Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

Gratz! You’re almost there to mikohood
I lucked out on Klapedia spirit because it was literally there when my friend showed me the location.

I saved praying in Orsha until last because of “all that clicking =_=”

Uskis queue during release was the longest wait for me. The queue was so long.

@Heartless Miko is one of the best 1 circle class for cleric tree. It is definitely worth the long and tedious pre-requisite quests. Just Hamaya alone is enough reason to go miko if you are INT based dps.

Can someone please test and confirm this. I was in a party with another Miko with Clap (I don’t have Clap). And I noticed my Sweeping and Hamaya was extended a few second past it’s cooldown; which normally it isn’t.

Can someone do a test and confirm if Clap now works for Hamaya or Sweeping? It only happened when I was in a party with another Miko with Clap; unless there’s another class that an extend circles or skills?

Idk but clap is so funny on diev, ran into a world boss last night while questing on my lowbie 180 diev/miko, decided to try solo’ng it, by the end of the fight I literally had 12 different owls surrounding it an arena of death format, just sat there and watched while clapping every so often.

Didn’t you get Divine might & sweeping broom?
+2 levels on Hamaya means +6 seconds.

Clap does not extend Hamaya and Sweep.
Made a video for you.

https://youtu.be/DWL1usZKwz0

Question.

Is there any hidden effect with chaplain and Miko?
A party member told me if I use Hamayoh -> Magnus exorcise -> Clap -> Kagura dance,my magic circles will hit more.I didn’t put clap in my build and instead saved the last 3 points to decide later,if I wanna test it,I would have to use them in clap.Can anyone test it for me?If it works,I’ll definitly put some points at clap :smiley:

Only effect for chaplain miko = Capella + clap to extend capella.

Clap only exteneds Capella, no Magnus, Sweep or Hamaya. Otherwise I’m sure would see a bunch of Chaplain Mikos running around with that much power and pretty much no CD with a long extension. Could be why it doesn’t work in the first place so Miko isn’t as OP as it already is.

After all the camping and playing dora the explorer with the Miko Master…

I’m finally a Kannushi!

Tho I was left with 4k silver after sex changing twice to get Kannushi with an already male char.

Also lowkey bothers me the costume says Miko Costume instead of Kannushi Costume.

TRIGGERED

2 Likes

what do you think of this build? i was current;y following hannibal’s chaplain build but i saw miko’s skill so i changed from chaplain to miko. i liked the broom gohei and especially the clap that can extend for few seconds of the skills.

currently rank 6

but then what do you think? should i change some skills? or should i change the other last 2 rank?

I’m only going to comment on the Miko part.

• Clap is useless for you, doesn’t extend anything you have.
  • Hamaya is still good even on SPR build (which I assume you are because of Stone Skin).
  • I prefer to have Kagura maxed rather than Broom, personal preference.

clap is useless for healing factor?

actually i was not thinking of using clap for my self only, but for my party mates

Both Broom and Clap does not work on Healing Factor.

Edit: Then your party mates must have one of the following skills:

• All Dievdirbys statues
  • Deploy Capella
  • Corpse Tower
  • Aukuras

Otherwise it is useless.

how u lvl C2-Diev3-Miko

and which gear are u would us

owww yep it’s useless thanks! :slight_smile:

i was thinking of this kind of build too

i’ll fix the clap later on this build, what do you think? this one or the other one where PD is circle 2?

The one with Plague Doctor 2 has more potential.
What is the purpose of Krivis for this build?

for the purpose of increase buff limit

I don’t really think taking Krivis solely for Daino is worth it as it can be bought from market (Skill Scroll).

However if you really like the class, by all means go ahead.

nah daino is usually the reason and the other skill that i can’t remember. thinking of Dievdirbys too.

Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Miko > PD

cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Miko > Dievdirbys > Krivis