Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Yeah, any melee physical damage

True. The gearing will be a problem though since Iā€™ll need both physical and magical attack. Need to explore more gearing options that adds to both sides.

Hmmā€¦ think Iā€™ll stick with the Vienarazis Mace since I already have it. Skull smasher is too far a target for a casual like me to get.

Hi, how you solved the problem with NPC Adrijus?

Luckily every mace gives magic & physical stats.
Just your other equips you would have to adjust.

Though inquis base damage is really high, thatā€™s why full CON inquis builds still work at pvp.

Im using the mdef 1h sword and dont think i will change it ā€¦ with that e reach 6k mdefense and for gvg is real good! Im going to inqui because the base damage of akills are good ā€¦ do you think i will loose a lot of damage in pvp?

itā€™s a bug, if you carry a charged gohei he will spit out the hitomiko (miko master) whereabout and wonā€™t let you finish that 2 quest ahahaā€¦ all you need to do now is teleport to passage of the recluse and meet her, OUR TRUE GODDESS

about the sweeping skill, will the +1 skill level buff duration increase when i max the skill?

Weee done with my double miko puked for 48 hours of time.

Miko skills canā€™t get level 6 by DM, is this a bug or designed?

Might be designed.

Wonā€™t know any way for now lel.

Clap can hit 30secs though. I canā€™t seem to get it to 35secsā€¦

Think max is +1 level only.

Grats @unicorntheshiny for completing another miko quest. I wanted another miko but canā€™t take the pre-advancement quest wait. Probably will only start when the hype and craze dies down.

Yea take your time. It will prolly die down by next week when most of them get it already.

I puked shiet load of blood for this rofl.

If lv5 is maximum, better take some lv4 skills+DM @.@

pic related

I just wanna cry for my Miko when I done my quest. and tell myself will donā€™t do it again.

Did you done 2nd already? Thatā€™s crazy unicorn!!

HUEHUE yea.just finish it today earlier

Kagura and Hamaya max level skill is 5, canā€™t use anything or anyform of action to increase these 2 skill to lvl 6 :confounded:

Yeah, but the strange thing is that although the level doesnā€™t change, the duration in the tooltip does change to 30secs instead of 25. Think need to do an actual count down to see if it is a tooltip mistake or it has max lv5 limit.

Maybe iā€™ll test with hamaya n kagura, too

the actual count down :confounded:

i think thereā€™s a weird broom glitch here lol.

It seems that only Divine might will reflect on all skill regardless, The level will be shown as 5 but you can get 30 seconds on the tool tip.
Broom will not work. Broom on the other hand will work with hayama.

Hayama Cap can go level 7. No worries this is tested with the damage too.

Clap seems to cap at 6 ( with DM) broom not affected.
Kagura 6 with DM.

So who ever think itā€™s cap at 5 sorry guys :V , blame imc for unresponsive tooltip (miko tool tip fix where)

Video not related but thread related.

2 Likes