Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Guys, need a tip… i’m working on my Skull Smasher, so im thinking invest blue gems on it…( build cle2-priest-sadhu2-druid3 ) but, dnt knw, seems a waste dnt put red gems, that can fit another builds like monk… i dnt have a monk, but, if one day (or not) try sell it… any forethough about lycan buff on iTOS? i really want see that roar buff -

Stick with blue gems if you plan on putting transcendence into the weapon. For me, I feel like using Red Gems for Min-max is too much for a gamble, I’d go for blue gems for constant damage

Roar is a lot stronger but a little bit less than your Astral Body Explosion’s damage, should be like that.

0 Dex. I think you would prefer some STR for Accuracy, and if you have block pen problems … then just use magic.

And for armor, forget about offensive armor. You need real defensive armor, the highest you can get.

Also no sure on what server you are playing, but TBL is pretty cancerous right now on NA.

Not only in NA, my man – not only in NA.

*war flashbacks of KabbOraSitors on every match, casting Counter Spell every time I use Chortasmata*

Oh, I know. The one shots are real but PvP is my endgame in every MMORPG. PvE just doesn’t engage me enough to do it full-time. It usually just ends up being a way to get the gear I need or a nice change of pace for when I run with friends.

Well this guy is not a Druid, but if you are interested on PvP i will tell you that the amount of investment you need to dominate everything on PvE is nowhere close (without a cheesy build) to the amount you will need to survive on PvP.

Full Solmiki set Rode/Monk stream

And you can still see him getting 1-2 shot sometimes.

I think that speaks to the diminishing returns of defense more, which is a good thing since that means people without full solmiki can still compete, while people with it don’t just take 1s from everything.

Has there ever been an instance where PvP in this game wasn’t awful? There always seems to be one or two classes that completely dominate everything else which is why I do not bother with it anymore until an actual GvG concept is added to the game.

rank 7 tbl was ok. rank8 caused way too many issues with power creep and then transcendence blew the balance all out of whack.

New cards system seem to be a big hit to us Druid.

Iltiswort Card
Increases [★]% damage against plant type monsters
max 30%

and Dievdirbys attribute 20%

Archer and Swordman have an easier time tho
Prison Manager Prison Cutter card
New card
+[★]% additional damage to enemies inflicted with bleeding status
Hungry Velnia Monkey card
New card
+[★] % additional damage to enemies inflicted with poison status

Gear has always caused problems with PvP balance. How do you make sure the game can still be competitive when brand new PvPers have to go up against people who are swimming in top end gear without punishing the latter for putting in the effort to get it? You just can’t. Nullifying or marginalizing the effects of gear in PvP is the best solution I’ve seen.

Do we know if they’ll stack? Because if they do…:money_mouth_face:

You can also get the purple cards that have a % chance to apply Bleed or Poison i guess, if they become obtainable.

I guess they may work as Blood Dagger and proc on any kind of dmg dealt, but who knows o/

those cards dont have a chna ce to aply bleed/poison they just increase damage on bleeding/poisoned targets, if scratch applied bleed this would be a huge buff, but it doesnt ):

I mean totally different category (Purple)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI/mobilebasic

question is, which would we like to get… Poison or Bleed? As well as how does the debuff it gives scale.
FOR SCIENCE!:microscope:

oh wow nevermind lol that would actually be good with scratch

They should do either * or + way

#and Two-Handed blunt weapon mastery moved to Pal/Monk c1 now

So this means you can get a single Monk or Pala circle before Druid and you can use 2H mace. Interesting.

I was considering dropping to priest 2 for paladin 1 but it seems most of the upper level 2h blunt weapons are stacked with str and con.

I wonder if this would make a monk druid3 build less questionable.

With the upcoming 2 handed mace. I wonder is it worth picking paladin instead of diev?

Will 2 handed mace provide more damage than 20% additional damage from diev attribute? I think increased damage without any condition (such as using Chortasmata to change mob into plant-type) will make it easier to play with Lycan.

But yeah, losing slotted gem from off-hand weapon make me think hard.