Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

What stats for a Cleric2/Priest1/Pala3/Pd1/Inq 1(2) for pvp?
Full Con or some Str?
2-H mace seems to give a lot of block pen ist dex needet then?

what the best card for inq can u guys help me pls

and can use all build ? pala inq - monk inq - chap inq

any different ? thanks

and about wheel its hit count 15 right ?

if i conviction to it once dat apply 2 hit it count on wheel 1 or 2

For Monk C2 and plus

Red
Prison Cutter
Purple
Rajapearl
Blue
Nuaele
Green
Netherbovine

Paladin C1/C2/C3

Red
Glass Mole
Purple
Glazed Golem
Blue
Nuaele
Green
Netherbovine

Chap

Red
Centaurus or Moa
Purple
Glazed Golem
Blue
Nuaele
Green
Ellaganos,Linkroller or Pyroego

thanks what build viable with chap inq now ?
is cl2 pri3 chap pd inq still good ?

When people go to chap inq path, they make it full SPR?
I have a Chap PD2, and I’m wondering to advance to inquisitor and make it full SPR, when rank 9 comes. Once I like the full SPR build, and the third circle of PD will not give any extra skill damage. What do you think?

1 Like

I find the best PvP build or Inquisitor is Cleric C2/Priest C2/Monk C2/PD C1/Inquisitor C1/Zelalot C1

Inquisitor C2 is not good imo but best suitable for TBL,duels or tunnel vision player in GvG.

Zealot C2 is Amazing but being able to install pears to stop or to prevent casters to cast is better. Moreover, you got the Wheel to transfer all the Monks rebuff with such a big area.

M&M is also very impressive even with the nerf.God Smash is Amazing to pass on as well but I would say the Pears and the Wheel got my attention over Zealot C2.

I LOVE ZEALOT C2…
TO BAD I CAN’T TAKE IT ALL.I can only hope that the next new class for Clerics will be magic base or garbage for build.I think it will be a magic class because Zealot is physical and the Cleric tree needs a high tier magic class for the sub magic classes.

Why do you think inq C2 is not good? It pairs very well with monk since you can knock up or down into iron maiden, lay down your breaking wheel and stomp someone. I would say it is excellent for smaller scale pvp like TBL.

1 Like

Oops I made a typo mb lollllll…I’ll correct it now.

Is Paladin3 Inquisitor 2 a good pvp build? What filler classes should I get?

idd say Priest for R3 filler and Kabba/Ora for R7 filler for pvp are most optimal.

Does Breaking Wheel have a hidden hit count limit? With my Chaplain it seems to disappear faster in lower skill level.

Wheel last for around 15 hits. If you be in a party, expect it to die sooner since some random member would hit it.

build question please since I just rerroled

which is better for pve support oriented build?
a spirit cleric2>priest3>chap>filler>Inq SPRT build

or a cleric2>priest>pala3> filler> inq with the usual str con dex

or even a spr one with diev?

I’ve vouch for the paladin part. They do have good support…though I’d called it situational. Barrier + sanctuary is good for defense boost. Then we have the barrier…get yourself killed when you turned that attribute.

Then the diev is also good too. Going for priest3, you can always get the usual buffs from all the pardoners loitering around.

1 Like

thanks Huerin! sorry final question for pally ,stats? 100 con rest is dex or str?

80 to 100 con. If you used heavy armor to boost your HP, should be good.

Str or Dex. Probably str since you’re not getting anything from Dex as a pally (monk probably)