Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

1st skill is frontal cone knockback
2nd skill is jump aoe knockback
3rd skill is spawn 5-6 mini cute flame guy that love to kamikazi

no cd on all skill

If the first 2 skills are single hits with 100% atk scaling then they aren’t of much use.
How is the damage on the minions? Because that sounds quite good compared to most transform skills.

Some one know if i use a monster skill and i have that skill atribute increased when i transform and use the skill the damage Will né increased ?

I managed to get a “Sequoia test” with those damn minions (spawned 6 though)…i was pala zoo but i couldnt get to capture it (so much HP 87M) with oracle change like 6 days ago… so it is possible to play the lucky jackpot with oracle to get it back again if you reset your druid xD

You cant shapeshift to it now, they fixed it

No.

We don’t get access to the exact skills players get via transform. We can only access those with slight variations.
And than most of those skills are flame pillar, flare shot or Pillar of Agony based.

Plus what wolfy said.

And for some reason the Merog Safety Zone that benefits from the block count attribute =P

1 Like

Got around to testing Blom again in an effort to try and get everything done.

It’s a lot better than I anticipated.
The 5s duration, 20s cd skill has 19 hits. The first hit is a 100% matk scaling. But the 18 other hits dealt more damage based on enemy defenses. (I’ve seen 200% - 300% skill factor for those hits.)
But the weirdest thing is, it deals the more damage vs enemies with higher defenses. So it kinds of feels like the damage formula is bugging out on me.

Can you test it briefly as well to see if you get similar results?

I tried out Blom too. Here are the properties which I found out:

• It functions similarly like Miko’s Hamaya skill, which is a ground tile
  • Size of the tile is really small, like the safety zone tile without the expand attribute
  • The skill aren’t hit count based like other cleric spells such as Zaibas or Carnivory
  • It hits air monsters too.
  • Didn’t notice any limit of monsters it can hit, as long as the monsters are in the same tile they will take the damage.

A picture of the skill tagging multiple mobs.

3 Likes

Wow its a true aoe, what matk on you?

Haha… I’m “testing” and using Blom since almost a week now XD… I’m new to druids and I thought ppl already know these transforms… so actually I just went to mishekan forest first to try my transform skill there because I thought everything is rly cute there… :smiley: I found it and I love it and I built my whole build around it after that actually.

Unlike most I went for sadhu3 for now because transmit prana is nice with multihits and I like it this way…the only thing that I still couldn’t decide if I want 1 diev or 1 krivis in my build. I know most ppl would choose diev but I tried it and for me it feels so much of a hassle to put down the statues for some reason…while krivis is so easy to use and it did fit my build pretty well…

is this new as well?

Lv 5 Aukuras with soup give you regen like crazy.

Theory crafting…
Base hp regen is 20secs per tick.
Lv 5 aukuras is -10 secs.
Lv 10 soup is -10 secs.

Total give you 0 secs, which is almost 1 tick per secs or lesser.

Lv 15 aukuras give you -15 secs.
Lv 11 soup give you -11secs.

Total is -26 secs, which might… give you 6 ticks per secs.

Lv 18 aukuras gives you -16.5 secs (divine, gem and miko sweep)
Lv 11 soup gives you -11 secs

Total -27.5 thats the max. Well thats theory crafting. Need to reset and test it. But lv 5 aukuras work well enough, if it works, krivis is good for 1 rank

Aukuras is awesome but not for the hp regen for me :wink: well on the other hand…if a squire offers me soup I won’t refuse the offer :smiley: …anyway I think there is a minimum regen time what is about 1sec I think but maybe I’m wrong.

I tested 0 secs and -2 secs… can feel the slight difference or my eyes playing tricks on me. Have to wait few more hours to confirm.

Hope the combat changes made a difference at 4 star map with transform. Previously they just 1dmg

I have around 5.1k matk at the time I took the screenshot. Need to look back at my video stream to confirm it.

Tala Wizard from Tevhnrin Cave Section 1. Many thanks to ThosePotato (Telsiai) for recommending this transformation.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58433

Quite a nice transformation apart from the looks >.>

Tala Wizard has 3 attacks

1. 0 CD single hit attack
  2. 0 CD magic wave attack, which does up to 4 hits to any monster in its path
  3. 20sec CD aoe tile which hits ground and air monsters, similar to Blom’s AOE, bigger hit area but lesser damage.
2 Likes

Nice catch.

I could have sworn I have tested that one, And I did. I just assumed the 3rd skill was broken as I saw nothing when I used it.

Turns out it’s so random it can target mobs off screen, I just had a kill count pop up despite it not showing up. wtf. That’s a new approach I guess.

Ow and kill tree crystals prior to using it. It doesn’t deal damage to them, but can target them.

@Wurmheart I just saw the “out of date do not use” message lol.

I would like to help on updating this thread information, but i dont trust myself too much on formatting and edtiing for such a wide audience taking into consideration my still on development english.

But i do volunteer for media work, i can record and provide videos, screenshots, damage numbers and tests as needed.

I don’t need that much info atm tbh. And I want to finish my main cleric thread first.

What I can think off:

• Lycan/hengestone +% dmg buff tests or footage with the usual testing criteria. Also one with property atk, it might scale all dmg.
  • Maybe a Lycan and a Hengestone showcase video for the thread. But they’re not must haves tbh.
  • Do you remember which mobs had the point blank Pillars of Agony from the patch prior to r8 I think aside of Kugheri Zeuni? I don’t :smile:
  • Do you know if shrink body from thaum changes an elite to normal? I think swell now makes normals elite at least.