Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Its one circle to increase your phisical and magic dmg, lycan damage increase with the two sources of dmg.

The only skill that I really find useful for Lycan are Wild Breath and Warcry ( Annoyingly long cooldown ), and as far as I know, Lycan’s way of adding PATK and MATK together is literally (PATK+MATK), so that would be like a 600-ish Bonus.

Note: We should trust kToS/kTEST neet’s Anvil Enhancement Input Feature as we found out that it gives the wrong damage bonus. Also, take note that we were talking about MATK-Dealing Druid3.

By sacrificing a circle, the closest PATK-build I could think of is Cleric2-Priest2-Monk-Druid3, which leaves you with Double Punching ( Bruh, Lycan’s SP Drain + DP’s mana cost will be annoying, especially when you are DEX/STR type )

Can’t really think for viable MATK-builds though. Sadhu 1? Only ABE. Krivis 2? For Zaibas maybe.

@Wooshin somebody actually did it

The madman.

2 Likes

SP Drain is lit, holy heck. :weary::ok_hand::100:

jesus…

I honestly don’t see a reason why he’s even a druid 3

to bad our ping isnt like that

I believe they chose Druid 3 for the bonus crit rate it gives.

They also get Lycan +30% damage, and Diev1 +20% damage on plants using physical attacks with a mace.

But the SP drain is so high its so impractical lol.

whats that ? wolf broke the animation delay so make more faster the doble punch ??? i thought to do that build long time ago but i think to do full int but no dex. now with the 2h blunt incomming i start again a new druid

Thats Double Punch using a lot of DEX and with extremely low ping. Korean player playing on Korean server.

So decided t check out the database cause I was bored and noticed some attributes that weren’t there before for druid.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/410010
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/410011
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/410013

Any thoughts?

Also… Druid attributes need to affect Lycanthropy… Kinda sad that it doesn’t. If you don’t have anything to do with Shapeshifting and Transform, the druid attributes mean nothing…

Also a lot of the new attributes and skills can be found on other ranks

From the looks of it, Savior is obviously an offensive skill, along with Carnivory, with an unknown debuff on enemies. If Savior was released with Druid back then, there would probably be more Druid users than what we have now. RIP.

Second attribute is the reason why transform sucks, because of their long animation. IMC, bring that back.

Third attribute, meh.

Lycanthropy should have it’s own attribute IMO. Since werewolves look large, it’ll be OP if the +75% HP attribute from Large mobs affected Lycanthropy every time you use it. Maybe – Lycan skills, perhaps? Won’t mention attack boost because the +30% damage from HS+Lycan is already too good.

Cleric3Sadhu2Druid3 with high end gears.

i still dont get why you peeps mainly try to make drood a damage mashine, even though the classes strengths are survivability

2 Likes

This is 100% accurate on KToS lol.

But Druid can be build with Survability/Support (Diev or Priest) or DPS (Bokor or Sadhu) mixed around, which to be honest makes it more versatile than several classes.

In my case, I built for all 3, support (Cleric, Krivis, Diev), damage (Krivis, Druid), and survivability (Cleric, Krivis, Druid).

Hopefully rank 9 additions add more to my build.

Kagura and Storm calling’s attribute increase werewolf damage right?

I read on a korean post that Kagura only increased the Q (swipes) damage, but not the other skills. And no idea about Storm Call.

Recorded this because finally got the Panto i wanted after 6 hours changing mobs

:tired:

1 Like

tested it yesterday actually…unfortunatly neither the dance nor storm calling got any effect on any wolf skills not even the swipes.

Thank. Less combo available :disappointed_relieved: