Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Paladin makes our heals heal better and have some mitigation in the form of 12.5% elemental damage reduction. That’s about all paladin1 gives, subtle effects that make pve damage mitigation better.

There are other fantastic choices like Cleric2, Priest1 or Oracle1 for your case too. Personally I would take Cleric2, it gives so much additional usefulness over priest1/paladin1/orcale1 in your build. Paladin1 works better the more heal tiles you are able to put out, in your cleric1 build I don’t think it is really good to go for paladin1 as a R6 choice.

It gives fade, stronger safety wall and divine might.

1 Like

If it procs off r7f, it will probably only multiply the 1st hit of the 7 reflected hits. No more 7 x 7 = 49 hits for us… :sob:

Hehe I already decided to go with Paladin 1 for the elemental damage reduction. So far it’s going pretty well.

Whoa I just realized that RS actually has holy element, black old kepa really punch themselves with 30k damage total from RS lol. Energy Blast lv 5 is like 40k damage so that is 1,8x damage bonus to 1 enemy mobbed…

This should be good for Storage grinding later…

Hey guys,
I’m currently building an INT Kabbalist
Going Cleric C2> Bokor C3> Oracle > Kabbal
But I’m not sure what equipment should I be using
Any thoughts?
Also, I Find zombies are not that useful, should I move those points to max out Hex, effigy and mackangdal?
Thanks in advance

Nice!

Equipment wise, Plate is a solid option. Bracelets Wizard bracelets, upgrade them to archmage bangles later on. Max Petaimon or Animus… the great debate, both are good. Shield try to get an Aias or Sage Wall. Weapon; Superior Corona Rod is a staple, Cata Club is nice, there are also other Rods that are good as well.

Yeah, the zombies are useless still. More points in the skills you mentioned is good. You may also want to consider Samediveve since the Movement speed also applies to you even if you do not have zombies.

This is a great Bokor reference:

You can negate the dmg of mackangdal of your party with r7 by deleting the r7 buff manually with your mouse and hiding in your safety zone when the counter reaches 0

Mack will be eaten up by R7, which sends the dmg to you while negating it with safety zone~

1 Like

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777bff

Seems like R8 skills are out. Merkabah gets 4 new attributes

• Attribute to slow merkabah down (max 1 level)
  • Attribute to increase durability (max 5 level, +5 dura per level?)
  • Attribute to increase mdef of friendlies near merkabah (max 20 level, +10 mdef per level?)
  • Attribute that negates attacks and grants divine attributes to friendies near merkabah (max 1 level)

The multi damage skill… has a cooldown of 42secs. :cry:

I don’t get it… merkabah’s attribute is for 100% invulnerability but Oracle’s c3 skill is very similar but a lot worse?

Oracle skill: 15 sec duration, 42 sec cooldown, 65% chance to negate damage (at max skill level)

Merkabah: ??? duration, 45 sec cooldown, 100% chance to negate damage, probably effect disappears if the wheel is destroyed.

For Merkabah not sure what’s the % it will negate attack though. If wheels slow down to 30% speed, probably the duration will be around 8-10 secs max.

Another thing to note is merkabah moves and is unpredictable due to terrain. It is good if we know how much “divine buff” it will give.

Well, it looks like a self buff. I think maybe it works on the first attack after casting either notarikon or gematria (if you cast it again I suppose it’ll work again for the first hit)?

Hmm, if it is a self buff and it sustains throughout the duration of the buff only to be applied when a monster is afflicted with notarikon or gematria… it will be a really good skill.

Have to wait for the patch notes to be out. Really hope it is XD

But even then, I don’t know how I feel about it… It’s still single target, and you’d need to pick both notarikon and gematria to be able to use it constantly, that means a lot of skill points for a single target dps skill…

The mob duplication skill has a really long cooldown (73 sec) so i’m not sure how I feel about it… If it doesn’t give extra exp, it’s not really useful for grinding.

Merkabah attributes look really good and that’s where I’m betting everything for Kabbalist C2’s strength.

Ein Sof lvl 10 won’t be a big deal because even if you’re able to recast it before the duration is over, you’ll always need to re-heal your new maximum hp.

But Gematria and Notarikon are not single target are they? So if the buff stays on you you could actually hit multiply targets… I guess.

Same as reduce level IIRC, target numbers depends on skill levels…

But yeah I personally can’t live without Ein Sof, multi hit math is really just filler just like Smite for Paladin. Just pick Inquisitor/Tao if you want maximize your DPS skills…

1 Like

yes you can

still am pretty disappointed in the kabba 2 so far … compared to the plagues 2 overlords :confused:

2 Likes

Saw the videos. Yes the multiply damage is pretty disappointing due to the cooldown times and the way it is applied. Need 2 spells just to get a random hit number. If for example Notarikon rolls a 0 for the mission golem… the skill is moot.

I’ll rather it be a player buff and every time Gematria and Notarikon is casted the next attack from the player with the buff will deal X times damage.

Looking for videos on Merkabah buff. Kabbalist in C2 is really weak compared to PD as of now… hope Merkabah can come save us.

2 Likes

I think the new Merkabah attributes may be the only saving grace for Kabbalist at this point. I had a strong feeling C2 wasn’t going to be game changing for the Class from the preview.

Then again the preview mentioned Kabbalist was supposed to be much more Defensive, so I hope the new Merkabah attributes can support that.

2 Likes

Wow… it is INCREDIBLY disappointing. I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad… I can only think of a nice utility for it if you party with someone that has a really strong single target damage skill (musketeer, for example) and use it in a boss or something with proper party member coordination.

Merkabah’s attribute has to come out really amazing at this point to save kabbalist c2…

Seems like Kabbalist C1 -> Inquisitor is not a bad choice for us too. Those pears blessed with R7F reflect the actual damage back instead of 1 damage… hmm. Check 2.14 onwards.