Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Hi, do you think a c2 > Diev3 > Druid3 > Miko could work on r9?

that’s the build i’m going to be going once r9 comes out, and i’m super excited for it. so far i feel like it’s been quite fun playing the class even though it’s not the best damage, but the cc immunity for fighting world bosses is great - my team always manages to rank :slight_smile:

A bug that has going unfixed on ktos for a few weeks, according to some Inven post:

Sterea is not working at all.

I’m not sure how long “a few weeks” mean, but it could be the Rank9 patch. Hopefully they don’t break Druid on this December 12 patch =3=~

1 Like

I’m really surprised that there are no videos of how much a juggernaut lyconthropy becomes when coupled with pd1 for rank 9.

What do you recommend for this? Bokor3?

And i will also answer the implicit question.

KToS druids are pretty much waiting for Druid rework announced long ago but not implemented at all. Many are either swapping classes or just not playing their druids. Inven Druid posts that talk about builds tend to point about the wait and how underperforming Druid is compared to other classes. The recent Sterea bug has also give the last hit on them, dropping druid popularity really low.

ive been reading iven for a while and some posts ppl keep saying “remove lyncan” not sure if its a bad google translation but i really hope rework doesnt go in that direction at all :confused:

1 Like

What ever rank has at least an AoE debuf ability and has synergy with the type of druid you want to be.
Priest: monstrance
Krivis: zalciai, aukuras, divine stigma
Bokor: hexing, zombify
Diev: laima(attribute gives debuff?)

The main point is as a lycanthropy we have immunity to knockdown and knock back. With Plague doctor 1 in the mix we gain the debuff immunity we lacked, a powerful 10 second DoT on a 16 second cd, and Healing Factor.

But just think about it Bok3-X-PD3 is pretty much better in many way than Bok3-Druid3-Pd.

neko, which map you get the rabbit? was afraid to lose my blue panto transform but now i can reset skills and test things :smiley:

4F of the new quest dungeon (Sausys Dungeon) located in Nobreer Forest.

1 Like

Looks like we got the Sterea Trofh bug in this… WOot
:tired:

1 Like

druid’s shoop da whoop

3 Likes

I just became an Inquisitor after the patch ( C2-P3-D3-INQ1 ) because of Malleus + Exorcise ( Bruh I tried its damage along with HS Lycan’s +30% Damage Boost and it ate about 200k HP in PVP )

And so far, I am realy liking HS Lycan’s/HS Beast Transform + 300ish Crit Rate Passive. It helps a lot when I am using Wheel + GS Combo despite having low PATK ( By that, I mean I don’t use Red Gems nor have any other PATK Boost on Equips and HG / Only weapons ). Lycan’s 3rd Skill on Wheel is also good for damage when GS in on CD. For me, I find it better than Zealot when going on this Damage based - F*rry Priest ( Fur-riest U w U ) build.

Also, I’ve noticed that Malleus’ Bolts do not appear while in Lycan Form, though it appears when detrans / transformed into other mobs, or is it just me?

Another thing I have noticed but it leans more on Inquisitor’s Side. I am not really sure whether it’s the Wheel doing it or Inqui’s fire Passive. But when I walk on newer enemies after killing mobs, sometimes they suddenly get damaged without me doing anything.

Now spam Double Punch while on Lycanthropy for SP Drain memes. : ^)

with monk 2 atribute for doble punch its very cheap. SR wasted more manta

how exactly malleus + exorcise works as a combo? in this order?

i also became inquis(p3d3) and im enjoying it a lot. god smash twice + lyncan 3rd skill on wheel is op af :smiley:

does increasing the skill level for lycanthropy increase the damage output of being in wolf form? or does it only increase duration?

only duration, maybe things change on rework. but, if you going to use lyncan you prob need it maxxed for 5 minutes, also at the moment we really have spare skill points going druid 3 so better max it anyway

I’m playing C2 K3 D2 Z2; so far im getting easy crits from beast transform beady eye attribute + max zalciai.

1 Like

This is more of a PVP kind of thing. Both ways will work but it’s better to use Malleus after the enemy has exorcise debuff.

ye i figured testing out! its neat :slight_smile: thanks

• wanted to try tbl but without sterea its rip lol
1 Like