Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

lycanzealot, my friend? self drain hp and sp

1 Like

sounds fun, i was also thinking on that possibility lol.

Also if burning HP, then Lycan +100% extra HP would come really handy + Dash to chase enemies.

in the video he was using a 2 hand blunt weapon, but i hope it isnt just a class related to palla/monk branch, because i cant see much “rank 9” options for druid 3 builds. also cant wait for druid revamp news.

Hi! I’m a new player and generally like werewolves. So when I heard about c3 druids and lycanthropy in this game it was a no brainer.
I did very little research but enough to sort of have a decent build I think (c2kriv1sad2druid3). I have ok gear due to time constrained savior gear and +5 purine pejo something something mace and +8 arde dagger. My question is IF I can somehow get stat and rank reset pots, should I just reroll a full spr priest3druid3? From what I gather it’s easier to manage. Rn my stats are 30 ish con, 340 ish int, 70 ish spr.

Ps sorry for wall of text ><

Iltiswort: Increases [★]% damage against Plant-type monsters - Potential use for certain classes, will need testing and comparisons

So has anyone tried this card with [chortasmata] yet?

–edit–

Is there still a reason to use [transform] now? The safety frog got nerfed to 20 sec.

Still can’t even find this card on my server.

Bokor3Druid3 is also fun and strong, but depends if you like to manage Zombies for Damballa. Also you can easily go high SPR on this build aswell.

Priest3Druid3 is definetly easier, but its more support oriented with a full SPR stat distribution… still gets damage if you gear it tho. @cinerum shud be able to explain this one better.

Im using a derivate of Sadhu2Druid3 as my main, Priest1Sadhu2Druid3. It is HEAVY gear reliant and all all around build. Possession and ABE for mobbing and knockback/CC on pvp, oob and Pakriti for self healing and mobility on pvp.

But on any Lycan focused build i will recommend you to get around 80+ SPR as needed. I personally prefer 100 stats on SPR for my druids.

I’ve been thinking a lot about any priest3 build with the planned removal of hits from [blessing]. Unless you plan to carry an SPR set with you, wouldn’t pardoner [blessing] still be better (due to duration) even with the 20% less potency? Sure pardoners will have weaker [blessing] but they will also always be in complete SPR gear(the ones you actually buy from at least).

That said, it still holds that having the actual priest in the party is better when doing content that takes a lot of time.

On to the druid part of my reply.

Has the zombie AI improved enough to warrant going zombies for their damage contribution instead of just [damballa] fodder? What about something like C2-Bo2-Pa1-Dru3

before playing spr build i had a bad time with the sp drain from lyncan(used to be krivis 3 druid 3) so i kinda live the dream now being with lyncan full time on dungeons, etc lol

it was also the best solution for me at the time, i just reached rank 8 and then balance patch, so my previous build became nerfed + i had bad gear/weapon at the time(catacombs club) so it became really slow to solo things.

invest in attributes, carnivory/exorcise/cure and heal for more dmg, 3 chappa cards and for gear at least suurit pants/keyarc gloves, mage boots(i dont use it tho) + blessing gem. right now i got a better mace with stage 6 transcend so it helps ur mmatk.

i kinda feel the need for more dmg skills, but on the good side you have more freedom to play with lyncan attacks. maybe level up a bokor 3 druid 3 to try out(sahdu druid is quite nice i tried during the reset event but couldnt keep it due to lack of gear).

right now im waiting for the druid “revamp” news lol + see the new cleric class for rank 9 possibilities.

The zombie A.I. was a little improved, zombies now act more in unison instead of going their own ways.
The greatest improvements were these,though:

• zombies are very fast now, with Samediveve they are even faster than the Bokor it seems
  • the active distance of the zombies has decreased, so zombies will follow you earlier & directly if the distance gets too big; basically the same effect as casting Bwa Kayiman can be achieved by simply running around
  • zombies damage will get improved soon with the changes to Bokors Ogouveve: it adds +10% damage per skilllevel to the zombies total damage, so up to +70% with gem&DM ( dunno if Henge Stone actually affects Ogouveve/Samediveve, if yes,that’s another 10%)

Problems that arose with the changes:

• Tet Mamak La became basically useless as a zombie will cover the distance in 1-2 seconds and, if thrown too far away, the zombie will return directly to the Bokor
  • If there is an available target in sight, the zombies A.I. might try to reach and attack it, resulting in the zombie running forth and back again and again if the target is too far away from the Bokor
  • because of the zombies clustering together so much, it is harder to heal them individually; most of the time it looks as if there is only 1 or 2 zombies running around, only to break the formation if there are enemies nearby; it’s also hard to tell exactly how many zombies you have that way, so Bwa Kayiman is actually useful to count your zombies
  • because of the reduced HP of the zombies, their sustainability was reduced a little (healing amount was cut to 1/2 or 1/3, in my case from about 75000 per heal to ~ 25000-30000 per heal);
    not a huge problem if you possess some zombie capsules to fill potential losses
  • zombies will now become idle if you don’t attack anything for 3 minutes or longer

Cleric 1, Kirvis 3, Pala 1, Druid 3 here

Iltiswort cards are OP :ok_hand:t6: +30% damage to anything for the entire duration of your Chortasmata which can have up to a 30s duration (31 with divine might, 32 with henge, 33 with gem) which puts Chapp cards in the dirt.

