Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Miko inqui is more into boss dealer, pd2 now is more suitable for pve aoe and ET

and i though that OP Agny also multiply dmg of incineration LoL ?

well i guess PVE overall the Bokor - Pardoner Miko -PD2 build keep beign the best.

Utility and PVE the Diev3 is goodlike. You can even solo the uphill defense by beign close to afk just clapping hands

I already have Pyro at R7 and know how OP it is, but 1.8m damage in few secs seems also OP though it is situational.

Like i said, this Miko Inqui is more into Boss dealer, all the aoe from this build all come from the 5 infinite owl combo with clap

yeah ok i see thank you.

Yes I’m INT based. I would suggest that you continue the path to PD2. Going PD2 keeps your stats focused to INT which is great. With the inclusion of Agny necklace, PD’s damage is really sick.

As for Inquisitor <> Miko interaction, like what I said in the post, it is kind of unpredictable since we don’t know when the boss is going to cast some spells. Pears react to spell casts and automatically fly towards the boss, dealing 3x damage for 1 hit only. If the boss just happily do melee or physical skills, then we can get to see some spectacular fountains of numbers.

How does storm calling work on melee attacks, the attribute adds 50% additional dmg, that means it would be pretty sick for dragoon and fencers in party?

hi guys,
about miko clap skill,
this skill add 25sec on all statue godness / carve world / owl ???

im running cleric 2, bokor 3, pardoner 1, PD 2
will it worth change to cleric 2 diev 3, miko , PD2 ?

give some advice pls :slight_smile:

The question about Miko being more or less useful for Inquisitor should also consider the possibility of “Iron Maiden” being affected by Clap. Inquisitor might or might not be a good choice after Miko, depending on the future content + balancing/rebalancing issues.

Especially the current Rank Reset Voucher is questionable, as Rank 8 content seems to scale awkwardly; it’s basically a turning point in the game.
However, since we don’t know the direction it’s going in we can’t really react or prepare: Having the best gear in TOS will still not grant you the balance/flexibility you might want on your character/skills/etc.

I’d like to ask Simeone to make a Test.

I’ve Been thinking And decided to Go Taoist aftet Miko.

Since miko’s dance adds an additional line of damage,If miko’s dance is used while the mob is in the storm calling,it Will increase the dance’s damage since the main line of damage increase.Could anyone Test it?

its only for melee atks

Been channel surfing randomly for hours for 2 days then yesterday while I was passing by Klaipedia to repair my armor I said, why not? And went down to check, boom, it was there! Lucky lmao.

For manahas, not much luck still. It’s the only one I’m missing now. It’s the first one I tried and been trying every time I could but no luck yet. So one random channel, random place anywhere in the map, and will tele around too… man this one is tough. How did you guys chance upon it?

Yeah been going around this whole area and even partied with some people looking for it but sadly still nothing. I also read it apparently spawns randomly in the whole map, not just these spots.

Clap lvl 5 = +25s with 34s cd
Clap lvl 5+1(Divine Might) = +30s
Clap cd with Laima -20% cd = Clap 27s cd
So with Laima and Divine Might you can have your statues up forever actually.
And yes, it works with all diev statues.

Also you have Broom wich works with statues like Divine Might so you can get them to level 12.

Hamaya gives you great damage for both ground and flying emenies with high tickrate for 20 seconds(23 with Divine Might) and 35s cd(28s with Laima) at level 5. As for damage, it’s 1013(1144 with Divine Might) at level 5. For example, Owl’s damage at level 10 is 898(965 with Divine Might). And Hamaya have attribute same as Owl - +1% dmg for each attr level with 100 max level.

Not sure if numbers above scales with my current 480 INT, but at least you can see difference between these skills and judge for yourself.

Kagura Dance and Gohei - not so good for diev i think, but still can be useful sometimes.

Forgot to mention, you can craft Omamori(Charm of Protection) which gives you immunity to one high tier ailment.
1 Omamori = 5 Parchment(Pardoner Master shop). And it 0 cd, so as long as you have it in your inventory, you’ll be immune to many annoying debuffs such as sleep, slow and etc.
Just place it at hotkey, press to make it active and enjoy :3

Oh and it’s tradable ($_$ KA~CHING).

In my opinion Miko - must have for diev 3.
Also you can look at this vid to be sure:

Don’t know if this was mentioned.
Male characters are able to do the pre-quest.

1 Like

I agree, with all the rebalancing on the horizon, we don’t know what will happen to class synergy. But it does seem like IMC will be putting more emphasis on having classes combo with each other to create new playstyles (like kino x pyro/cryo). Quote from their post:

1. Rather than letting one class become too good to the point of self-reliance, we should devise a plan to encourage different types of classes to work together and develop new play strategies.

As for clap, from how it is worded, they will probably add in the feature for it to be extended to other class spell circles and objects once it is ready. It kind of makes no sense that only dievdirby is affected by it. Miko isn’t Dievdirby C4.

Inquisitor so far is one of the few classes I find that synergise well with Miko, since both pears and breaking wheel are considered as “melee attacks” and are still able to function and get benefits while Miko is channeling her kagura dance. Hopefully “Iron Maiden” is in the same vein too, a plant at a location object just like wheel/pears/statues so Miko can still do her job while these objects continue to dps.

my server is nice enough. We all group up and shout upon any chl having it.

So those who are fast are able to cc and chase after it.

I am abit lucky on this i camped the same chl and we eventually found it after 4 hours
5 of us in the same chl lol

Feels very similar to me. Immobile playstyle due to immobile skills (aura, immobile AoE), long cooldown.

Hmmm, plague doc :confused:

Still waiting for them to fix level tooltip for miko when updating with divine might and broom :confused:

1 Like

Wow I got lucky as well. I just logged in this morning and when I materialized in the same spot I logged out off last night, the spirit was right beside me! Lmao, no effort at all this time.

Your server really worked together, that’s really great! I was expecting some trouble in my server actually but was surprised everybody was nice and queuing and helping each other.

1 Like