yes, i notice that,
let say if card dosent stack on future,
will it mean not worth to play hacka?

coz i fell very interested on hacka,
just wanna play one :stuck_out_tongue:

and now event got change to get x8 tume and 100%exp on whale event,
can lv up very quick~

not just werewolf card, other like glass mole / chapparition also same fateā€¦

i am not saying it is bad, but it is wiser to make a plan after the new system is clear

yah, i get ur point :slight_smile:

well, since i already make a new char,
and i fell very interested on hacka,
so just play it naturalyā€¦

coz on future,
no one know they will change other thing again LOL

so, about my BD, izzit ok ?

are there any skill synergy between hakka and falconer? like circling+triple arrow or feint+barrage

im not sure LOL
i dun have hacka and falconā€¦
so thats why i need u guys help :slight_smile:

qs3 is good, but ranger3 has better compatibility with rogue2. Hereā€™s demo of Nyuhaā€™s ranger3rogue2falconHakka build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8I1jJlwRSc

1 Like

too late, almost qs3 now :stuck_out_tongue:

so now my main question is should i take falcon 1 or rogue 3 or archer c2 swift step ?

I wish ā€œbroom trapā€ was on the list :frowning:

Anyone tested vendetta sinergy and damage with storm bolt bleeding atribute?

Cavalry Charge turns enemies around too, perfect setup for Backstab

Vendettas should be a circle 2 or 3 skill, or go only to lv 5

That ā– ā– ā– ā–  is too expensive compared to every single other skill.

Did someone try with practonium weapon and transcend 7 at least the damage of barrage15 (70-100attributes) + feint?
After we got blessed shards refunds I went to transcend for 3 different weapons but not silver hawk or regard horn crossbow xD?

For rogue 2 / 3 builds werewolves was the focus but, after an update the old 6 second glassmoles became 6 (merchant sp pot) + 6 (alchemist sp pot) + 6 (keista potion level 1) and maybe other things so glass moles duration went triple.
Itā€™s true that to try to positionate yourself behind the boss constantly without pain barrier is the most annoying thing because if you are 1st in agro list for whatever reasons you wonā€™t be able to do a 5sec combo the entire fight behind the boss back.

Seems no one mentioned it here iā€™ll tell. I tested a a1 r3 rog3 hacka during reset event. The sp consumption is ridiculous.
Doesnt even last one skill rotation. if you dunk down all kinds of sp pots, then you may do 5 rotations but still stuck in pot CD sometime or other.
All i used were only buffs, melee skills and spiral arrow.

I currently have this build and yes SP consumption is insane. Backstab has high cost and so do all the hacka skills. Itried using this for farming because barrage is so good, but itā€™s too much of a hassle to use efficiently.

likewise, I had to get squire foods for my hacka to just make the SP consumption bearable

Hi,
IĀ“m currently too exited about new buff for Rouge//Hacka.
IĀ“m Currently A1, QS3, R3, Hackapell I and IĀ“m not so worried about new card system, because you will have tools to land back hits: vs regular mobs, you will able to use Feint while are you mounting, and vs bosses you can use Cavalry charge and land 3 Free Backstabs//Sword Skills.
Also, you can get Vendetta 15 for that delicious 75 STR Bonus and a new big combo can be performed while you have not Running shot avaliable.

Stormbolt >> cavalry charge >> Backstab x 3 >> Cavalry charge >> Stormbolt >> Skarphuggning X 2 >> Vendetta

I think these buffs, no were wolf will not be so critical nerf.

I still dont get why 75 STR is so good vs Wasting 15 skill points on Vendetta. Im not joking, seriously. Itā€™s a fair question.

Also, you may want to stormbolt before using Backstab to apply Massive bleed?

Iā€™ll start with cavalry charge. Why miss on crits on storm bolt.
Cavalry charge>storm bolt>3x backstab>cavalry charge (assuming your atk speed made you lose cavalry charge debuff on target)>2x skarphuggning>stormbolt>3x backstab(pretty much it will be off CD)

1.- I like it because all free bonus dmg is good recieved for me, also you can get perma bonus str if you are grinding because the buff duration is increasing by skill lvl.

2 - Yes,