Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Part of it is that i don’t want to deal with another pet. The fact that each pet takes up a character slot is a problem (pets should really count separately). Plus if i want to have a falconer, i rather just go all out and make a Falconer3.

somewhere in this thread i read rangerwugushi1 help your aoe, barrage is very good at spreading poison

Personally I would not recommend you to make a Hacka 100% for PVE… :frowning:

I understand but I have zero interest in PVP. I am just want to make the character because I like the way it plays.

QS is good if you will Max stone shot. For stun long range. Good for PVP. And you can also swap back shield with insta skill for hacka using sword.

I heard that barrage won’t spreading poison 5 times any more. It only spread once per cast. However, I haven’t tested this.

Then I would strongly recommend you to squeeze in a falc1 in your build just for that Circling AOEDef debuf.

I agree in the why Rogue 3, it only gain a slightly stronger backstab because Burrow is useless in a mounted class, Falcon or Archer 2 would be better.

Wugushi 1 don’t help much in AoE unfortunally, the spread poison skill only infect a number of monsters equal to the level of the skill, so lvl 5 = 5 monsters at the max.

Actually i did ended getting A1>Sapper2>Quarrel3>Appraiser>Hacka

As i said im focusing in pvp/gvg and its pretty stronk cause it has pretty much utility (stoneshot stun in pv is awesome, broom trap does good damage and zoning, detonate traps destroys magic circles like safety zone and rise, punji stake just oneshoots everything that steps on, devaluation is just op atm) and damage (ffs blindside hits way too stronk).
Its also good on pve/ETruns.

Tried it in guildbattles and its pretty fun, ill guess ill be back with news next tuesday on pvp patch, wish me luck Dx

The problem with aoe ratio can be solved with 3 centaurus card … 2 aar each

how is the new card drop rate? knowing that saalus giving random boss, can we farm specific boss card any other way?
edit: i mistyped mission with saalus, silly me, just realized that

If I remember correctly the Bosses in Saalus won’t be random, they are going to be random the ones in the Mercenary Missions after the update (Siauliai, Crystal Mines, etc.).
You can find a list here, it’s a screenshot taken from the kTOS patchnote: https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GHitxOt.jpg

It looks like every mission will have specific Boss/Cards from the same color category:

• Siauliai has Blue Boss/Cards;
  • Crystal Mine has Purple Boss/Cards;
  • Seven Valley has Green Boss/Cards;
  • Catacombs have Red Boss/Cards.

No mention about the cards drop rate being changed. :slight_smile:

yup i read that before, it is still randomized inside the list for every run. double layered RNG, RNG for getting the boss you want and then RNG for that boss dropping the card. How about boss diary dungeon for farming card? cant find any further info about that

the card album that evokes a boss and has a guaranteed card reward will be a good way to get them

Boss card album drop list

1 Like

It’s time!

popdlc

1 Like

Are the Vendetta changes enough to make it usable? from what i’ve tested the damaged seemed… bad.

With My Regard crossbow +11 trans 5 - Vendetta lvl 5 (0 atribute points) Hit like 20K - 24k no crit, But now without cast time and 2 overheads I really want to invest in this skill, Lvl 10 Vendetta + atribute points + bleed + 2 overheads I think it will be a decent damage.

Something I am confused about. Does leveling Vendetta increase its damage? The tooltip just says “Attack: 0” regardless of level, so i just assumed that the only point in leveling it was for the buff. Is it just bugged?

I think Vendetta just changed form useless skill to use-able skill. Though the damage is high, it have 30s CD and is single target skill. However, it’s much better than before. I will through some skill point to it. Maybe cut from evasion or feint.

By the way, I reported a issue about One-handed Bow Mastery attribute last week, but still doesn’t get any response.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/one-handed-bow-mastery-ignore-defense-effect-is-not-as-expect/370071/2
Do anyone notice that this attribute doesn’t really “ignore” the def?
I test it in other server, but I think it must be the same in iTOS or kTOS.

1 Like