Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Aukuras in R9 has an attribute which converts Aukuras into a totem which grants fire elemental damage. It is quite good, at level 10 you get nearing 1k fire elemental damage to all your hits with around 330 int.

Divine Stigma, besides the STR/INT buff, also boost zaibas’s damage by around 50%. Stormcalling increase lightning damage by 2.x ish . Note that these 2 damage buffs are additive, they don’t stack after one another.

With lycan’s damage boost, Damage dealt by Zaibas with all these combined isn’t weak.

thanks now im at r8 patch which monster i should copy ?

For magic based damage transformations I recommend either Blom or Tala Wizard.

Akhlass bishop is a good magical transformation too with the 3 PoA.

It is but Blom/Tala deals twice as much damage, and that the 2 PoA is pretty much RNG.

is transform boost our dmg ? or just pick the one that have good skill ? i personaly like blue panto

It does give your atribute buffs depending on the size and type of mob you transform into.

What is the meta Lycanthropy build? hehe.

was the block buff the only skill that the red inforocktor had? i remember they used barrier when i was doing the mage tower quests on a different character.

We don’t get access to barrier via transform, or most other skills players can get otherwise. (Only the tweaked skills, like say a flame pillar with a lower cd.)

@pigbath:

Sorry for the late reply, but I can’t really recommend a meta lycan build at all atm.

Priest3/Druid3 is the current r8 meta build, but has some issues with its r9 follow up.

1. Priest3 alone won’t do much for a lycan build due to the pardoner buffs, making it a meager +30% dmg on blessing at best.
    Doubly so when Lycan is far from ideal PvP or high end PvE where priest3 does shine.

2. The scratching pole should be the exception, but according to IMC lycan currently disables chap buffs due to a bug, and as such its worth depends on whether and how we get that bug fix.

There are a few other Lycan builds that will work well like Bokor3 focusing on damballa or Sadhu3/Druid3 for a mix of dmg boosts and spells. But they’re not exactly meta or high recommendations tbh.

And a minor caveat diev3/miko but mostly bokor3 spr builds may be decent for a druid3, but I haven’t seen anyone test those combo’s yet so I want to wait till I do see them in action.

1 Like

Just curious, do you mean Chap or Priest? I certainly hope Lycan doesn’t disable Blessing and whatnot.

Wurm worry comes from a “Know bug state” list ktos posted last week.

There was an entry that could roughtly translate to: “The effect of Last Rites and Aspergilum are disabled when on Lycanthropy transform”

But none of us have actually tested what this means.

I see. Thanks for the info. I’m planning on the Scratching Post build when the new rank drops so let’s hope everything’s working as intended by then.

not sure if you ever played priest 3 druid 3 in pvp but it works quite well for me, at rank 9 will be better for more dmg with inquis but having revive, res, mass heal gives a lot of support for your party + full blessing(you cant have a pardoner in tbl lel) and exorcise with a good weapon does nice dmg.

Pretty much what Wolfy said, according to IMC Lycan disables aspergillum and last rites.

We haven’t got any chap/druid in ktos/ktest to verify if that’s true, but regardless IMC can also implement a fix that makes it even worse.
I’d be cautious till we see said bug fix.

@cinerum:
Not yet, building one as we speak though I got a bit sidetracked.
Regardless Druid3 has no condi prevention, relies a lot on circles which have plenty of PvP counters.

The bonus health and the matk+patk hybrid nature on its 3 higher skill factor skills are all it has going for it imo.

Exorcism is easy to avoid if they pay attention as well, though I’ve seen plenty fall for it.

And don’t res + revive still have the one use limit in PvP?

Did it lose the immunity to kb/kd?

1 Like

Well, some anti cc, I was thinking about stun/freeze mostly that should still affect it fully.

Scared me a little. That and the ability to dash are one of the few (unique) pros to being a werewolf.

yea, theres a limit to both but if you’re used to tbl you’ll know how and when to use it. res you can use once per teammamte. quite rare seeing any cleric build without at least priest 1 for res. sounds like you dont play much tbl, so better leaving the ones that actually play the builds in pvp to give advice for other ppl :wink:

exorcism

yea, if you know how to play you can make ppl step on it. any close combat swordie will come close to you, canoner has slow animation skills that make it easy to place exorcism, etc.

i def think druid needs rework to peform better in tbl and pve overall, but its my main and i kinda make it work somehow. if anyone here is looking for a meta for anything, better wait for druid rework or check different classes on cleric tree :smiley:

also, seems gvg dont have same tbl rules, so revive fulltime there.

This is actually a pretty common answer to newbees looking for druid builds on Inven atm =3=~~~

Play it if you enjoy it.