priest that Spr/Con build for a Miko?

Like a Cleric > Priest 3 > Chap > Miko viable enough for you guys?

Wait until our server get miko and I can help you with this. My build is pretty much same as yours.
No matter how badly it will be, Iā€™ll stick with it. With all these class balance changes soon to be come, who knows what IMC will hold surprise

it adds ME and Aspergillum which are good magic damage, so it canā€™t hurt.

Hi guys, can someone help me please? I want to know how does Broom skill works? Do I have to create owl statue first or use Broom and then the owl statue to increase it level?

Broom create magic circle which gives you buff(+1 statue level), when you stand in it. So first you use broom and then carve owl while standing in circle.

Just to clarify, it's not just statues, Broom adds +1 to all skills(with some certain exemptions), just like DivineMight to those standing inside it. What makes Miko's Broom nice is there's no skill usage limit unlike DM.(The downside however is obviously that you need to stay in it's magic circle) The Miko can channel(max 10sec) Broom and have 0cd skill users stand there, spam all they're ā– ā– ā– ā–  till their sp/stamina run dry and not lose the +1skill lvl, and it still lingers for 5sec after sweeping the floor. I think the tooltiip saying that it only increases installation types skill's lvl is a mistranslation, either that or IMC is still confused themselves on how they want the skill to work. edit: yeah scratch that, was half asleep typing the crap above

I think it work as described. With DM and Broom my 10 lvl statues becomes 12 lvl. Other skills affected only by DM +1.

Maybe some other skills falls under the definition of installation.

It says right in the skill description for Sweeping that it affects installation/magic circle type skills. Any skill that plants a stationary attack/effect gets the +1. For example: Heal, Cure, Zaibas, Zalciai, Hamaya all count as magic circle spells. So should spells like Fire Ground, Fire Pillar and Frost Cloud. Sapper traps should also get the +1 since theyā€™re installations.

Hi guys,

My current build is C2 - P3 - Chap1 - Kab1 -Miko. with Int /con. I feel little bit hard to support when doing the ET run.

Do you guys think the C2 - Diev3 - Miko - PD2 is better build for overall support?

Little update: Clap works on Corpse Tower, but not on Dirty Pole.

1 Like

not much people took necro 3 and corpse tower. But this is good to know. I can play with my guildie necro to stack towers for lul :laughing:

or play a little with tower defense
btw, so we speculate any objects with aura seems falseā€¦ pretty weird that it wonā€™t work on jolly roger but corpse tower :expressionless:

I tested on pretty much every skill except Guild Tower and Jincan Gu.

Works on:

• Diev Statues
  • Aukuras
  • Build Capella
  • Corpse Tower

Not sure if Iā€™m bored enough to test on Guild Tower.

3 Likes

Can anyone post a english explanation of how to do the Gohei in Demon Prison 1 please, I havent had any issues with the others but I have no idea whatsoever what that one says, any pillar I touch says the same thing, strange energy in the air, 1-7, and when I go to the other side it says I have evil energy, and doesnt let me touch anything, thanks.

Kill around 50-100 mobs in Demon Prison 2 (exact number not known, also good luck with this), then go back to the orbs. You should be able to pick it up now. If not, you need to kill some more.

thanks -----------------------------

once i have an orb, 12th for example, what do i do then, pick a pillar and hope it matches, if not fail and wait another hour?

if so any way to tell wht pillar to pick

Each pillar corresponds to a day of the week (server time). Starting from Sunday on the top left.

Each orb corresponds to the time on the clock you should insert to inside the pillar. In your case, 12th = 00:xx (again, server time). You can keep taking/retrying, however each orb/pillar takes one hour to respawn.

sorry to keep bothering you, so if I hold this 12th orb until tonight at midnight (klaipeda server) which pillar should I insert it into

Check the homepage top right corner. That should give you the serverā€™s day/time.

Assuming itā€™s 5 hours from now: Wednesday, middle pillar (4th).

ya nvm, didnt realize you lost the orb if you zoned out, my timer was up at crystal mines, 12th orb gone now, ill work on dp later, just annoying b/c killing 50-100mobs there atm takes 30min b/c there are literally x12 330 necros spread out in each room, thx for the help