Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Hello everybody,
I am thinking bout resetting one of my chars to Druid. I want to focus on playing a bit random… not the most effective but still viable. I intend to focus on transform to do stupid stuff :slight_smile:
I know this will limit the playability and so i want to ask what else I would have to pick for classes so I could still somehow play in higher level places :slight_smile:
Thx in advance

Edit:
I thought bout going Cleric-Krivis3-???-Druid3

Edit:
This is what I have in mind. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/plesh9lo3o/

Hey, I’m currently C2>P2>Bokor1>Diev1>PD2 (FULL SPR) and was thinking about rerolling to one of these builds.
I plan to be mainly a support character who can dish some neat damage.

I don’t like Lycanthropy, but I find Druid3 intresting for more leves in Sterea Troph and Henge Stone. Also the Telepath attribute looks great.

Anyways, check them out:

Dievdruid
Sadhruid (Could get Priest 1 instead of Cleric 3 for the sweet Rez)

Is there a better build who can reliably support at End Game Content (like ET) and still do some damage?
Also, are Physical Druids really dead? If not, are there any cool builds?

Damage when in Transform is calculated using both MATK and PATK? Or only MATK? Does SPR help with Transform dmg?

Not transform, but Lycanthropy. Transform is a different skill. The only thing that is affected by PATK+MATK are the 4 werewolf attacks, other skills stays as is.

No.

So transform doesnt profit from stats? :S

Note: if I misunderstood something, feel free to correct me as I have just woken up a few minutes ago.

With Hengestone + Transform, you’ll get the +100% HP Bonus / +20% Final Damage / + Druid Transform Attributes.

The monster’s skills, however, scales to either MATK or PATK, not both.
Refer to this:

Best not to plan any transform builds atm tbh, supposedly IMC plans to rework druid quite a bit.
That and don’t try to build around the krivis rework yet either, it’s to soon and likely we got faulty info or that it will simply change.

You can see the old transform examples in post #2, but like I said over there str/dex based transformation simply won’t do the same damage as an auto attack build atm making them completely worthless.

The int transform builds are quite good though, and krivis is already a better option then it used to be. (Bug fixed + the splash attribute). Regardless Krivis only really shines with at least krivis2, krivis3 is a nice boost but not a must-have. But it still doesn’t compare well vs Sadhu2-3 atm.

Druid3 also doesn’t offer as much in comparison for a transform build, as only its +20% dmg, +100% health hengestone buff stands out. (Though +5s invuln and extra carni dmg ain’t bad either.)
Meaning you can usually replace it with a circle that offers something more, but in the case of sadhu3 druid3 should win out do to how Transmit Prana actually works. (faulty description, as usual, decent downtime.)

Meaning you’d end up with a generic caster build with something like sadhu2-3 + druid2-3 or krivis2-3 + druid2-3.

Spr options are barely viable for a transform build tbh, they only stand out with one of the medium panto’s (10 hit attack on 2s cd,) but that’s solely from the dmg blessing adds and not any scaling synergy.

And scaling depends entirely on the skill in question, some skills scale with matk, others with patk, and others don’t scale at all. Still, only a few int skills even exceed 100% skill factor with most being well below them. (Mobs have a skill factor multiplier that allows for easy balancing for IMC, but it doesn’t affect transform…)

@Jeskai:

Same advice as above tbh, I won’t recommend a build if it’s very likely to change soon thanks to IMC’s planned reworks.
Aside of that.

Diev3druid3 is a decent support build, but nothing else. It’s lack of damage and a res means it can’t quite round out such a build either and still lacks too much dmg for a hybrid option. I really can’t recommend it atm, it even used to be my main build x…x

Sadhudruid is a lot better, though I’d go for priest1 asap since it isn’t lacking dmg that much. See post #2 for the Int transform build, it can work pretty well.

And auto attacking will out damage any str/dex transform option. So don’t go that route, it’s really annoying.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot your feedback. I hope Druid rework info will be made public soon. With transform the class sounds really flexible… but with such bad scaling and long animations it’s really annoying

Nothing wrong with this build.
You don’t need to go spr with those builds since u aren’t using lycan.

There is but @Wolfy is more familiar with it than I.

Physical druid never really died, just became not as popular. It’s just not as bursty as magical druid. It’s good for sustain.
As for builds my personal full lycan focus build is Cleric 1 - Kriv 3 - Diev 1 - Druid 3
Other physical builds would add priest, bokor, paladin, and monk.

yes, you are correct

Good to see ya back @Wurmheart

What would be a good skill build for priest 3 druid 3 when going for a full spirit stat build?

