Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Go go share!

I’m running a C2-P1-Sad2-Dru3 as well (wearing +11 Vien Mace). Although I’m never going to go ET with mine, I’m sure as hell interested in how it’ll perform with better gears. :smiley:

All this time I thought you had Skull Smasher already… must be my imagination @Wolfy. :stuck_out_tongue:

@AmartiZ No idea, I wouldn’t do it… sounds like an ill-advised [he who shall not be named] build.

if full SPR and you got blessing lvl6 it gives how much ++ damage(blessing)?

Im actually using a Vien Mace +11 aswell xD! (No trans, because i got all mats for Skull Smasher and 5 Mystical Cube rolling everyday but not a single practo lol)

The upload will take way too long, so i will start it tonight and probably upload it tomorrow.

2 Likes

master ur 1priest right? hows blessing 5? u got SPR?

btw. can u follow up youre ABE > into > Possesion?

Im not full SPR, because i only have that Priest circle for ET and self blessing for heal bombs.

BUT, i have 100 SPR. 100 CON rest on INT stat points invested. I dont really follow ratios, i just go with what feels its gonna fit better my build and equipment.

1 Like

Go ET if you have the right carry members. All we have to do is spam Sterea, the hardest ( kinda ) task for us is to babysit those goddamn Shaman dolls.

ohh ok. but how many damage u get from ur blessings?

Don’t really have a good answer for that tbh.

And it’s kind of dievs main issue. Miko’s clap works wonders on laima, world tree and owls so it’s hard to not advise it.
But 4 ranks is far too limiting for what else you can grab.

And druid3 is also really good, due to the +5s invuln on sterea. But diev3 should be slightly better invuln wise. But you do lose out on that sweet health buff…

I think I would try to max zemyna and laima though, screw owls in their current state…
Not much in terms of advice, I know. Let’s hope diev gets buffed, IMC wasn’t supposed to be remotely done yet.

I have to warn that i was messing around with my microphone audio before the recording and didnt noticed that when loud noice was recorded it made a really bad noise, if anyone has an idea why it does that please help D:!

Solmiki 20 to 35F as a Priest1Sadhu2Druid3 covering the support role and as only healer.

2 Likes

can you ABE and possesion while on wolf form? hmm

Yeah. The only skill you cant use transformed is Telepath afaik

telepath? you mean Prakriti?

Nope, TELEPATH the druid skill, every other cleric skill seems to work normally while transformed.

ohh thx thx so all other skil can. okies. so a good rank9 would be great this year

Hi,

Just returning to the game a bit since R8 classes are released, any changes to DievDruid builds and stat allocations?

Diev circles have been nerfed to just utility now as i see it. There has been several build preferences depending on the users around here, you can see mine on this post

Thanks, very useful input!!

I still am interested in Diev3 Druid3 though it might lack damage. What do you suggest for stat distribution? Because of Lycanthropy, I assume some SPR is needed (maybe 100 SPR rest in INT)?

Bokor3 + Druid, i cant see his weapon but seems really fun!

purple mace, can spot around 5.05~5.07 timing. I wonder how his skill distribution like and also stats distribution.
Did thought about this build awhile back. :grinning:

Finally got to draw 2 practonium from my 5 boxes i’ve been rolling since the last few weeks.

I did some recording on the new damage on each skill while on normal and Lycan mode. Im pretty sure i missed quite a few, but i think it would be a general idea on how much a good mace improves a Druid3.

Lycan skills are now an amazing 0 cd damage filler. I didnt got to notice any improved on Lycan damage + Sadhu oob debuff.

3 Likes