Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Oh here we go again, skill reset… F u c k imc x1000

regarding the Uskis Arable Land part of quest:
How much time it takes to start glow? i’m 6th in que so i wonder if i’ll ever get to sleep tonight

Focus on 40-60min,

prepare to press spacebar as soon as the flower start glowing, just press one, don’t spam it

what will happen if i’ll spam? xD

Suffering with the queue again popolion emoticon

For those who don’t know, crafting Omamori counts as normal craft, so achievement for 100 times craft(White Hair color reward) can be done very easy :3

Posting a lodge Pic looks better like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah everything that can craft in this game will count as normal craft. include Fletcher’s arrow, Alchemist’s potion. etc.

My fail’s I’ve been done “craft x100” achievement before become Fletcher T T. farewell my silver…

@greyhiem

Any idea did KTOS had a “houki broom fix before”

I think i remember some where back it was having issue with updating miko skills… :thinking:

Just a quick question, how did you guys finish your Klaipedia and Manahas parts? Those are the only spirits I have left. For manahas, do you just walk around the area hoping to see it? For Klaipedia, how long does it stay in the channel before it disappears for another 4 hours?

Manahas has a random spawn, it can pretty much spawn any where in the map.

Respawn timer is about 30- 1h.
From various people mention that it will only spawn only in one random channel of Manahas each time. .

Will tele about 3-4 times every X second it will jump or when some one take it.After that poof

Can be mass harvested.

Klai just CC until you find it. Re spawn time is quite fast 10-20min?
Can be party shared.

Spent 5h on one channel in Klai with many other pre-mikos and then found spirit on another by accident.

Pls I need help I really didn’t understand how to get the spirit in demon district

For Manahas it’s better to do it as a group, surprisingly. The spawn points are spread out over a wide area and it only stays for about ~20 seconds, but the spirit can be shared.

I got these diagrams from a Korean blog someone linked me, can’t read a lick of Korean but the areas marked in green are possible spawn points. Organize a group of four or more people and wait in areas so that every possible spawn will be visible on someone’s screen. When someone sees it appear, they say the direction or general area for everyone to hurry over to. Everyone wins!

There are more spots not included.

That include entrance of both side and the lower btm left and right. It does spawn.

So practically it does spawn anywhere.

For Manahas it’s on one random channel, right? Spent half an hour on ch1 only to find out that someone got it on ch2. ;u;

yup dat’s right on one random channel at a time

Hi, Nekorin, saw your great vids about synergy possibility of Miko -Inq. Is your chara int based?
My PVE cleric is currently Diev3 - Miko - PD1, and am really not sure whether I should go for Inq or PD2.