I’m anticipating Kirvis rework being really good with Lycan. Not sure if the additional damage is physical attacks only or also affecting Scratch, but if it’s physical attacks only, might have to use a dagger offhand since Lycan can’t physical attack.

Either way, tons and tons of AoE between hyper powered Zaibas, Carnivory, Warcry and Wild Breath. Thinking about continuing with Taoist if Zealot doesn’t synergize for even more Zaibas damage and AoE capabilities.

the problem with Iltiswort cards imo is the lack of dmg on flying mobs, bosses that move around so they can move away from chrostamata. not to mention pvp where people can eat your grass so you won’t do extra dmg with your skills. Also for cleric 2 builds, heal bomb + chappa is still great dmg with 3 cards.

Does anyone here know if you can use Paladin’s new skill (Demolition, the two-handed mace required skill) with Lycan active?
I was considering making a Kriv2-Pally2-Druid3 (for the new Krivis things, and being able to use a two handed mace with 'Woof).

I don’t know that much about Druid, so any advice on my build idea would be appreciated too actually…

The OP post is outdated since Wurmheart stopped being active.

I will copypaste you this Wall of text i share to people asking about Lycan on Discord.

All of Lycan skills gets their damage from both magic attack and physical attack

• (Magic attack + Physical Attack) * skill factor

• They are treated as physical attacks so they can miss, block and crit.

• The attacks do not count as Auto Attacks (Z key) but as skills, so extra lines wont apply but Blessing does.

• Transforming on Lycan will give you a boost of +10% final dmg

• Transforming under Hengestone will give you a boost of +20% final dmg

• These hidden buffs can stack for a total of +30% extra dmg after transforming on Lycanthropy. (Note that this damage will only apply on the final damage and not on your stats, so you can’t boost it with Chapparition cards)

• Lycanthropy drains 70 sp per second, making it a really expensive skill to keep up without proper gears or investment on SPR. (I personally recommend at least 80+ invested SPR points)

[A] Swipes - 80% skill factor, hits twice

[S] Slash - 381% skill factor, hits twice (but can hit once if the enemy is too small or moving too fast)

[D] Wild Breath - 232% skill factor, hits 5 times (Can be jump canceled but also canceling any remaining hits)

[F] Roar - 780% skill factor, hits once (according to a ktos post it hits twice now, but havent really checked)

All of the skills above use your (Magic Attack + Physical Attack) * Skill Factor listed there.

Additional Information on Lycan skills that tend to be misinformed:

• You can use any other skill while transformed as Lycan. The only documented skill not working under transformation state is Telepath.
  • DEX does not increase Lycan skills speed.
  • Under the Lycanthropy transformation you have total inmunity to Knockback and Knockdown but you can still get affected by CC debuffs.
  • Laima cooldown reduction does not affect Lycan skills, but can be Passed by a Chrono.
  • Zemyna sp reduction won’t reduce the Lycan sp drain.
  • Diev additional damage to plants attribute works on Lycan skills, as they are physical. As long as you have a mace equipped.
  • Miko dance only boosts the Swipes attack for some reason.
  • Unconfirmed interaction with Taoist storm calling debuff.

Sadly, i can’t really support or deny your proposed build. The information on the new Daino doesnt really makes it clear every interaction it may have, also it clearly states Auto Attacks, which could mean only those and not physical skills like Lycan’s. And on my personal opinion i do not like 2H mace on Lycan builds, because they lack SPR as most other maces to help sustain the skill.

4 Likes

so… windia rod is better for lycan?
btw, can i use transform to beast to get +200 crit rate and then lycan to keep that bonus?
if not then i wont invest on transform:beast attribute

The BiS weapon for Lycan atm is Skull Smasher:

• High SPR
  • Both Magic Attack and Physical Attack

A druid using a rod is acceptable if you are not depending on Lycan damage, and only on carnivory or other circles spells.

im quite lazy for farming skull smasher but since im full spr viena mace is a good deal, give max a max/min attack bonus + nice int. gonna save farm energy for the next “practo” weapons.

No, it doesn’t work that way. You can only get the bonus depending on your current transformation.
Lycanthropy doesn’t get beast or large bonus from Druid’s attribute.

1 Like

what if i change to lycan first to get double hp and then transform, will i keep that double hp?

I receive double hp bonus from any transformation with hengestone now don’t know bug or not.