Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Hi,
I´m currently too exited about new buff for Rouge//Hacka.
I´m Currently A1, QS3, R3, Hackapell I and I´m not so worried about new card system, because you will have tools to land back hits: vs regular mobs, you will able to use Feint while are you mounting, and vs bosses you can use Cavalry charge and land 3 Free Backstabs//Sword Skills.
Also, you can get Vendetta 15 for that delicious 75 STR Bonus and a new big combo can be performed while you have not Running shot avaliable.

Stormbolt >> cavalry charge >> Backstab x 3 >> Cavalry charge >> Stormbolt >> Skarphuggning X 2 >> Vendetta

I think these buffs, no were wolf will not be so critical nerf.

I still dont get why 75 STR is so good vs Wasting 15 skill points on Vendetta. Im not joking, seriously. It’s a fair question.

Also, you may want to stormbolt before using Backstab to apply Massive bleed?

I’ll start with cavalry charge. Why miss on crits on storm bolt.
Cavalry charge>storm bolt>3x backstab>cavalry charge (assuming your atk speed made you lose cavalry charge debuff on target)>2x skarphuggning>stormbolt>3x backstab(pretty much it will be off CD)

1.- I like it because all free bonus dmg is good recieved for me, also you can get perma bonus str if you are grinding because the buff duration is increasing by skill lvl.

2 - Yes,

While mounted, use “Best” macro/emote to start this quest: https://tos.neet.tv/quests/50288

PS. this is not a Hackapell exclusive quest. Just a curiosity about our Master.

9 Likes

Hey, I’m thinking about making a hackapell only for boss killing
Is Archer 2 - Ranger 1 - Wugushi 2 - Rogue 2 - Hacka good? Would it work ?
Archer 2 for swift step , Ranger 1 filler class with steady aim , Wugushi for the dot damage while spamming those Rogue-Hacka combos

thx in advance

it would work, perhaps

Well, as a boss killer fletcher hackapell will a lot better than any other hackapell build.
Keep in mind, throw gu will dismount.
ranger c1 is a nice filler for rogue if you just think on feint+barrage
But need to wait for rogue skill patch to come to iToS.

Just throwing this out there because a lot of people dismiss it, but Rogue’s Evasion is actually nice since it works like Sneak Hit, so at lvl 5 it’s +25% Evasion Chance not Rate.

Combine this with Swift Step Lv15 +150 Evasion (Lv10 is only +100), and if you happen to be full DEX, this can be a very very nice Evasion Chance.

Just something to consider if you find yourself not using Steady Aim too often, since you mentioned it’s a filler class.

Questionable. Hacka eats too much sp already and ranger being an energy hog doesnt make things better. Ranger doesnt offer much to hacka as opposed to fletcher rogue or even wugushi

I would say that if you are Full str, +25% of 0 is still 0. Soo it is interesting, but you would have to have some DEX invested.

It’se not +25% from what you already have, but a 25% of dodge, that means that even if you have 0 dodge chance with the buff you will evade 1/4 of the attacks.

3 Likes

Its not +25% evasion.
Its flat 25% “evasion chance” irrespective of your normal evasion.

2 Likes

No, you’re wrong.

It’s not based on your current Evasion Chance, at all.
It’s in the final formula as +25% Evasion Chance, so even if you have 0, you now have 25%.

Basically it is not a multiplier of 1.25x current evasion chance, but an indepedent mofier of +25% Evasion Chance.

Cap seems to be 80% Evasion Chance, so it’s pretty useful even with nothing!

Any news about the new card system and what hackapels whould equip?

Did you see the Gazing Golem card? Catch 3, make all of them 10 stars, put in the Hackapell after the new card system and never take it off. That card is the literal savior of the class.

About gazing Golem yes, I was wondering about the other slots…

Are yellow gems even worth using on off hand. Crit attack feels kinda useless.

On offhand never use anythnig but reds for SR3.

No matter how high it is that CAtk won’t match the PAtk.

The reason there’s even a talking point on mainhand is because Reds give Max Attack and not Physical Attack there.

Crit Attack is not useless, but compared to P.Atk it is.