Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Hackapel Rapid Slash(?)
Probably displayed as 10 hits but is a fake multihit (5 hits crit together, 5 hits non-crit together). Total of 2 hits, split into 2*5 numbers.

The mergen one is jumpshot (bottom of gif)

its my idea or the pet blocked the initial hits?
Also the hacka at the start seems to be buffing himself in a way (maybe empowering his charge?)

I like what im seeing tbh e.e

Think the mob blocked a hit. It might be 3 hits (15 lines to display total), would make with skill nicer.

1 Like

I only need leg shot usable with crossbow, another sword skill is fine but I need to reach the target first -_-

Itā€™s that a buff skill ? :thinking:

Could be one of these unused skills.
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31302
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31304
Both have durations and the second could be interesting if it makes you deal dmg when you walk into enemies.

hackapell already showed it gets a mounted dash skill like cataphract. if u add in the multislash, thereā€™s no space for another buff. thereā€™s usually 1-2 skills added per class rank

my review about hacka, omg drain SP soo much !

1 Like

There is a reason the devs named their test-char hacka bye SP

5 Likes

lol i didnt notice that Dx

1 Like

Those are scrapped skills/renamed skills to other

1. Became attribute ā€œhackapelleā€ aka double tap rush.
  2. Renamed to Cavalry charge.
1 Like

BurningF is right.

Think they turned hacka bombardment orders into arrow sprinkle for mergen too.

(bombardment orders)

I only hope that skill will not use a Pistol. I do not want to construct an Aspana only for this skill xĀ“D

Hi everyone i have now 5 hackapell in my team and managed to perfect it for TBLā€¦ i only died once in a week of TBL and got almost always the MVPā€¦ I wanted to share it with people who also like hackapell http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1x7wzej63d/ i created this to help anybody who wants to test it!

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice how much CON solmiki cloth top give :scream:

You donā€™t have problems hitting full dodge character with 250 accu? (feint lvl 5 is only 15% less evasion)

Accuracy is not much of an issue in TBL bcz almost everyone is full con except for some archer and swordie builds.

No problem at all i tested it and never needed more accuracy

I have a similar build just with quarrel1 sapper2 instead of quarrel3, it gives you good utility and a way to do great in pve in exchange of a couple of damage skills.

Theres only some fulldex builds that gives some problems sometimes but they are pretty rare.

Currently 3rd on tbl, managed to grasp number 1 thrice this week. Theres another good hacka at top 10 in this server too, so definitely hacka is damn good at pvp <3

Sapper is really good but QS has the shield buff + OP Ranged Skill in PVP + Caltrops control

Sapper has dmg and utility that is rarely used

qs1 still have the shield buff, caltrops and stoneshot, you only lose rapid fire e.e