Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Hacka %damage is high. Hacka is melee-range mobile playstyle, you should decide if you like it. If you have melee debuffs around hacka will benefit.
Fletcher mergen advantage is vs flying types.
I have seen endgear muskets deal a lot of damage.

Player vs boss is not difficult. Boss HP was reduced.
Bossing power will depend on your weapon.

Hackka definetely needs some compatibility rework with other archers classes. Right now thereā€™s too little you can do (especially AoE department) without having to dismount everytime. You can also go SR2, but then why not go SR3 instead since it offers more and makes more sense to further improve your build, you know?

Iā€™d really like to see feint/gu pot/jican gu/lacrymator not dismounting at least. Those would ake hakka smoothr to play with at least some lower rank aoe options which doesnā€™t involve yet another weapon nor having to dismount/mount after every skillā€¦

Perhaps in R9 Hacka will receive more skills which can help out in the AOE department? Iā€™m leaning more towards the Ranger3Rog1 Hacka builds. So used to feint, remount, barrage that I feel really weird without it.

From the plentora builds Iā€™ve tried so far, I guess iā€™ll keep my A1 Ranger 3 Appraiser Rogue 2 Hakka. Really like bounce shot for gathering mobs and feint barrage combo (even with the dismounting gimmick). Just gotta reinvest in WW cards now.

Hacka feels nice to play with regardles with the few sinergies iā€™ts got.

What about stats? I was using
60-70 CON
300+ STR
Rest in DEX + 8 Ellaganos LV10

All builds tested without rogue

did u crt often with sneak hit and WW cards? i tried the build with no WW cards and your right, the main problem is no AOE attack, so im thinking of going A1Ranger3Rouge3Hacka, and going high str than high dexā€¦like 50 con 50 dex all str

Yeah, I crit 90% of the time. I just had no aoe and farming was such a pain. Iā€™ve been trying A1Ranger3Rogue3Hacka and itā€™s better, but still sub-optimal. I really enjoy the play style, just not how inefficient it is. If feint didnā€™t dismount and burrow/vendetta was replaced with something like Katarinaā€™s bouncing blades, it might work a lot better.

Tested today that build, missed A LOT with full DEX and lacked AOE

I donā€™t dislike it.

Besides nekorin feedback and other build feedback,

Arch2 > QS3 > Rogue2 > hacka
swift step, caltrop, stone shot with stocked stones before mount, running shot, sneak hit, evasion, backstab. High CC, lack AoE. Stoneshot 15 is 10s stun. Bonus damage vs plate enemy and bounces like oblique shot. Cannot use when moving.

Arch3 > wugu3 > falcon > hacka.
Non-dismount build must take wugong, needle, zhendu max. Though wugu without gu pot isnā€™t strong at AoE. Decent circling+multishot&hacka skills combo.

Arch3 > scout3 > falcon > hacka.
Cloak dismount, barrel dismount, only scout skill you will use a lot is split shot. Decent circling+multishot&hacka skills combo.

Classic
ranger3 > fletch3 or arch2 > rang2 > fletch3 hacka.
Low mobility due to fletcher animation delay on magic arrow. Low CD skill.

Rang3 > rogue3 hacka.
Suffer a lot due to feint dismount. Annoying if pet becomes stupid or CCā€™d after dismount.

1 Like

Archer1 > Ranger3 > Scout3 > Hacka

Low Crits, good AOE, Cloak dismountsā€¦ Also your action bar will be full.

You can make it work with hair costumes critical hit rate + hunting ground sword 315 (4 x level7 green gems) etc.
I was for a long time archer ranger scout 3 rogue 1 hackapelle, I didnā€™t want to go ranger 3 after rework + rogue 1 but instead decided to remain as a1 r3 sc3 ha1 for leveling to come / silver and mats farming purpose but this time the sword is transcended.

Decided to end the reset event with Archer1Ranger3Rogue3Hacka , this is my first character and itā€™s fun as hell. Very good aoe damage and crazy 1vs1 damage. Love doing crits like crazy

Did you tried PVP? I was hoping it was a great build for hacka PVP. Unfortunetly i did not tried it out. Rangc3/roguec3/hacka

I am arc2/rangerc1/wugu1/fletcherc2/hacka for single target Worldbossing burst that i tried this past 2 weeks, but i algo got in PVP an it was very fun with hacka. I was wondering if rogue 3 hacka was a good PVP composition.

Second question, how did you do with stats? did you put something in STR? foc accuracy? I tough about 100 STR, 50 con rest DEX. PVP purposes.

You guys have any comments or did you try this out?

Nope I havent tried pvp yet , I still have tomes left from newbie event and I want to finish my char. And then possibly I will level a farmer so im going to be busy after that.

Stats im following a tosbase build , went 100 str rest dex atm

Why did you get Dex for rogue/hacka? Is there any atk speed synergy in the build?

Dex also affects crit damage with the rework so since youā€™re going to crit a lot with rogue3 , dex is also going to increase the damage quite a bit. Also enables faster rotations which is important imo. And according to the guide creator

ā€œDEX also gives Block Penetration. Great for PvP.ā€

rangerc3>roguec3>hacka is the best build for him?

I dont know , Itā€™s the build I choose to keep after the reset event. Im a new player itā€™s my first char. But it seems itā€™s used on ktos and I have also seen it on the popularity chart for iTos

This is the build I used at the start then at the last day I decided to sacrifice falconer because I found falcon skills too finicky for my taste. That build links to a rogue 3 video too.

Just to Share it, this is my build and iā€™m quite satisfied with it :heart:

Every single skill in the build can be used while mounted so you wonā€™t ever need to dismount
High damage on bosses with Hackaā€™s debuffs and critical chance + Ranger Skills
Amazing AoE damage since Circling lets you hit all targets with Sword Skills instead of just 1
Not so hard to level up singe ranger 3 is awesome and has AoE skills

Can anyone give me some tips into SP recovery or SP pool? Hackapell skills drain too much sp
Is there any bracelets or necklaces that can help with that? Should i use 1 piece of cloth armor for the sp bonus?