Would you recommend knocking off a circle in priest in exchange for one circle in diev just for the damage against plant attribute?

Similarly, for a bokor 3 druid 3 build, does the skill build change whether you want to go full spirit or just ~100 spirit then rest in int?

Priest3/Druid3:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222555.1a25355565.1f213f45516395.2f31475a658592

Asperson is optional imo, can just as easily put those 15 points into revive, mass heal and something else to your liking. But it +500 ish def when you want it can be useful.

Diev1 alternate can be done, but you lose out 1/3rd of blessing’s dmg for a +20% phys dmg boost and -20% cd reduction + some other niche utilities.

So basically it’s less party dmg, but more party utility and solo dmg. Still, Lycan isn’t exactly a powerhouse atm so I’d recommend sticking with priest3.

Bokor3/Druid3:

I wouldn’t recommend this as a full spr build tbh, spr based bokor just has no synergy with druid. And In general spr bokor has almost no synergy whatsoever…

A int focus Bokor3/Druid can work quite well if you focus on Damballa, but I’m not sure how much spr it will need to operate. You likely want it to be as little as possible, but the drain can be quite huge if you want to use lycan. (Which isn’t even a must have, it can also use Blom transform instead to even get a boost to sp regen and a dot.)
Likely somewhere from 50 to 200 ish.

Skillwise something like:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444555.1a25355565.112331495a617a8595.2f31475a658592

If only Mushcaria: SP recovery +[★ 6] were as potent as Poata: HP recovery +[★ 30]. At 3 cards that is only still at 180 SP per 20 sec. Getting a battle bird is pretty much the same thing.

very true, but i have a battle bird and its actually a very significant boost to sp regen, especially during the lvling progress.

Ikr? Best part is it “only” costs a char slot and not something “irreplaceable” like a weapon slot or a card slot.

Thank you for valuable insight! Any particular reason you take 5 cure, 5 safety, 5 fade? I thought the consensus was 1 point in fade was sufficient. Or is that an outdated idea? Or just personal preference?

The bokor3 sounds like a fun build to play. Literally considering it solely on the plants and zombies theme.

i compute it earlier, lv 330 full SPR naked using aspersion lv 15 can give 1200 pdef, equivalent to +16 emengard shield’s pdef

plant vs zombie? ah, i see you are a man of culture as well.

1 Like

As cultured as brainssss and pea shooters go, indeed. :joy:

1 Like

Bit of both.

Cure used to be amazing, but it got nerfed quite a bit dmg wise. (200% skill factor to 103%) It’s decent for added dmg builds but far from a must-have. Basically, it’s 1+ atm as you always want it for the condi removal.

1+ Safety Zone is usually enough, but I find the 30 block of skill level 5 + attribute a bit more lenient. It’s not a huge difference though.

Fade 5 is 20s of de-agro and is really nice for questing or just keeping allies safe, not sure if it has any use in pvp nowadays but it’s a really good buff when you time it right for PvE.lvl 1 is only 12s, so that’s quite a difference tbh.

Just a heads up - Iltiswort card is currently bugged.

I have 3x 10* on my druid and it is only providing a 16%~ damage boost instead of 30%. Below is the data I have collected with my druid.

449-449 matk (unequipped weapon)
no elemental atk from gear or buffs
no blessing
Zaibas lvl 15, lvl 90 enhance (119% skill factor)
3x 10* Iltiswort card (+30% damage vs plant types, converted using Chortasmata)
VS squirrels outside 290 dungeon

Default -> 154-157 damage
w/ Chorta -> 178-183 damage (+16%~)
w/ Lycan > 200-205 damage (+30%)
w/ Lycan + Chorta > 219-225 damage (+42%~)

It might be wise to invest into Biteregina + Velnia Monkey cards instead, assuming they work properly.

So, I know it’s way too early to be theorycrafting Rank 9 builds but I wanted to toss an idea out there for all my fellow Druids to percolate on.

If Zealot’s skills revolve around a “Blood Mage” style mechanic (Dealing damage to oneself in order to damage enemies), wouldn’t it be a great addition to Feral Priest? That setup is already super tanky and provides great healing utility at the cost of lower overall DPS. Zealot seems like the perfect thing to fill the gap.

Again, I know we don’t have any info on Rank 9 aside from what we can guess at from the preview videos. It’s just something that’s been knocking around in my head lately. Wanted to see what other people’s thoughts might be.