Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Nope. Based on the battle, I use the spell once in the fight with the golem and the bloke said it occurred, after the fight. Cast the spell at the beginning of the battle.

So…casting the spell once on the monster reduces the exp you get, based from the bloke of course

Ouch, that’s just sad… I hope that isn’t intended. Getting my Kabb this weekend. Not sure if i whana invest in math skills to play around XDDD

If we can assume that the new kabbal skills will be math based, most probably double chance, then getting the math skill might be plausible

I secretly hope that since Kabbalist is Math based, the skills should reflect our love in calculations… like

• If you get Merkabah to roll over Ein Sof, Merkabah gains damage equal to Ein’s Sof %.
  • If you enchant Revenge Sevenfold on Merkabah, Merkabah gains x7 hits.
  • If you use Notarikon on a mob, the next Merkabah that hits gain x that amount of hits.

This should be how a calculation class would be… to combine and multiply skills. Sadly this can only happen in my dreams :3

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the info. I’ve decided on going kabbalist for R7 after cleric2/diev3, but I’m not sure exactly about what to choose for R6. My initial thought was to go oracle for prophecy, but I heard that an option would be to go priest instead for resurrection since it’s necessary for upper floors of ET. However, there wouldn’t really be anything else too useful from just one circle. Is there anything else I should be considering? Thanks!

@Micchi

In this thread you’ll found useful information about Oracle, and take a look at Counter Spell function~~

Priest 1 is fairly weak. Oracle would be a better pick in my opinion as you get a lot more out of it at C1. Druid isn’t bad if you want damage. Paladin is decent as well.

1 Like

Thanks to @saigyouji for being a punching bag for testing.

Casting Mackangdal (Bokor C2) on all party members, then casting Revenged 7x, then removing your own Revenged 7x from your buff bar, will cancel all the damage they receive at the end and send it back at you, even if you’re already dead.

Not practical for PvE though, but perfect for Arena PvP/GvG.

4 Likes

@Sixaxis

wait whut? So you take your party’s damage? Can you Safety Zone the damage coming at you?

Nope, he can’t. RS ignores safety wall in that scene.

It was fun to watch it

Just Ausrine and Revive would stop it. Pretty OP in Arena though, since that means the team can immortal-rush the enemy side for up to 20 seconds, and I’d gladly take a death for that (Although I could just cast Revive and I’d live).

Now I have no regrets for going Kappa over PD; until it’s patched.

wow thats new…
is it intended? or just another bug like always? :joy:

@Sakane Thanks for your opinion!

@AHopz Thanks for the thread! I didn’t see that before.

I guess I’ll go Oracle then.

Good question.
It might be intended. Its fairly clear that Bokor and Kabbalist are paired, mechanics wise.
Revenged sevenfold + zombies
Hexing + Merkabah
Revenged sevenfold(curse) + Effigy

I’m saigyouji’s guildmate

Hello there very nice guide you have here. Definitely made me want to try out Kabba for my cleric. I would like to ask for some advice regarding my build as this is the first time I’d be trying out any cleric class (though I’m fairly used to playing clerics in other MMOs, so I know what role I exactly wanted to play).

This is the one I had in mind:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yveqjpwyip/

I like playing my cleric as more of a semi DPS with support capabilities rather than a pure offense or FS role.

I initially wanted to go PD due to its super useful skills (mainly status immunity) but ended up removing it from my build for roleplay reasons due to its clash with my intended theme (something like a holy inquisitor or ME priest in RO terms… as I believe a lot of people know that game). As such, Bokor and Sadhu are out of the question.

I’m not a min-maxer, though of course if I can maximize my build that would be great.

I wanted to ask if there could be alternatives also. I’m currently Cleric 1> Krivis 2 > Diev 1 so there is still some room for tweaks.

I’ve been reading that Cleric 2 is almost mandatory if you wanna support well so I guess I’ll be going at least Cleric 2>Kriv 2>Diev2 so that leaves the final choice between going Diev 3, Kabba 1 or something else.

Thanks for reading this kinda long post.

Welp, since you asked, so kindly!

Semi-DPS with Support…OK. Cleric 2 makes Healing and keeping up your party MUCH easier so it is worth the investment. I wouldn’t say your build is maximized for either support or damage at this point. It’s a very… jack-of-all-trades. It doesn’t excel in either category, it does have some interesting support options for Physical Damage deals (Swordsmen & Archers), and it does do decent damage.

Diev 3 gets you more damage on top of your existing Carve Owl and the ability to become immune to damage Ausrine.

Kabbalist also gives you a mixed bag of goodies. But you’ll feel the instant increase of Support when you get Ein Sof’s attribute while the damage will come after with RS and Merkabah.

Honestly, Kabbalist fits in with your build because it’s very jack-of-all-trades-like. So I’d stick with your current plan. Adding any other new classes will dilute the build even more and you’ll probably begin to hate it more.

Yes I’m not looking for a maximized build but more on a general all arounder . I chose diev because of the very useful totems (dat skill spam) and because it meshes well with the theme in general (holy mage complete with totems and stuff).

I guess I’ll leave the condition cure to another person and focus more on damaging, heals and being a SP battery.

Thank you for the advice :smiley: It’s good to know I’m in the right direction for my planned build.

I got taken advantage of at 5am, should have taken a vid to denounce the maltreatment of chronos. :expressionless:

But yes, this combo is pretty useful for PvP, as you don’t need the party to run to a Safety Zone before Mackangdal ends. You just need to take care of yourself, Revive can easily do it.

Seems like this build is only applicable to Bokor C3>Priest C2>Kabbalist

Don’t suppose there’s another way to mitigate the cumulative multiple R7 from your party members lol