Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

okay thank you :slight_smile: had a same but also kind of differnt answer in a other threat with the same question

got a noob question. does carnivory affected by blessing buff??

[quote=“Timeshadow, post:1447, topic:245138, full:true”]I made a last minute decision to go back to Feral Priest after the reset event ended and I’m glad I did. The survivability is much better and I enjoy the long uptime on Lycan with my SPR build (Got 100 CON just for PvP). Damage wise, it’s not great for clearing rooms with AoE but I usually come in 1st or 2nd on boss kills unless somebody’s got one of the new top meta builds (Wiz3 -> Ele3 -> Necro2, specifically).
[/quote]

I really do not have any issues with AoE but that could be from having heal, and carnivory attributes lvl 50+ and multiple lvl10 chapparation cards.

Yes

I haven’t invested in any of the damage enhancement attributes or cards just yet.

Just so nobody gets the wrong impression, I wasn’t implying that that the AoE damage is bad, per se. I’m just saying that the nature of the skills is more stationary as opposed to something like Sadhu2/Druid3. Since there’s no CC in the build, mobs can wander out of the AoEs and miss some of the damage.

I was especially worried about that in PvP but Feral Priest plays more of a tanky support role there so it’s not a big deal.

thx bro for replying. to put it simple all skills/attack/normal/physical/magical is affected by blessings.

guys got another question. does Zombie Capsule can be used on TBL>?

@Wurmheart sir just want to clarify.

So when u transform to wolf + Hengestone it gives you a total of 30% physical attack & magic attack? ( 10% from lycan and 20% from henge)

Maybe it’s better if you just edit your first post so that it would look neater. Also, I’m pretty sure it’s additional damage, and not additional patk/matk, as I don’t get raw patk/matk bonus when using HS+Lycan.

HS + Lycan:

Lycan Only

1 Like

thx bro for reply. Does the bonus damge from HS and lycan works on all skills?(char skills ex. heal bombs carnivory)

Yes, bonus damage still applies to other skills.

ohh thx bro. so it’s still good. ah 30percent bonus damage. not bad

I have a lot of expectation of the R9 class with this 30% HEUHEUEUHEUHEEEU
/druid3masterank

You can add another 20% to that by getting the Diev attribute that grants bonus damage when using a mace against Plant-type monsters. Just drop Chortasmata and it’s off to the races.

Personally, I’m eyeing Kabba for Rank 9. Currently sitting at 72k HP while in Lycan. Ein Sof doubles that as well as the healing from Heal and Mass Heal, making you basically immortal.

But the 20% is only for the wolf physical skills.

I hope for spells with huge numbers! Maybe a new hidden dps class?

Incoming nerf tbh.

1 Like

I was thinking about making a support diev/druid build for fun hopefully to use in late game/ ET as a support. Wanna hear your thoughts.

Cleric 2 > Priest 1 > Diev 3 > Druid 2

Cleric2 + Priest:
To me this is a to go for me. I personally don’t take any clerics without this combo since it is just too good.

Diev3:

A lot of people hated on Diev3 after the update because of the Owls and the Aus/Meltis combo, but as a supporting class it still feels strong. Point in owl can be moved around.

Druid2:

It feels weird grabbing only druid2, but for the sake of keeping Ausrine I’ll sacrifice Werewolf, which is not that good.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411277755.1a2a345561.14213545.1428385a6a75.112a31455568

For some reason I feel like Shepherd is coming out in r9 and it seemed like a supporting class, so i would take that and go on. Thoughts?

If I were you, I’d keep Chortasmata to level 4 with maxed attributes. I feel like level 8 is an overkill to be honest. Either save the points if you want to go C3 in Rank 9, or bully someone in TBL by putting Telepath to level 5 ( Not recommended but it’s fun to see them unable to move lol ).

EDIT: Unless you need Chortasmata for that Diev Attribute, then it’s fine.

I just put the points there since I didn’t have anywhere else to put em lol.

I recorded some of my ET runs (Solmiki 35F) on my PriestSadhu2Druid3 main, would people be interested on it?

Just need to check, because the videos are almost 1 hour long and 1GB, which could take hours for me to upload lol.

5 Likes

let us see master wolfyy sama :slight_smile: