Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

There’s a vague tooltip in Hengestone wherein your character will get its HP doubled, regardless of your transformation, in this case, both Lycanthropy and Transform will give your character x2 HP as well as attack boost. The only difference between the two is that:

Lycan gives +10% more final damage ( 30% overall because of the 20% from Hengestone’s effect ) and knockback/knockdown resistance, while Transformation has the Beast (Bonus Crit) /Insect (Bonus DEF/MDEF) /Plant(Bonus HP/SP Reco) & Small (Bonus Evasion)/Medium (Bonus Attack from S/M/L mobs)/Large (Bonus +75% HP at max level) attribute thingy.

As long as you are under the effect of Hengestone, you will get the double HP bonus each time you transform ( NOT STACKABLE ).

Let’s say I used Lycan while under the effect of Hengestone. By then, I’ll get +100% HP/+30% Final Damage/+Crit Rate. But then I happened to click on Transform’s Hotkey while still being under the effect of Hengestone+Lycan. With that, I’ll still get +100% HP/+20%Final Damage/+Crit Rate/+ the bonus from Druid Attributes depending on the mob you shapeshifted.

It is not a bug, as it is intended for your character to double its HP

And I quote “Summon the Henge Stone. Increases skill levels of magic circles and installations by cleric type clases by 1 and stats while in the transformed mode.” By stats, they were referring to the Bonus HP Buff, Crit Rate, and Final Damage

But Henge Stone double hp and attribute Large +75% hp didn’t work together.

It does, what mob did you transform into?

My normal HP is 103254.

Once I use Hengestone + Transform, it doubles to 213486, with my Large Attribute turned off.

And then here, I used Hengestone + Transform while turning the Large Attribute on (+175% bonus HP overall). It now increased to 293640 ( +80k HP )

1 Like

what monster is that?

This is a late replay but I did test chortamasta with 3 Iltiswort cards. It works but the tooltip description is swaying as the cards only provide a 5% boost each.

With the damage bonus from lycantrophy and henge you get a cumulative bonus of +45% damage on grounded monsters and it’s not half bad.

Tool tip? I’m using two cards right now for a total of 10% bonus (10 stars at least) and I haven’t noticed any change on any tooltips, but I did notice bonus damage.

According to the card description the bonus damage provided should be 10% per Lv. 10 card while it is in fact just 5%.
That’s all I wanted to say but it came off as badly phrased.

Yo tested this by your damage output? If possible could you show us some videos of it?

Turns out I was talking out of my ass. I just repeated the test with 3 cards and the damage attestes itself at +30%. I’ve no idea why when I tested this with 2 cards the damage came off as different than expected, probably a flaw in my methodology. sorry guys

Huge relief, also a huge buff to druids still.

I forgot its name but you can find it on Royal Mausoleum 2F, the big beetle thing.

is that monster skill worth keeping?

If you wanna be tanky ( Because it’s a Large (+75% HP) and an Insect (+40%DEF/MDEF) ), sure. But it doesn’t really have good offensive tools.

1 Like

sorry Im wrong…

I’m personally gonna reskill and add the rest of my skill points from Transform/Shapeshift to Chortasmata.

I never use shapeshift/transform as C3 Druid and can’t see any instance in which it’d be useful over Lycan for my build.

Tipio for WBs. Huge poison DOT damage from S skill.

That’s a very niche instance though. I mean, in that case you’d only need 1/1.

I personally don’t want to put more point on Chortasmata, simply because a Level 4 Chortasmata with maxed duration attribute is enough. I find transform even more useful since it can help in terms of survival ( Large Attribute + Insect Attribute can make you really tanky even if you don’t have invested CON )

In WB, 1 minute of transformation is not enough, the downtime will be annoying even with Lycan.

If you wanted to put more points to Chortasmata because of Iltiswort Card. It isn’t gonna cut it for me simply because flying mobs exist.

I’ve actually been mulling the build idea over for the last few days, and realized I forgot something pretty important…
If Lycan’s damage is patk + matk, and two-handed maces only give roughly 200 of patk and matk over one-handed (the one-handed maces even give more Int than the Str of the same two-handed variants…), you’re actually just better off using one-handed and socketing reds in the offhand as a Druid user I guess.

Out of curiousity, how much Spr would you personally recommend a Druid to have?- Or atleast, a bare minimum?

I’m pretty sure 2H Blunt is straight up better. @H gives more Patk/Matk, has higher crit and str stats (all 4 of Lycan’s moves can crit as well) and when you start transcending, you’ll reach much higher damage numbers because transcendence depends on the weapon’s base stats.

I have a 315 purple and its a night and day difference in my stats.