Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Kagura 4 Hamaya 4 both can be 5 with divine might
max clap can be level 6 with clap
gohei 1
sweep 1

Best distributon!

1 Like

Do you mean that it has 4hrs respawn for each channel? Like 4hrs on ch1 and then after next 4hrs it will spawn on ch2?

No it will random spawn on x channel.

if your server has 10 channel then it will random spawn on 1 of that 10 channel every 2-4 hour.

Is that so? I thought all. If so, then my info is wrong >_< @tehtar sorry for giving wrong info XD.

I think which skills you want to max largely depends on how you want to use the character.

Gohei should stay at 1, the damage and cost is fine at this level and the low cd means its easy to spam for quick damage or slapping off buffs/debuffs.

Hamaya is maxed unless you want to go full support and don’t want the DPS.

That leaves us with the points for 5/3/1 or 5/4/0 in the last three skills. At this point you have to decide what you use the most: magic circle spells for Sweeping, Diev statues for Clap, or skills that count as melee attacks/party play with melee characters.

Notably, Kagura does more damage as well as lasts longer per each level, while Sweeping/Clap only increase the skill duration per each level, so if you have a setup where you’ll use Kagura a lot you should definitely max it. The other two are up to preference. I don’t have Diev in my build, so I maxed Sweeping and find it very useful for getting the most damage out of my skills. Ten seconds is just long enough for me to get out two Zaibas, Hamaya, Cure and Zalciai with a bit if wiggle room.

Can anyone explain how Sweep works with Diev statues? I haven’t put points in it yet.

EDIT1: And what do you guys think of a bokor, miko, inqui build? Can this work? I’m making a new Miko, this one ending with Inqui, I might go cleric2>priest>paladin3>miko>inqui but I don’t know yet, still looking at options.

EDIT2: lol the first public build when you search inqui on tosbuild is ^ but pd instead of miko, so I guess it’s a good build but I wanted to squeeze bokor in there, might have no synergy with the other classes though.

Diev = Clap
Without Diev = Sweeping.

My build is 1 Gohei, 4 Sweeping, 5 Hamaya, 0 Clap, 5 Kagura.

NOTE: Just for you guys info. When I Divine Might, Kagura Dance will not increase to Lv6. It might be capped at Lv5. So, that is up to you whether you want to depend on Divine Might to make it Lv4 > Lv5.

It should work the same as it does with other magic circles, but a Diev might want to confirm just in case. You use Sweeping and then stand in the swept areas, any magic circle spells cast while standing in the swept area will have +1 to skill level. You should see a 2nd row buff for Sweeping if it’s working correctly and your skill levels will update like they do for Divine Might.

Yeah I’ve maxed Clap with 1 kagura, 1 hamaya. Thanks for the info on kagura. Is it that good? I was planning getting kagura 1 and 3 sweeping, was even thinking of not getting gohei to get sweeping to 4. but I could interchange kagura and sweeping, I guess.

Thanks @BlueFlewQueen.

I never use kagura
 hardly
 well a lot in town I guess? For the lulz lol.

But I can max it in case I need it one day, since I don’t need clap for my build.

I think i’ll go:
5 hamaya
1 gohei
1 sweeping
5 clap
3 kagura
I’m just not sure yet, kagura is really good.

I’ve built into a:
5 hamaya
1 gohei
3/4 sweeping
3/4 kagura
2 clap

The Kagura 30-40% additional holy damage is too good to pass up. Melees will feel so happy when they see their dmg become like a waterfall.

It seems the trick to counter statue limit is to craft 1 goddess statue + 1 owl statue somewhere else and keep spamming statues on the same spot.

Game will think your statues aren’t cluttered => allowed to continue.

Or we have gimped version of statue & clap

Guys do you think Owl will gain extra damage by Kagura? because it is stated as melee attack like Sapper skill

No, Owl deals [magic] damage.
Sapper deals [Physical] damage, so kagura works on sapper skills.

So the information in this https://tos.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char4_7&f=1 is wrong? Hmm sad :frowning: because Kagura is stated as “Magic Buff” and “Melee” Attribute and Carve Owl is “Magic Attack” and “Melee” Attribute too, so I’m thinking they can interact each other like Inquisitor’s Wheel and Pears. Carve Owl triggers when the monster comes near to it so thats why it is stated as “Melee” Attribute hmmm
 It’s just my Theory and hoping that it can work hahah! Kagura said that it add Holy Property Damage when “melee attacks” hit an enemy particular of what skill we use, Hmmm what do you think? Even if we use magic attack that has melee attribute you think it can interact with Kagura?

There are some weird properties set in tos.neet.tv. If you check Druid’s carnivory, the damage attribute is also written as Melee. Kind of mind boggling sometimes.

1 Like

Question:
In crystal mines, do I have to get the right stone? Or any stone is ok?

Right stone.
It will be random.

Using the build Cleric2>Bokor2>Pardoner1>Miko>PD2, besides Hamaya lvl5, where should I spend the other skill points? Btw, how many points should I spend in CON/SPR?