Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Medium Panto’s did not get buffed by the way. (or at least the brown one called Panto didn’t.)

1 Like

I was going to say it but you already did. Bring on the Scratching Post builds, Wolf-sensei :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, damage is increased when you transform under henge stone effect.

1 Like

what weapons is everyone getting? for now, i think i’ll keep my diev3/druid3 the way it is since there’s no real good changes i can make to it to make it better unfortunately… currently i’m working towards making the viena mace (purple 315 practonium) since i missed the pokemon event, but now i’m kind of worried there might be a better weapon out there?

also is it true that once you insert a monster gem into equipment, you can’t take it out without destroying it…? cuz that would be real sad… :<

ITCHY DRUID!!! Hahahahaha!! I shall repeat til it sticks :slight_smile:

Itchy & Scratchy DRUIIIIIIID!

:joy::tired:

It isn’t a coincidence that the name of the most spammable skill for Lycan is Scratch. XD

It’s a legit name for the build. Just said it once and it already sticks :3

2 Likes

hey @Wurmheart, why did you scarp caro from the recomended transformations? according to tos neet his fire pillar scales with 100% sfr, so it is a 8~10 hits (seems to vary) with 50 aoe ration on 3s cd… seems pretty good to me O.o. the only downsie is that you can’t stack multiple pillars on an enemy for the ground seems to aply a debuff on the enemy and said debuff does the dmg… the plus side is that this can be used to increase incineration dmg i guess…

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t really remember why…

Wasn’t it a 50% skill factor? And it’s melee iish range + has a delay.
Is it bugged or something? it deals far too little dmg vs high level enemies. (Matches cure vs lvl 1 enemies, cure deals 10x more dmg on high level enemies… ???)

Caro/Yellow Car/ Old Red hook have that skill iirc…

EDIT: And it doesn’t hit flying enemies.

just tested it out, you are right, it is bugged against higher enemy, plus, on a field test, it seems to have a huge dealy that ■■■■ up the usage of all skills, plus it doesn’t hit fllying mobs.

so, it turns out hogma’s pigs dmg scale not with spr but with your p.atak… might be interesting for physical druid3 builds? as it is a passive source of dmg ( minions stay even when you transform out, so you can turn into hogma, summon, and then turn into lycan). not sure if it is worth it tough,

4 Likes

@leonardo.lmfl
The real question is:

Can they die?
How quickly do they die?
How do they scale in survivability?
Are there other transformations with summons such as this?

It can definitely be worth it if used in the right way.

1 Like

well i’m open to testing things! haha, if you find a mob that seem to summon slaves give us a shout xD, the only other mobs that seem to be capable of doing so are elite =.

i’ve beem searching tos neet these days for interesting magic dmg skills and buffs… but i’ve found nothing worth so far…

for the sake of information sharing:

• mine fire mage (vubbes) found on the 2lot of crystal mine, have a fire pillar skill, but it has 30s cd and 10 hits only, worse than polle of agony mobs (funny note, this fire pillar skill bugs your enemy, they stay red until channel reset, and while they stop taking dmg the debuff stay on them, you can proc incineration right away)

• red inforocktor ( mage tower ones) have a block buff, no idea how this scale as i just shifted into them for curiosity as the upkeep is rather troublesome to care, 10s cd for like 6s duration…

• Arma (mage tower mob) have a skill that always put fire on the enemyes for 3s, sadly this fire dmg is 1 ¬¬, only scalling is from blessing and add property dmg.

i’ll test some more about their survivability, i’ll be back

1 Like

well… after a quick test:

yes, they can.

very.

can’t test this, have 0 gear on this acc, i guess that if it does scale it is not with spr xD.

Rusrat, royal mausoleum 5f, 6 hit 100%.patak each hit? true-multi-hit 2s cd.

seems good actually… nice filler skill for str focused p.atak druid2 i guess, but i can’t be sure about the scallings, nor the aoe ratio since tos neet have wrong info, the only skill showing up on the site is the knockdown skill.

edit: forgot the video xD

second edit: upon further testing it seems it is NOT 100% p.atak scalling… which is a shame =\

Hogma Captain entry

Seems only Hogma Captain uses the [MONSKL_CRE_MON_SCR] function.

By searching [MONSKL_CRE_MON_PC] which seems to be used mostly by bosses to summon their minions:

Found this Rodevassal monster that has a summon skill on his 3rd slot.

There is also this Purple Gargoyle thing? That i guess its a boss but doesnt have the boss tag

4 Likes

Rhodevassal is a elite monster acording to tos neet ><

It is that squirrel mini boss that drops the Manahas equipment.

Skull Smasher is the current BiS mace but getting it requires two Practonium so it can be a pain. Vienarazis is the more common top end weapon for Clerics. Just give it some anvil upgrades and maybe Transcend.

I haven’t checked in on how the new weapons will stack up once the level increase comes out so I can’t comment on what the future holds.

Seems they have around 10k hp or so