Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

hey…just noticed it and wonder. did somebody bring up that the lycan transformation onlydrops your fps when you transformed with hengestone?..i mean wtf, why isit a different effect anyways?! :heeey:

Playing on my potato PC, I haven’t really experienced these FPS drops until I played yesterday on a computer with good specs. Just a guess, I think it has something to do with boosting your stats temporarily ( Like how Divine Might works ).

This actually funny, i dont have that much of an issue on my below average PC playing druid. But a friend that can record and stream on constant 60fps on ToS gets extreme lag when i break my Lycanthropy.

1 Like

Yeah, the drops will occur until the Hengestone collapses from the screen after transforming with Lycanthropy.

hmpf…should just remove the henge all together and move the bonus to lycantrophy itself. its only good for transforms anyways. works only for cleric cls. and only for circles. pitiful duration and range is just ok’ish.

Funny, I have a rather good PC, and I only have huge lag when I break my Lycanthropy, not when another druid does it. No lag when I break any other transformation though.

Guys, this could be good or bad news.

On the last Class Rebalance patch 5th preview on ktos, that got translated into “extreme rebalancing or something” here. They added an extra paragraph at the end that hasnt been added to our post.

Krivis, Druid, Oracle and “Window Warriors” Revamp is being worked on (I believe its Spear users but not 100% sure).

I just hope they dont make Druid worse :sad:

I’m just about to make my druid… do druids need that rebalance? I’m not rly folllowing how druids do these days… haha
I only tried a sadhu druid during the reset event and I liked it.

Its kinda gear, build and stat reliant. I think …

I did these 2 videos to compare my “casual” geared Priest3Druid3 and my “High end gears” Sadhu2Druid3 clears on 290. I just personally believe druid is not a new player friendly class at the moment.

1 Like

There could be many things that they could be doing that could be making Druid better and more streamline. I understand your worry though…
Well if anything truly guts the ranks atleast I have my sexy falconer to fall back on. Though my practo transcended wep will be much missed…

But for now no doom and gloom! Only happiness that our class is getting "touched"

cant imagine they making druid worse lol looking forward to see those changes ! rather good news :smiley:

Well as long as they make lycanthropy stronger (or synergise better), then bring the changes on!

hey! i’ve been theorycrafting a build for druid like this: cleric 2-bokor 3 - druid 2- pd1 (probably pd 2 at rank 9)

the reason for this is simple, pd for spreading hexing via pandemic ( also bloodletting and healing factor opness) and druid because:

1 - i really really really hate effigy animations, so i figure being transformed would prevent me from seeing that silly stabbing ¬¬

2 - Insect specialty + large mobs specialty seem REALLY powerfull, 40% extra def/mdef + 75% extra health looks like a nightmare for enemies on tbl… especially with healing factor from pd.

so my doubts are:
1 - does transform really cancel my character skill animations? or i will se some ugly Mantiwood stabbing a doll? O.o

2 - are the values from the specialitys correct? because i find it really strange that no one mentions a build revolving shape shifting into a Mantiwood for raid boss level of unkillable.

The monster won’t play an animation, but you will still be able to hear the skill sound and stand in place for the normal skill casting time and recovery.

Insect and large mobs that werent elite were not available before the combat update patch. I wish i could test it but i dont want to lose my Blue Panto transform i work so hard to obtain :tired:

In the old system it effectively increased your defense and HP. But you can still get knockback and knockdown, which is one of the main reasons i prefer Lycan transform on TBL. The others is having more skills to rotate around.

I can’t test the defense bonuses on my main, for the panto reasons, but yes. It would be really strong.

note: these are my stats while transformed as panto with hengestone bonus.

oh, so lycan has a “pain barrier” attached to it? … good to know. but lycan also need druid3 >< .

Not maxing(level 10) Transform is annoying to recast too.

Yeah, i tought about that as well, i figure that with gray jukopus gem and divine might i can achieve 100% uptime on transform at least, but still annoying to recast every 2 min :confused: . The problem is that 3rd circle druid means giving up on too much utility and little bennefits

So, after many rolls, I have a Vien Mace (Currently +5). It vastly improved the DPS on my Sadhu2 -> Druid3 and, quite frankly, saved the build for me.

But now I’m wondering what kind of armor I should be aiming for. I’m currently using the War Mage set but I don’t know where to go from there. Obviously, Lolo or Solmiki would be BiS but is there a set or combination of different pieces I should be trying to get my hands on in the meantime?

Im using keyarc gloves and suurit pants for spr. im priest 3 druid 3 tho, but i guess some spr might help you with sp regen when using lyncan. rest of gear is vienti 315 hg plate for extra con/hp, im willing for solmiki gear too in the future.

SadhuDruid is a build that requires gears badly. You were really brave on picking it without funding =P.

Id recommend to get gears to cover your stat weakness. If you are low on SPR get some SPR equipment, if you need accuracy get some gloves with accuracy, if you need HP get CON/HP gears, etc.