Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Druid

Carnivory

• Cooldown time reduced from 30 sec to 25 sec.

Henge Stone

• This skill’s increased critical rate effect will now correctly apply even when the Transform skill is used in conjunction with it.

Lycanthropy

• Slash increased from 220% to 381% (161% increase).
  • Wild Breath increased from 150% to 232% (81% increase).
  • Warcry increased from 200% to 780% (580% increase).

druid buff is here, at least.

I’m gonna build something like cl2-diev-pal-sadh-druid3 pretty sure not gonna work without highend 2-handed mace tho. Lycan skills still considered low damage.

That warcry buff is gonna be so satisfying now when i use it!

I do not think it will be worth it but I have not done the raw math yet because I am lazy. 2h mace weapons give pretty nonoptimal stats for most druid 3 builds so you would basically be getting it for the raw weapons magic and physical attack. This could change down the road if new 2h maces are not stacked with STR.

As for Diev vs Paladin I am very certain it will take a very high transcended 2h Mace to overcome the 20% damage boost diev offers. With Iltiswort Card being one of druids better cards and if it stacks additively with diev 20% for 50% increased damage I just can not see going paladin for the 2h attribute being better unless you plan on going some paladin, monk druid 3 build.

@frould
dude, if you are going to remove sadh2, there is no point going for sadhu at all, and no astral explosion is not enough; you should go for cleric 3 that 5extra tile x 2overheat already gives more damage than astral explosion,any other class besides sadhu1 would be better.
now as well; 2hand mace seems to be good in theory for druids, but is still risk; we are talking here about stats of 100-200 extra add base where unless you go enchant 11+ trans 5+ this difference amount up to a little more than 600; where the int given by one hand hammers amount up to 200-250 m-atk so the end result would be 300-500 difference in damage but with the loses of shield-offhand weapon with more gem slot that could bring down even further this difference is because 2hand maces focus on str and dex,something that we can neglect as druid, because even if we use p-atk as lycan , our main toolkit outside of lycan is still magic so a good mace with good status may outshine that 2hand mace that you are seeking just because of their status that focus on magic class for all other spells plus the extra gem slot , of course this is just personal opinion and if you go higher in enchant level-trans the difference would grow allowing the 2hand mace to surpass the one hand , but is not everyone who can put up those +16 trans 10 weapons and if you could do there was no point in changing to 2hand as well because what you can do with one hand hammer +16 trans10 you would be able to do with 2hand as well.
i would love to see my druid handling a 2hand mace, but right now is not the time i believe.

@megamanex14
lycan skills is fair stronger now but every druid must remember that we should not built up the char for lycan skills only; let’s also remember that lycan already gives perma pain barrier, so this 3 slot of cards that you do not need to use golems, at the hp pool and so on, so damage is the least expected stat for it to have and we should keep this in mind when choosing druid as well.
now that i take this out; OMG i want lycan skills to be affected with dex, so i can be a double slash build, and yes i gonna reset if imc put dex in it with 2hand hammer , haha double slash build with 2hand and hammer would be so hype to use.
@pcdog126
no dude, losing diev is not a option because of the 20% damage, once you enchant trans you will see a huge difference, so the other option may be remove other ranks, i would recommend cleric 3 diev pala druid3, this one you would gain 20% damage from diev, 10 extra tiles for heal-damage, a knockback from pala with 9 sec cd and the ability to use 2handed mace.
now in my opinion, 2hand mace would not provide more damage unless you go really high enchant-trans as well, mainly because stat wise the 2hand does not help the tool kit of druid.

Lol, wouldn’t even waste my time on Golem cards anyway. Dodging knock backs isn’t that hard.

GG cards are more for pvp, but knockdown is still a huge pain in the ass when dealing with some bosses, like event hauberk.

just noticed that using lycan/transform wont after hengestone wont increase your magic or phys as it used to. was the magic/psy atk increase a bug?

Nope, it got nerfed to 30% increase (not on stats) output damage while transformed using HS + Lycan.

Considering that weapons have higher impact on final damage, higher damage stats and maces provide both damage types its a well deserved nerf … Also it used to make Chapparition on Druid3 extremely strong.

so i guess thats kinda a breather for me bcuz i was going to switch my cards to the one that caused bleeding so it could work with 30% inrease on bleeding targets, but didnt want to get rid of chapparition. i guess alls good now

Getting conflicting results when googling so I will just ask here. Lycan and shape-shifted monster damage scales with Str, Spr or int?

Lycanthropy Skills ( Slash, Roar, Wild Breath, etc ) scales with both PATK and MATK, but your own skills ( Carnivory, Heal ) remains the same.

Shape-shifted monster kind of depends, some mob skill scale on PATK such as Oracle Panto’s second skill while some like Caro’s Fire Pillar scales with MATK.

so now with two-handed blunt atributte on monk1 and pala1 it’s core for druid3 use two-handed blunt? because comparing one handed blunt solmiki and 2 practo to two-handed, the two handed gives more than 1k+ damage and stats. i’m a little confuse now with druid3 build now. O_O

It’s still better to use 1H imo, since 2H benefits to physical users way more than Druids, who mostly uses magic.

It’d be a waste to take Pala/Monk while going on a Druid3 path, but that’s just me. Like it’s better to take Inquisitor if you are going to take either Pala/Monk, while Druids are usually Priest/Sadhu/Diev.

And that 2H’s secondary stats are built for physical classes ( STR/DEX/Crit/Block Pene ), as opposed to 1H’s secondary stats ( INT/SPR ) which are favored by Druids.

1 Like

Kinda dead but they patched Merog Shaman’s safety zone.

Previously it only had 5s cooldown, but now they nerfed it to 20s.

Ultanum and some other monsters poison is still % based on iToS. Right now if you want to have a rank1 party you need a main dps and a druid trying to overwrite as much as possible other druids poison. Its quite funny lol.

I know that feeling, lmao. There are two of us in the guild who uses that, but we are in two different parties. Instead of spamming heal bombs, we fight over poisons as the debuff won’t go lower than 55s. LOL.

On Orsha busy hours it can up to 4 druids competing with each other from different bossing groups. I depends a lot on the druid not dying and losing transform (2m cd can be annoying), and avoiding as much knockback as possible while the main DPS focus on outdpsing the other ones, its so weird to see lol.

But 2 hand blut have more phisical an more magic atack than 1 handed mace…

It’s different on our server, barely anyone uses poison as the map is literally filled with ShinoMurms.

As I have said.

Sure it might have better raw damage but Druids favor INT for damage too, and SPR for Lycan uptime ( which 2H’s secondary stats do not offer. ). Again, this is just me, would you really waste one circle just for a 2H EQ?