Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

Not much, like decreases…max health by 10? 15%? The decay debuff is useful against high hp enemies and the missile dmg bonus, but other than that, not really useful.

how big is the power difference between FF2 and FF3 ?
I wonder if its okay to make a farmer with link2-thaum3-ff2 instead of the normal link2-thaum2-ff3.

You’re gonna lose out on kundela slash attribute that hits twice against enemies with 2+ debuffs, 30% more damage on your FF skills while you’re levitating, and enervation that’s a pretty good aoe/burst skill. I think it’s worth more going c3 than getting a little more matk from swell buffs.

the point lies in stats distribution.
I am used to my ele sorc infinite sp from full SPR.
with only 2 thaum I need to go all int/con though

Guys for Kundela Slash: Curses of Curses attribute, what is the best way to debuff bosses. Will bone pointing (curse)/Kudaitcha + Enervation be enough to induce 2 debuff? What if Enervation is on CD?

I use lethargy for that. Can also use blood curse or bloodbath

1 Like

Enervation CD is 50s iirc. but limited to 10 hits only. best way is lethargy.

aaaaaannnnnd… FF is trash again !!!

IMC is being Dumb in this rebalance… the damage is balanced? okey… so this means burst class single hits 50k(exemple) . while multi hits class hit 50k x 30. wow, such equilibrium !!! FF, shadow are trash now… please increase their Single Target, single Hit skills for pete’s sake.