Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

thank you! i’ve been working towards the viena one because getting 2 practoniums… is a lot @__@

what shields do most people run? my event one is running out in 12 days and it makes me so anxious.

save practos for new 350 weapon, higher dmg with anvil/transcend. even the orange 350 from hg will have higher dmg so just hope rank 9 doesnt take that long :smiley:

should i still save the practo if i’m using the event staff right now (the rod broke after a patch and no longer gave magic damage)

mine predator, 5x hits, 100% p.atak, 2s cd… i’m not sure of this, it seems good enough as far as p.atak transforms go but we can get better dps on auto atacking… maybe for a low dex high ping build? as it is not atackspeed reliant?

After testing every insect mob on the game i came to the sad conclusion that all of them are worthless skill wise… not a single one man… I gues that because they have the best passives they get the worse skills… Maybe the new 330+ mobs will change that?

Only 2 new insects:

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/58850
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/58849

So don’t count on it.

well … ■■■■.

so we’re stuck between 40% extra def/mdef or a decent dmg skill…

I call it azula’s firent.

It will be full CON making use of the firent’s conversion skill (CON to STR) if more dps is needed. The basic idea is to use [melstis] to extend zealot auras for damage. The build uses outside sources to manage the 56SP/s cost of [fanatic illusion].

seems like a lot to manage… firent’s transpose have a very low upkeep time… plus everytime your health increase-decrease you have to heal back up again =, and sice fanatism won’t let you do so…it may be bad.

as a plant firen’ts get that sp recovery boost, so there is that, and as large mob 75% extra hp is no joke, tough it does make you take more dmg from your own immolation…

good luck with that, but i really agree with the guys above, after extensive transforms testing and hunting i find druid to be the weak link in every p.atak focused build so far and you are probably better choosing any other class.

Yeah well, I was hoping the huge HP won’t be that bad. If the conversion isn’t 100% uptime, I may have to find a medium or small plant instead.

Also, not taking [fanatism]. I really don’t like it.

it is not’ 100% =, it is like 10s cd for 6s buff, irc.

if you want plant mobs then you are better of with blom, his magic skill is really good and since you are using a mace your dmg won’t be bad even if you have 0 int.

Welp, guess who “lucked out” finally with change.

Minor correction, it’s only XL not XXL. No idea on how to edit yt titles…

Anyway, it’s not very good, it’s all patk based, very buggy, slow as usual and occasionally runs into invisible walls that nothing else has to deal with.

The exploding sequoia flames are the best skill it has by far, but that doesn’t mean that much. Would need to test spr scaling, but I don’t have the gears/builds for that atm.

And for those who may be interesting in trying it out and are on Fedimian; I left it alive in Tenet Garden ch1 at the moa party boss spot. (To the left of the most southern spot.)

1 Like

I think i’ll be coming back to druid 3… Can’t play as PD anymore -_-'

Is that damage all because of a possible high transcended weapon? Last time I tried scratch it was … Not good huh

I really hope things are better. What is good guys?

Why? Bored?

He most likely does have a trans 5+ wep, based on the damage.

It’s mostly from a high trans weapon, though I don’t think it’s a +10 in that case.
The new rng stats on gear can also help a bit for lycans since both int and str boost their dmg. And the new mobs don’t have that much health either.
And he’s using storm calling for the melee dmg bonus to boot.

See this mofo for another high dmg example:

Gets 38k+ dmg with carnivory, but scratch usually hits for 16k only for him.

My main character used to be a druid3 diev3, but right after the changes I went for pd sadhu because I needed a new character to be doing some easy dps… Even tho I never really enjoyed the PD’s gameplay.

So it’s because of a good transcendence in there then…

@Wurmheart then the job is mostly done because of the transcendence? Oh well…
I would prefer to play druid dps with some other low ranks like old diev heh or something other then krivis.
Are there any other suitable builds or krivis druid3 taoist is just what has the better synergy? Now I know how good sadhu is good, for example. So druid3 sadhu clerc2 priest would be a good idea?

Thanks for the previous answers ^^

Druid3 is rather annoying to build around right now.

I’d probably recommend the builds in this order:

• [Int] Bokor3/Druid3 Should have the most dmg due to damballa, but not everyone is a fan of that playstyle.

• [Int] Sadhu3/Druid3 variants are second place imo, they have decent dmg but they are a bit on the slow side. (cleric2+priest, Cleric2+diev or cleric3 are ideal for it. I prefer priest for res ofc.)

• [Int] Kriv3/Druid3/Tao has the least damage, though not by a huge margin, and they’re capable enough to get by. Aim for a high ench/trans weapon asap though.

There aren’t good str/dex lycan builds atm so we can skip that, Zealot2 will be quite good at r10 however.

Spirit builds should be viable, but I no idea on how they even compare to the other builds with a similar gear level…

• Chaplain/Druid3/Inquisitor is interesting and highly unusual, offhand attacks will deal more dmg then lycan’s scratch and you will rely on Inqui flames, Wheel and MM quite a bit for dmg as well. It’s rather rng based tbh, and I got no idea what gear it needs before it gets good.

• [Spr] Bokor3/Druid3 should be quite decent since zombies hit quite hard even with minimal gear requirement, but druid3 doesn’t add a whole lot such a build.

• [Spr] Dievdirby has very good dmg when owls are up ofc, but I fear lycan will struggle to deal with mobs that won’t get into owl’s attack range and make the whole thing incredibly annoying.

I’d Also need to test if Int diev scaling changed since Int also boosts minion dmg. If it double dips on both skill factor and minion bonus it might be better than Spr builds.
But I doubt that’d be the case.

1 Like

priest 3 druid 3 inquis sounds good for spirit builds, if you focus on pvp as well can be a good alternative for both pve end game + pvp

cant imagine myself going back to int build, the mana drain + the lack of support on those int builds kinda make it only good for solo or rather have another cleric on party with priest for res.

i’d love to hear if you ever find out about the int-scaling for diev! :blush:

That’s pretty much how I feel about my Sadhu2 -> Druid3. The damage is quite good but I really miss not having to watch my blue bar. On top of that, it’s nowhere near as tanky as a Feral Priest.

I plan on switching to a Scratching Post (Oh yeah, @Wolfy, it’s not going away :joy:) build as soon as the Rank 9 patch drops. Hopefully that’ll be sometime next month.