Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

post nr3 man. It’s all there.

and this post aswell.

Rejoice!!! We finally dun need an oracle to get the glasses rabbit.

This is a nice replacement for Panto.

1 Like

I realized , but you wrote too many options that I just got confused :thinking::thinking:

Just go for blom for now, see: https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58566

Why blom and not Tala Wizard? Tala wizard has a better magic based attack imo.

Same answer as last time.

Tala wizard’s aoe targets a random enemy, blom targets the nearest enemy. Blom is much easier to control.

any druid 3 zealot or inquis videos from ktest? kinda wanted to see it in action :frowning:

question: which weapon is best for full spr priest3 druid3, vienarazis mace or windia rod? red or blue gem? gonna get that free 315 weap from tamer’s event.

windia rod you dont get phys attack from maces, so you lose dmg from lyncan attacks, not worth for druids.

I think @cinerum mixed it up.

Go for the mace if you’re going to be in lycan form most of the time.

quite difficult to visualize a priest 3 druid 3 not using lyncan, since you just have exorcise/cure/heal/carnivory for magic attack.

1 Like

thanks @WhiteDwarf @cinerum, viena mace it is. :satisfaction:

With the new mobs in rank9, there are some magic mobs worth to transform or bloom/tala mage/panto is still the way to go?

Your best bet is to ask @Nekorin at the moment.

I do plan on testing it when I can, but that’ll only be when r9 hits Itos…

wondering if new daino works on lyncan attacks, cant find any druid 3 videos from ktos -_-

Currently is still those 3. It seems like most of the new monsters don’t even have any skill assigned to them (or rather useful skills). With Taoist’s elevate tiles we can transform to flying monsters too without the help of a hunter, but most of the flying monster skills I tried are still “empty”.

Like what @Wurmheart said, it will best to test when r9 hits itos. Given 300-600ms in ktos, lots of skills look empty/simply do nothing when I cast them, probably due to lag and desync.

hey, what do you guys think of druid2-pd2? for magic dmg dealer build, couple utility, mainly pvp.

i don’t like zealot because phys dmg (can be blocked and dodged), and taoist skills do less dmg than pd and consume scrolls =(.

I don’t think Druid performs well on PvP because of its only damage skill being stationary.

PD+Inquisitor is way stronger, because of MM debuff + Incinerate/Plague Vapors turning your character into a perfect anti-casters without the need of a high end weapon (Above average should do) with investment on armor to keep you alive.

Im guessing you want Druid2 for transform. But i’m not sure if its really worth 2 circles for just that skill.

i tought druid 2 for transform into blom, and druid 1 for telepathy. and also because i hate pd animations, pulling a flamethrower out of my ass is kinda lame to me =.