Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

My solution for SP problems on my sadhu2Druid3 is as simple as not going full INT. Get 120 or more invested SPR, you can pretty much cover the missing magic attack with just 1 headgear with Matt.

Thats enough SP to not have to worry about potion cooldown anymore.

Don’t be stingy guys. Complaining on lacking sp when there is an stat dedicated to cover for that.

And you can get around 60 spr on the rng stats from hg gear per piece to boot.

just that new players must be aware to not go full int on int builds, ppl tend to do that :smiley: as i dont go full spr on my spirit build, since i like to have some con and just not rely on gear or enchant armor etc

btw new mashinios shield has 67 spr on stats(and 3 slots!), quite nice to have for lyncan builds.

What rank um r 9?

Sadhu or other rank?

I have this doubt , 2 c 1 p 2 sadhu .

Thanks

I will test some paths on rank 9. But for curent Cleric2XSadhu2Druid3, the best follow up has to be Sadhu3.

Trasmit Prana is quite a nice dps boost.

I thought the same thing. Anyone know what master class would be

A buff about same rank 3, am I right?

Thank you for the info ^^

Thanks you all :grin:

In the end i think i’ll Just wait and see hmhm

There is no more info released other than the post where you read about those. So nothing can be said other than guesses and theories for it.

I’ve got 137 SPR with gear. I’m not saying Sadhu2Druid3 is unplayable from a SP perspective, just that Feral Priest is much more comfortable for me personally.

1 Like

new balancing post and still nothing about druids :smiley: we sure are forgot by IMC ripperino

1 Like

is cl2 chap druid viable?

In my opinion, no.

List O’ Reasons:

• Blessing doesn’t add that much dmg in r9 considering you can get hourly versions from pardoners regardless of build.
    It still has some niche for PvP/GvG/Really hard content but that’s not something druid3 shines at anyway.

• You’re kind of shooting yourself in the foot as you need to offhand attack to get the chaplain buffs to even work for druid builds. Which means you shouldn’t use scratch. (Granted scratch isn’t that good, but it’s extra dmg you can’t benefit from.)

• Druid3 needs extra dmg from other ranks to properly compensate for its own lack of dmg and chaplain just isn’t strong enough on its own.

• There were also notes about some bug between Druid transform and chaplain buffs not working well, but I had trouble translating it. (IMC didn’t fix it yet, so there is a bug there somewhere atm.)

Chap/Druid3/Inquisitor might be able to pull through due to flame attribute, wheel and MM. But even that I can’t guarantee yet.

I just finished my Chap / Druid 3, cause no players, no informations, etc… have to test everything yourself, viva ToS !

Still in Cafrisun + Vienarazis mace, full SPR, so far :

• Really fun to play, always loved Chaplain and multi-lines.
  • Lycan not give that much of a boost, but really usefull for movement (sw sprint), for gathering with 2nd and 4th spell. Too bad there’s not a debuff skill ! Still a offhand spammer like Chaplain
  • Druid itself is a good support with Sterea Trofh giving 15s invincibility with 30s cd. And you add a nice dps with Carnivory with just one more skill.

So yeah it’s “viable” and really enjoyable to play, depends of what you want to do, you aren’t a healer or a first wb dps, but you can have a lot of fun playing solo (really strong even without stuff) and play a buffer/support/crazywolf in party.

If you want to be first dps, best healer or best farmer ever, don’t play it, there’re enough meta copy/paste build for that…

thanks all reply . and what about bokor3 druid3 ? dumbala in wolf form is high burst ? is it viable

Thats a good answer! And yeah, may not be the best, but if its fun then you can always find the pros and cons of your build.

Edit: @Michaelson

I also have a Bokor3Druid3, and i like it a lot. The zombies can be a bit tricky to use because you will be using Zombie Capsules to keep them as many as possible and they eat heal/cure tiles.

My observation on it is:

• Awesome for maps with melee aggro monsters, its just so easy to farm and grind with it.
  • Really bothersome on bosses, because you need to keep using Zombie Capsules to use danballa.
  • Im full SPR and even like that i can run out of SPR if i dont pay attention, Bokor low cd spammeable skills really makes it hard.
  • The low cd spammeable skills also ALWAYS keep you busy, there is no quiet moment on this build. I can see some people liking it others hating it.

interesting is this build dmg compare to krivis druid taoist ?

first i want to be lighting mage but my friend said krivis is weak and dambala is a high burst too

is this build better ? if it right i think i will go this

to be honest. Take the build you feel like you are gonna have fun with.

Druid wont be amazing damage or amazing support, its a class that can do a bit of everything. Have fun with it.

1 Like

The plants vs zombies build XD. Each side is constantly vying for your attention :3

Krivis3 Druid Taoist1 isn’t a bad build either. You have so many skills to boost up the damage of your Zaibas (Divine Stigma + Aukuras + Lycan + Stormcalling)

how aukurus can boost dmg ? i think it only gain regen from this

where i can copy that form a blue little one