Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Miko Class Thread

No, not true at all. It’s a bit weaker than it used to be (Hamaya was nerfed, and holy damage was nerfed, which weakens Kagura’s usefulness with wheel), but still useful in builds.

@Kertes

I’m thinking about Cleric C2 > Sadhu C?? > Miko > PD 2 as an alternative for my Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > Pardoner > Miko > PD 2.

I’ll be trying it today, got any thoughts on build where Miko can be good? Did the f* quest and don’t really want to waste it.

EDIT: That is due to the fact that apparently monsters got weaker, making Priest less needed (?)
I’ve also heard Sadhu got a lot better, but I wonder if it’s usable (Possession) without Druid, which would be bad for a Miko build.

sadhu2 or 3 alone is strong enough with possession and Astral body explosion, actually the damage is quite broken.
Miko is a really good standalone rank, so you can fit it anywhere you want (if you know what i mean)

@hiroshi.hayashida

thank you, just one last thing, won’t Possession be problematic to use without Sterea Trofh? Does it get interrupted while cast under Safe Zone for example?

I’m between the following builds right now:

Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > Pardoner > Miko > PD 2 (my previous build before I quit, monsters got weaker so I’m doubting the need of Priest ranks)

Cleric C3 > Sadhu C2 > Druid C2 > C3/something (never played these classes, I like them but just didn’t level multiple clerics)

Cleric C2 > Bokor C3 > Miko C1 > PD 2 (is it too little support for a cleric? how do bokor and sadhu damage compare on a Miko build? Should I skip miko for Priest or Cleric C3 for better support?)

Cleric C3 > Sadhu C2 > Miko C1 > PD 2 (seems good in theory, but can I really use possession without sterea?)

Possession no longer gets interrupted on hit, so sadhu won’t need druid nowadays.
And with druid’s hengestone nerf you won’t gain much benefit of going druid2 anyway.

• Druid1 is alright, as carnivory is now quite good. Still not on par with miko ofc.
  • Druid2 offers solid defenses, but transformations are rather lacking.
  • Druid3 would be a good combo with sadhu3, but needs r9 to work. Sadhu2/druid3 is an alright lycan build, but a poor sadhu build.

A) Pardoner got nerfed, lvl 5 DE only gives +50% of the current debuff duration max. So it tends to add only 1-4 seconds to Incinerate based on your timing.
Not worth it imo.

B) See above. Sadhu3 is too good to skip out on tbh. Sadhu2 is a lot less dmg. Druid2 is not in a good spot atm.

C) Is fine. Bokor is pretty darn good atm with damballa and aoe effigies. Likely is a bit overkill in terms of dmg though. Miko is atm the weakest link in there dmg wise and can be replaced. But it has nice support.

D) Sadhu3 both scales possession hit count, possession factor scaling and adds TP for even more dmg. Miko is not a worthwhile trade for it imo.

Sorry, not too familiar with Sadhu so I can’t really help you there. I do know that the classic C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Inq is still very much viable. I also second @hiroshi.hayashida that Miko is still a good standalone rank, so you can fit it anywhere if you need the AOE damage.

I also read here: Best Sadhu Build that one build being considered is Cleric 2 / Diev1 / Sadhu3 / Miko / Inquisitor. Hope it helps.

Another one is Cleric C2 > Diev C1 > Sadhu C3 > Miko > Taoist

Here’s a video by Nekorin showcasing it.

It’s a little bit more supportish but still really nice, alternatively, change Taoist for Inquisitor for more dmg.

I’m currently making Cleric C2 Priest C3 Chaplain Miko Inquisitor, anyone has any variants to this sort of build? i used to like Krivis a lot but seems overly nerfed to me now.

is the Manaha’s quest shareable? I mean, if someone in your party gets the orb, do you also get it?

i havr a few questions about the orsha spirit!

i have been pressing the space bar for almost 2 hours now and i havent gotten the spirit, how many prayers are you supposed to do exactly? is it a chance?

i have also been disconnected every 10 minutes or so does that reset the count? does changing channels reset the count? if so i might as well give up at this rate f me disconnetcing :confused:

Thank You!

Disconnect = reset count (if empty channel)…

D: im about to cry.
im not even sure if it crashed while empty but theres only like 2 people on at a time so it probably has.

why do we have to pray for 2 hours??

ok well thank u for telling me that i might as well try to find an auto key presser bcuz i am not doing that agaib :confused:

the quest is only female char yet? or male can do it?

No idea on the quest to unlock Miko master, but you can only change into the class if you’re female even during this event. I had done it before the reset event and had to change back into female to become miko again.

we have do it with 3 chars the miko quest and the fastest orsha praying was 2 hours and 30 minutes the longest was 3 hours and 15 minutes.

its more like around 3hr 45min the most 4hrs straight… :smiley: do it at a time when no one is around to bother… i did that early morning… where the majority of the player base are still asleep :smiley:

the only time you know it’s ok if the shrines disappears from you… :smiley:
and avoid disconnection… it will always reset… :smiley: (or even leaving the map)

side note took me almost 4hrs… because i was dozing off the screen… :smiley:

I have reached 6 rank but still cant start miko quest. What am i doing wrong? Is chaplain is necesery to have before you go miko?

If you want to be a Kannushi (Male form of Miko) you have to complete the quest as a female then change your gender to male. Price varies something around 800k or so. Cheapest I’ve seen is 670k but it’s expensive these days.

Guys, I’m not sure whether if I did this right, I’ve got the “powerless gohei” item from the npc. Does it mean that I’ve started the miko’s JC quest? thanks!

edit:Not sure whether am I doing it correctly cause I don’t see any spirits spawning in Klai/Manahas by channel hopping.

1 Like

manahas… :smiley:

1.)Acquisition of goheyi(Manahas)

For the shaman lifted the former first go find the ‘mana Haas’ NPC ‘Melissa’ located at the bottom four Bacary statue of the map.
However, because of who she was previously unable to complete the quests that will receive a ‘goheyi’ necessary for a shaman lifted,
If you are clear that she only accepts the quest .

do read 1st if you dont got access to the girl… go to the upper right of the map… find one male npc talkto him to unlock side quest of all manahas npc…
now do the girls whole quest line… to start getting the gohei…