Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I Have the same build, only my crossfire is maxed instead browhead arrow.
@shenhuehue
I have equiped regard horn crossbow (no gems equipped yet) and 2 sissel, 2 lolo pieces (gloves and boots), 2 kaulas pieces ( chest and bottom) my crit = 399 and I crit often
50 dex and rest STR invested

Thx guys.
Im just A1/Ranger2 now still try to farm my isbwhatever
Want to use it untill i get a purple 320 Hg x-Bow.
Got the 270 Hg sword with 3 sockets hope thats enough untill i get better gear^^

I guess i keep crossfire on 0 and hope the ranger skills are enough for aoe XD

1 Like

Hi! I don’t know whether you had made your decision or not, but please believe me: it’s a unique combination but totally less optimal build for me.
The only skill that I am using now is Broom Sweep(? forgot the name lol), and no other sapper skill. My main reason for discouraging this build is only because dismounting/mounting becomes too much a hassle, and I get fed up of it.
yours sincerely, an A1-Q1-S2-F3-Hacka player (in my defense this is my FIRST EVER character in MMORPG; please don’t look me with such disgusted eyes)

On a different note, I just got a rank reset voucher, so you can guess what I am gonna use it for

Crit now should be the same as your normal attack value but only applied when you crit. Like if you crit with a 1000% skill with 2000ctak the ctak will apply 20k damage (on top of your normal damage).

Hi! I am back after character reset! A3-R1-F3-Hackapell now!
what swords are good and relevant for Hackapell? currently using Shark Cutter, just because I like it
Is 4 slots still recommended? Or does the community agree on a new sword now? Thanks in advance (in case I am not replying for a long time)!

unidentified 1h sword will be fixed to have 3 slot, dont buy 4 slotted one. You will most likely ended up using this sword

Ouch, didn’t know that… just right after I got 4 slot Harvester, lol
Primus Rafay Sword?

Min. level 350

So, there will be only 3 slots one-handed swords in the future?

It will be 6 at max. 3 is a basic amount of slots that can be doubled with certain luck during appraising.

:hey:
6 at max?!
Is this the real life?
6 x high leveled red gems at sword + (questionably) 6 x high leveled red gems at crossbow?

on developers’ note it’s written:

On the other hand, the maximum number of gem sockets in equipment, a feature which currently sets the limit to the performance of the item without contributing much to its value, will be changed to a fixed number. Here, we’re increasing the number of sockets in two-handed weapons, setting the random maximum number even higher than that of one-handed weapons.

if we believe in what they wrote, only two-handed weapons are gonna be adjusted.
even so i don’t understand the part they say “fixed number of slots”,

because 12 gems on crossbow and sword are something i can’t imagine

Its max limit of HG 2h- swords is set as 5.(actually even staffs and 2h mace have 5 as what i can see in neet unless I got it incorrectly)
Max limit of HG 1h sword shall either remain same (4) or reduced to 3.
I still need some concrete info which isnt available as of now.

Link you source please, because as far as I know right now Appraising chances only gets you a higher chance to get additional sockets (+1/+2/+3) not to double the amount of socket themsevels, also, it appears in the future 5 sockets will be the max amount for two handed weapons only, while one handed weapons will have a fixed number (as mentioned above).

I think he referred to neet socket values. If you look carefully he isnt wrong in current speculation.
iToS neet show HG stuff sockets half of maximum allowed.

No. It’s only 5 sockets max on 2h weapon while 3 sockets max for 1h weapon/sheild for 350 blue/purple/orange gears.

Still, even now Appraising chances won’t really double the amount of sockets you can get, but you obtain them in a +1/+2 sequence, else you wouldn’t be able to ever get a 3 slot weapon at all, same with Potential, you don’t see it doubled but with a couple of points more.
I understand you’re talking about MAX number of sockets possible, but speaking about doubling the value is wrong, else according to this theory we would see 2h weapons with 10 sockets in the future. :confused:

I think they’re simply treating the new items in a different way, if you check @Hmmmm reply in the kTOS thread, he linked this album: https://imgur.com/a/mkUSL
It looks really odd to me that every weapon he got, always had the same number of sockets (depending on type of course) and not a +1/+2 or this “double value”, I think this is another of those cases where the news were translated badly on their part and we will see a fixed number of sockets on new iems from here on and that’s it.
With the introduction of random stats, the RNG factor is already high as it is, gforcing players to gamble for sockets too would be an abysmal mistake on their part (mostly because we’re talking about an insane amount of possible sockets here).
Of course, I’m speculating too, nothing is set in stone yet, that’s why I asked for source. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About future Socket and appraiser on items.

Items get a fixed amount of gem sockets:
-All one handed weapons get 3 sockets
-All 2-Handed weapons get 5 sockets

_Unindentified items (need appraiser to identify):
-each item has randomized stat bonus (you will know which stats after appraiser use)
-each item is randomly Blue, purple or Orange (revealed after appraiser use)

Appraiser does not affect socket slots anymore.

Official example:

3 Likes

I don’t know why you’re quoting me on this, I have already read that article and that’s exactly why I replied this way. :slight_smile:

What I am asking evidence/source, it was about this statement :

Since I couldn’t find anything about it myself, to either prove it or deny it.

Do people have video of 290 farming dungeon as hacka with fillers such as rogue 3, scout 3, fletcher 3?
I wish like others mmos, we could have multiple boss at the same time or boss spawning monsters so split arrow could be of use.

Wow this…this is GOLD :smiley: finally can say goodbye to Rank 8 cancer orange weapons LOL

1 Like

No evidence, just speculations based on current mechanics.

And don’t believe official screenshots of upcoming updates. Before previous HG introduction IMC showed us 8 slots items.