Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

The grass tickles the feet causing… DEATH!
(It’s me night)

Question about chaplain in the druid 3 build: Wouldn’t a decent off-hand be a better filler then the “auto attack” skill (forgot name)of the Lycan? I understand that the extra couple lines of damage won’t benefit lycan / druid skills but I was thinking of just spamming off-hand instead of the lycans aa skill

Idk about the damage of offhand, but I like lycan’s AA cause of the decent AoE

I transformed into a big-plant type monster after using Henge Stone , somehow my patk&matk increased by 5% and crit rate did not increase(should increase by 100).
(All attributes were inactive.)

Anyone know the reason? or just a bug?

EDIT : try some other monsters and get the same result.

As a tip for anyone using Druid2+ and participating on the whale event.

Get an Ultanum transform from Vieta Gorge and use the second skill on the whale to apply a poison based on %HP. It will deal 555 555 damage every 1.5 seconds.

1 Like

Seems more like 4 seconds.

You spoiled the secret… *screams*

Is this a decent druid 3 build?

15 - Carnivory
1 - Chortasmata
1 - Shape shifting
1 - Telepath
10 - Sterea Trofh
7 - Transform
5 - Lycan
5 - Henge Stone

Also @Wolfy would Tipio be better, since it has a higher chance to poison?

This has just been fixed in the most recent patch! Hurrah

I would rather take 4 points from Hengestone and invest them into Chortasmata instead so you have more leeway for timing your grass skills and so you get 100% uptime with attribute of chortasmata.

1 Like

Really depends on the druid build because 1 point in Hengestone for a c2 priest 3 build where a lot of your damage comes from heal bombing gives you 7 seconds on hengestone (including divine might) which is cutting it extremely close to getting Chortasmata, Carnivory and 2 charges of Heal off within the duration due to Lycans obnoxious animation delays. If you have to cast Sterea Trofh in there you miss out on either extra damage or more immunity.

In my opinion it would be way better to go 3 into Hengestone, 6 into Transform and 4 into Chortasmata. With Divine might you still get 100% uptime on Transform and Chortasmata and a 10 second duration Hengestone which is perfect for fitting everything in within the duration for the extra damage and utility.

I pretty much go for this skill build as I find it quite optimal for most situations:

• 15 Carnivory
  • 4 Chortasmata ( With Maxed Attributes )
  • 1 Shapeshift
  • 1 Telepathy
  • 8 Transform
    ( Why this much? Because sometimes it’s annoying to see some visuals bugs when you transform back into your normal form
    Example: That Huge black Panto Silhouette, Tipio’s giant fart. )
  • 10 Sterea Trofh
  • 1 Hengestone
    ( You’ll only need this for the transform buff, tbh. )
  • 5 Lycanthropy

Not really, all of those skills cast really quickly. You should have chortasmata up before casting hengestone anyway as well and, thanks to lycanthropy, those skills can’t be cancelled by knockback. 5-7 seconds is plenty to cast 2 Heals and Carnivory/Stera + whatever extra skills you want.

What do you mean Lycan’s obnoxious animation delays? It seems to me that lycan doesn’t change the cast time of any skills at all or add any delay to them, it just looks clunky since the animation is different (but cast time doesn’t change so you can spam skills like normal).

Ideally you want carnivory, 2 heals, and cure to squeeze that extra damage. There is absolutely no way you can fit all that within 5 seconds. I just tested this in game several times just in case I was imagining things, however 7 seconds is definitely possible (barely I was getting some clipping issues on some attempts) but it is cutting it extremely close that if your target(s) move it gives you zero room to adjust for that to fit it into that window.

As for the animation delay you are right they similar. The human form just feels so much more fluid compared to Lycan.

I just did it, and it worked (Carnivory, Healx2, Cure). Can show a video if you’re really skeptical, but it’s kind of a lot of work to prove something so trivial…

And if you’re the type to want to maximize damage, divine might should be up anyway (in which case I was able to cast all the skills above + sterea and Possession.)

But I don’t see anything wrong with taking Hengestone level 2-3 either so it’s whatever…Chortasmata is just a better investment imo cause iirc when there are multiple chortasmatas carnivory and stera trofh affect them all --> larger aoe for things like ET.

You must have some godly ping to your server because I can not fit that in within 5 seconds for the life of me.

The assumption here is divine might and hengestone are always up for the lvl 17 Carnivory (18 if you have a Hallowventer Magician Gem). Blessing eats a charge every other divine might which means you alternate between carnivory, 2x heals and exorcise and then cure because exorcise is going to sometimes be on CD unless you prolong it which isn’t worth the damage loss.

Things will get easier next patch when Blessing has a much longer duration.

Imo the extra points into Chortasmata and Hengestone are way better than investing points into Transform for a 100% uptime without divine might but this is coming from someone who doesn’t use transform outside of trivial content like the whale abuse with tipio etc… Honestly probably going to drop Transform to level 1 next reset event because I never use it but then again I said that last time.

Like 200-300 MS ping, which I thought was normal (400+ is when i notice lag and delays).

You don’t even use the Panto transform?

Thats really high =O!

I get 100~120 playing on NA from South America

I noticed too! Woooo!

@Wolfy Now that the reset DLC is coming out, I’m planning on resetting back to Sadhu2 -> Druid3 and I want to make PvP my main activity. Any recommendations on how much DEX I should invest in? Would it be better to dedicate stat points to it or just pick up some leather gear?